False allegations

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

chrome1985

False allegations

Postby chrome1985 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:36 pm

First I would like to say thank you for this opportunity to express what my family and I are going through.

May of this year I was accused of sexual rape of my 12 year old stepdaughter. The allegations were between the ages as the put it 5 or 6 to 10 years of age. Needless to say, 12 year stepdaughter had a father that was very into her life day to day. He was killed in a car wreck in January.
So when CPS arrived at my house with these allegations, my wife and I both spoke up that if rape was involved then a phisical should be done. The reply was there will, I was like that will for sure clear me. Well after the advocate center visit my wife asked again, there reply we will call and schedule next week. That has been over 5 weeks now, and one from cps has contacted my wife about anything and I am not allowed to be around my biological kids at this time. So we get a papers to go to court my wife and myself over custody over the kids in witch I've not been home. So basically the judge gives them till July 20th to have everything turned in, because the Kentucky state police did not have there report done (witch I've not heard from anyone from there as well). I have also asked for dates this would have taken place, because during 2004 till January 2014 I worked on the road and was gone weeks at a time. I would make an effort to come home when my wife was not working certain weekends witch was not very often. I have all documents where I was on witch date that I've kept for tax purposes. I do have support from both sides of the family including my wife, and on my stepdaughter side. To make a longer story short, it is our believes that my stepdaughter grandparents could be the root cause of all this. Since his death they have had a fallen out with his wife because she would not give the life insurance money and they know we receive money on her since his death. They have such a big influence on her, they have her believing her dad is haunting me and my wife and playing jokes on us. I do have an attorney, just thought I would spread what I am going through. At this time after 45 days I've seen no charges being pressed, I'm not sure if they will or not. I've not seen my own 2 kiddos for 45 days. If anyone has any advice that would really help. Thank you for your time.

chrome1985

Re: False allegations

Postby chrome1985 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:45 pm

I also wanted to add, my stepdaughter father had her 2 days a week and every other weekend. Also it saddens me of the situation because I've always treated her like my own. If I bought something for one I made sure I bought it for all, because I did not want her to fill left out....

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:27 pm

I'm sorry you're going through this I know the pain of that accusation first hand. Stay strong and do not lose hope. The only thing that has really kept me sane is focusing on the positive. There was no charges brought against me until the day that I was arrested.
Going and taking a Psychosexual and a polygraph before they even mention it might help you I really don't know though.
So far I have done the polygraph the abel assessment and the Psychosexual. Still awaiting the results from the Abel. God bless you and I wish you the best of luck

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:25 pm

It is an assessment that is supposed to rate your sexual interests basically.
innocentdads.org
That website pretty well explains it. The Abel assessment does have a high failure rate which is kind of scary. I read an article by the creator of the assessment that says that it has an 8% failure rate.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abel_Assessment
http://abelscreening.com/
This whole game of proving your innocence, which is backwards has gotten extremely expensive.
I am hoping that this will help on my criminal side as well.
Read my post on here you may be able to relate knowing you are not the only one going through this.

chrome1985

Postby chrome1985 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Hey Team! Sorry for the delay and no updates.
Needless to say nothing has changed, my wife has been going to court monthly. This really makes no sense because they told me she did need a lawyer.... I was like we are good, and lawyer beside her as well. I've not been to court nor have I been served. 3 months in a row they said they were going to take it to the grand jury but the first month it was a no show at the grand jury. The 2nd witch was August, it came back as being on the docket but it was noted "Passed On" whatever that means. My lawyer is trying to figure what they passed on and whom approved it. Well wife went to court on Monday, and my lawyer was asking around what they passed on but it is a big securit. CPS mentioned to him that state police had not turned there statement in, but I call BS. CPS rep also said they were presenting Wed, well they were a no show again and was not on the docket this time and they have scheduled court date for Nov. now so that is like good amount of days away. The 2nd time they said it was going to grand jury, the prosecuting attorney stood up and said it. So here it is going on five months, my kids are missing me like crazy, my wife found notes my stepdaughter wrote that said she wish thing was back like it was. That is a prime example if stuff like that had happen you would not want it to go back, that is clear sign that it is false. Also judge had mandated my stepdaughter to go to therapy. My wife and I talk it would be best not to go back to the one that was associated with CPS and she is independent. My wife did the paper work today the get her going, my question is should we mention about what she is making false allegations, because cps has to follow up therapist. My wife set down with the therapist to let her know about her father passing, her lieing about other things before this, eact but not this issue that is going on now. My wife has not told CPS where is going to yet, but I am sure they'll ask. Sorry for the long update, and prayers are welcome at anytime.
Thanks for the help!

chrome1985

Postby chrome1985 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:32 pm

One other thing I wanted to mentioned, the video from the advocate center, my lawyer said they were having problems with. The video footage is where you cannot make it out who it is, and all you hear is talking. But that is here say they have not actually released any evidence witch is not much besides that video and the What CPS wants to lie about. They'll still have not requested sexual abuse physical, my wife was going to have one done, but at her age it has to be court ordered. I know the reason, because it would prove all the lies. Thanks again..

