CPS Nevada~ took my 2 year old by telling lies!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

henrietta

CPS Nevada~ took my 2 year old by telling lies!

Postby henrietta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:20 am

My 2 year old daughter is in a foster home right now. they took her on Wednesday from my home. The warrant they had had false statements on it.. They wouldn't let me see her until Friday and then they gave me the run around when i went to see her and made me miss out on 15 minutes of my visit w her by sending me to the wrong rooms and floors and such. They said because she doesn't talk fully that there is a problem w her (Autism or something) They say they are working out of the best interest of the child , but this is not in her best interest! Even if she had a developmental delay, that doesn't mean they have a right to take her from me, right? When i saw her she was so mad at me she wouldn't look at me :( She had circles under her eyes and she was starving! In court I refused to submit to these people and their lies. So now I have to wait until MARCH to get a trial. My daughter in suffering!! How do I get her home now???

dieharddad

Re: CPS Nevada~ took my 2 year old by telling lies!

Postby dieharddad » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 am

Did they present you with a court order when removing the child from the home?

I think it would be best if you contacted an attorney familiar with family court matters involving child abuse cases.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Most 2-yr-olds don't talk fluently. A child traumatized by being taken from her mom may be even quieter than most.

I don't know if there's anything you can do to get your child home sooner. That's something you should talk over with the attorney who is handling your case. I suspect that you're going to have to wait for the trial and then I hope you'll win and get your child back. Otherwise, they will keep her away from you for months... probably six months until the next court hearing, when you'd have another chance.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Justice74

Postby Justice74 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Start preparing for your case immediately. Read everything on this site and massoutrage.com is also a good one to visit. Study your Sate Laws about child abuse investigations.

I didn't loose my kids but they for sure tried like hell to dig up anything on me.

Remember to video and audio tape each interaction, each phone call and each visit. Look up what the Law is in your state and use it to your advantage.

Do not volunteer any information. You have a right to shut up. Deny any abuse in your current or past relationships.

Get the file of your records etc. but start now.

Lawyers are good but there is no one more motivated than a parent.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Justice74 wrote:Lawyers are good but there is no one more motivated than a parent.

That is so true.

Parents are best at finding and compiling evidence for a good defense. Most lawyers are too busy to become investigators as well.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Justice74

Postby Justice74 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:36 pm

THE book to read is "Profane Justice" by Shell Suzanne. It will give you the information you need to better understand how this corrupt system works and how to fight it.

The Kindle version is available on Amazon.com for only $5.

Don't give up. You are NOT alone.

henrietta

Postby henrietta » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:45 am

They tried to withhold the "warrant" paperwork upon removal. I demanded to see it. Although they did not leave that copy , I was able to see it. They have had my baby girl since Jan 15th and they keep just digging and digging trying to force me to accept their so called "services". The things on the court report we just them grasping desperately: for example "Ms. ** has never taken **** to WIC and has never sought their services." So because I didnt ask for a hand out they are going to use this against me?? The removal paperwork had outright lies on it. I wrote an objection to the reports made by the social worker and filed it in court. Who does CPS have to answer to?? Who do I go to to have them reprimanded? Or do I just go all in and sue them? My daughter is very confused and she needs to come home. They are not taking care of her properly as far as feeding, bathing etc.

henrietta

Postby henrietta » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:12 am

How do I get a copy of all my records?

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 pm

To get your records - first ask your lawyer to get them for you. If s/he won't, try writing a letter to the Dept. of Social Services asking to receive a copy. Check out this website for sample letters that will cite your state's applicable law.
Sample Document Library

Return to “CPS Investigations”