Child Services Card on my door

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Eve13

Child Services Card on my door

Postby Eve13 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Dear Linda,

Thank you Linda for adding me to your blog. Yesterday, I came home to find a business card from child services in my door. I am very scared to my stomach right now. I am not sure what I have done wrong. This morning I woke up and hesitated on calling them but I have nothing to hide. So I called her and her supervisor and left a voicemail, since the initial social worker that left me the card wont be available till Monday. What is your best advise on how to handle them? and what are my rights. Thank you vey much Linda. :(

Very truly yours,
Jenny - Los Angeles, CA

monkette31

Re: Child Services Card on my door

Postby monkette31 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:59 pm

http://fightcps.com/2010/04/09/what-to-do-if-child-protective-services-social-workers-are-investigating-you/

They have a legal obligation to investigate, however you also have rights that need to be enforced. I happily agreed to an open house investigation where they could come at any time, whenever they wanted, for I had nothing to hide. They were all smiles and promises for three weeks. I still do not have most of my 4 children to this day, 5 years later.

Just remember they cannot come and just say they are investigating "allegations". They have to be very specific as to what the allegations are. You might want to get an attorney, one recommended by others who have won but please read Linda's what to do if child protective service social workers are investigating you. It has almost everything you will need to know about.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “CPS Investigations”