I have a Federal Case and am 30 days from TPR

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

The Sheriff

I have a Federal Case and am 30 days from TPR

Postby The Sheriff » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 am

I filed a Federal Case to demand the return of my children - I requested a Federal Grand Jury Investigation and an Emergency Injunction to release my children to me asap - I have kept Nancy Schafers name and her husband alive in all that I do and say... I have not gotten any where - it's a fun game to these "judges etc.." I am pro se for both Juve and Federal Court - I am 30 days away from losing my children for Good... I felt like I had to put this out here now otherwise I may not ever open up about this situation in my life - I cannot believe it at - I cannot believe that there is no recourse and that the Powers that Be are just having a hay day with my children and abusing them and me... It's late - but it's out here now - my piece of a story - I know that I will be typing up more as the time draws nigh for me to have my rights terminated forever - I have been laughed at and mocked - there is NO ONE TO TURN TO at all for legal redress or remedy -

busy

Re: I have a Federal Case and am 30 days from TPR

Postby busy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:48 pm

HI, You have 15 days to file a NOTICE of appeal. then you will hear back from the appeals court stating when your appeal deadline is due.
get your idengent papers in order. and study appeals. What is on record can be appealed no new evidence, also they don't judge what the caseworkers done or didn't do , its what you told the judge they did or didn't do. Even now You can write a affidavit and get it notarized 6bucks and submit it to the clerk of court.
Cool Calm Correct Clear Concise- I know you can find examples, But start now. you need to try to make it look professional.
If you've done all that. well. I wish people would hit the streets cuz all this shit ain't stopping the horror!!!

Return to “CPS Investigations”