arkansas dhs workers lawyer said" we don't care about rights

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ricodoggy1

arkansas dhs workers lawyer said" we don't care about rights

Postby ricodoggy1 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:10 pm

This is a current case haven't lost kids yet. Their lawyer sat in hallway and stated we don't care about constutional rights. Dhs worker lied under oath turned around and admitted it and judge laughs. Judge is also over my wifes criminal case in the criminal case the judge stated "I dont care what you say I believe u are guilty and you can only imagine what im going to do with your kids". This was a statement made in criminal court.

LindaJM

Re: arkansas dhs workers lawyer said" we don't care about ri

Postby LindaJM » Mon May 26, 2014 3:36 pm

I hope you can appeal his decision. Your judge sounds very unprofessional.

It is true that the lawyers don't care about constitutional rights in juvenile court... they apply them only to criminal cases. Something that needs to change.

I hope you can find some suggestions on this site that will help you work on getting your children home.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Sounds typical. The judge on my case said she didn't care about my constitutional rights. People called me a liar when I repeated it.

What did your lawyer say about it?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

susanheffley

Postby susanheffley » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

From now own make sure you record every conversation you have with them even on telephone, then you would have had them, who can deny constitutional rights from anyone, what's the point of having a bill of right's if they are meaningless, I would file a lawsuit for that purpose alone, see how much he would be laughing if it went public he would be watching his seven figure sum salary, take to human/legal rights organisations wherever can help or go public, name and shame them, a good lawyer, It's so hard and people believe them, obviously they are as corrupted as them or never had to go through them, I am supposed to be correcting all the phony info in reports of my own right now, it just makes you so mad, I tell them anything you have to say to me mail it, if you want to come see my child ok, but don't speak inappropriately in front of them, have some respect, you can't sit and do nothing about it, I think the one's I am dealing with must have had several journalist's contact them, they want it private I don't I have done nothing wrong, take them to a criminal court for denying your rights and I think that can be public, so how smug they are then, know your right's research them and take them to a good lawyer.

Return to “CPS Investigations”