MY DAUGHTER WAS TAKEN AT HOSPITAL FROM CPS

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

TheAlKhemist

MY DAUGHTER WAS TAKEN AT HOSPITAL FROM CPS

Postby TheAlKhemist » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 am

My daughter was born 6-3-15, the mother permanently moved in with me a week prior to the delivery date. Mother has history with CPS, 2 children adopted out due to her age at the time, and 2 were taken by CPS. Mother has a history of drug abuse. She tested positive for meth, so they say. The nurses were nagging at her in the delivery room once her Doctor came in and spoke with her and established she hadn't been to the Dr. appt. in almost months. The nurses attitude turned very sour towards her, in fact once the baby came out, the nurse who actually delivered my baby, shoved her hand, and arm a[b]t least up to her elbow while B.M. (baby's mother) screamed in excruciating pain, then 2-5 minutes later one of the assistant nurses came and did the same thing. During the delivery, the same assistant nurse continued saying "are you high, what you smoke before you came in", mind you B.M. was in labor all night, having contractions starting at approx 3pm on 6-2-15. I know for a fact she did no drugs.

Next day 6-4-15, I arrive at the hospital a little before 2pm, B.M. said she had been trying to call me to sign the birth certificate. I spoke with the nurse who was handling that, and asked her is there a Policy that directs them to turn in b.c., she told me at 10:00 when the mail comes. So my name isn't on the b.c.. I have filed a declaration of paternity since then. Meanwhile the nurses are coming in and out of the room acting as if mother and baby will be discharged soon, mind you, Dr. has allready came in said mother and baby are healthy and cleared to go. I leave at ten minutes to six to go pick my mom's prescription up before the pharmacy closed at 6pm. I'm a care provider for my mother who is paralyzed. I return the hospital approx 6:30pm, when I walk through the door, I see CPS reps and the male rep who's name I won't disclose, looks at me and says "is that him", walks to me and begins telling me he took my child, I asked for a copy of the warrant, and of course it looks invalid as green Martians. As of today 6-17-15 they have my baby. I haven't consented to anything they asked me to do, I put him on cease and decease all communication with me. And that's not just because of my case, but this guy and his partner are notorious for taking kids in this small town I live in. There is a current case where a friend of mine son was taken, and has been molested twice under the auspice of CPS. And even the attorney representing me said she has heard from other clients that these two are a mess. I went to the hearing, but some party from their side wasn't there, and they wanted me to wait until after 1pm, and again I had to get back to my mother, we had been there since 8:30, so the atty, told me she would appear for me, and she did. My next court date is 6-30-15, any suggestions or corrections I'm all ears. Thank you in advance, FYI i started a company, the name I won't reveal at this time, actually my 20 year old daughter is the President, I created it for her, because of her love for children. This company is designed to fight, defeat CPS and open alternative doors for parents and their children. To deal with the issues and really keep God given families together. There's POWER in FAMILIES and they don't won't that!

good dad
Site Admin

Re: MY DAUGHTER WAS TAKEN AT HOSPITAL FROM CPS

Postby good dad » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 am

My next court date is 6-30-15, any suggestions or corrections I'm all ears. Thank you in advance, FYI i started a company, the name I won't reveal at this time, actually my 20 year old daughter is the President, I created it for her, because of her love for children. This company is designed to fight, defeat CPS and open alternative doors for parents and their children. To deal with the issues and really keep God given families together. There's POWER in FAMILIES and they don't won't that!

I don't mean to point this out but, You started a company designed to fight CPS but don't know how to proceed?
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

TheAlKhemist

Postby TheAlKhemist » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:53 am

To; Good Dad, yes Sir I have established a company designed to fight CPS. And you are correct in not knowing how to proceed. Let's say, I was looking for some advice. So I hired an Attorney at $7500.00, which is to say I had an idea how to proceed. But let me say this, "God is teaching me how to proceed", see I might have a desire to own a boat, may even have the money to buy it cash, doesn't mean I know how to drive or navigate it. The point is "Vision" often comes before reality, but when it's time, the visionary will have accomplished the things necessary to offer a free service to those who can't afford $7500.00 or even less. I don't mean to point this out, but look at my user name...Peace

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 am

A prior involuntary TPR constitutes grounds for the state to bring a case to terminate parental rights to all future children the mother may have. It doesn't mean the court will automatically grant the state's request to terminate. There still has to be a trial. But it will be up to the mother to show that she is now capable of taking care of the baby.

If your name isn't on the birth certificate, you will need to establish parenthood (with blood tests) or else you will not be a party in the case.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Michael

Postby Michael » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:16 pm

It sounds like you are saying that your girlfriend/mother of the child has had four previous children and does not have custody of any of them. According to the hospital she was positive of drugs at the time of birth. Was the baby positive for drugs? You did not identify the state. The CPS laws are different in each state.

Return to “CPS Investigations”