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:52 am

The test they do with children to see if they have been abused really does no good. If there are no signs of abuse (tear in hymen) they will just say they can't rule it out. Or that it may have heAled. But if there are signs and they'll use it against you.

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:53 am

They are fighting like crazy releasing the video to us, me and my lawyer. We have actually received very little from Texas, everything we have has originated in Las Vegas.

chrome1985

Postby chrome1985 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:11 am

We did some research the liquid test they use is has to be done I think 1-3 weeks and it shows up any healing on the x-Ray. We called an office that specialized in that field. they have another test that uses more in depth procedure that could go back 5 years, but it has to be court ordered for anyone older the 10 I think they said. I'm just so over all this, ready for my life to be back on track as I know you are as well.

trina513

Postby trina513 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:21 am

I hope everything works out for you

chrome1985

Postby chrome1985 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Thank you very much.

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:24 am

I hope that proves effective for you I really do. Wish you the best of luck it really is a scary road. Just have to hold your head up high. Keep good positive people in your corner and stay strong

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:24 am

my daughter was charged too with false allegations all because she got tired of cps's crap and filed complaints. the emergency response agent took an immediate dislike for my daughter from the moment she entered our home, was pro daddy all the way even though he was the one that posed all the problems and took this case to a personal level. daddy got all the resources and help, while daughter received nothing, not even assistance to get out of hostile environment. daughter got charged with failure to protect and ongoing domestic violence in front of her children. though no warrant and no real reason to remove children ( we were already packing and trying to leave, just waiting for payday and daughter to get time off of work to do so, but none of that mattered to cps ), children were surrendered and a safety plan was drawn up.

two weeks later, daughter regains full custody of the baby, but not the eleven year old son. we also left hostile environment and moved to a beautiful five acre home in the country part of sacramento in a city called fair oaks. all goes fairly well for about five months with the exception of the baby's dad's obsession with daughter ( 11 yr old father by former fiance ) and ongoing issues with cps's failure to get daughter a decent caseworker and needed resources for the volunteer programs. agent was able to convince both dads to throw daughter under the bus which was needed by cps in order to back up all their allegations. when daughter told baby's dad she would not get back together with him because he was scary as well as unstable, he told her fine, he would just take the baby. that evening, daughter gets a text message saying she must appear in family court the following morning and be prepared to surrender the baby, a caseworker assigned to daughter and who daughter refused to deal because of threats with police etc, not only appears at a hearing in a different county regarding other son and also who knows nothing of the case except from what he has read (also, never met daughter or family) is allowed to give his testimoney. he was also the one that filed charges in order to get baby surrendered to daddy nutcase. within 24 hours, we were in court, court appointed attorney did nothing to defend daughter and the judge was bias. she took one look at the report cps provided, did not question any of the allegations or give my daughter the opportunity to defend herself. her attorney wouldn't even look at her evidence. cps has no supporting evidence to back up their allegations, but court did not care and my daughter was forced to surrender the baby to the father, stripped of all her rights and gets one hour a week supervised visit with her baby. my daughter never stood a chance that day of getting a fair hearing. daughter is also deemed too dangerous to be around childen and is now court ordered to go to classes that were suppose to be voluntary and also must now pay for these classes. she tried desperately to do these programs, but cps would never provide information or anything else, so daughter also labled defensive and non compliant.

some good has come of this, the agent that created this nightmare for our family has been fired. she can no longer hurt families and our children. my son researched the gal and found a photo of her taking a selfie while driving in traffic with a small child in the backseat that was not hers. in the meantime, we are trying to get a go fund me account going so we can hire an attorney. our goal is to try and reach 15,000 people to each donate a dollar and if they can't donate, to pass the info on to all their friends.

recently we found out the two dads are not only helping cps, but they are in co hoots with one another to continue hurting my daughter with various vengeful stunts. oh, and the daddy that begged in court for his baby back, claiming he had a safe home etc etc, has placed the custody of his baby with the other dad. cps removes the baby from a nice non violent home with 24 hr care and where he was well loved, happy and thriving to a flea infested tiny home where there is no room to play with a father that should not be allowed to care for a cactus. though baby still has no place to play now that he is in the custody of the other dad, at least he s with his brother.

any advice or input to any of this would be extremely helpful and if you know of any sacramento county families that need help, let me know....have the phone numbers of two gals that hold some power over the agents and caseworkers...they were nice, understanding and helpful. i only wish we stumbled upon them sooner.

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Just learned the other day that CPS is now trying to put two year old grandson into foster care after only two weeks ago releasing full custody to the dad and stripping daughter of all her rights. This morning we get news from the dad that he is taking son to ER for over fifty flea bites from the father`s home and CPS will be removing son from father who should have never gotten him to begin with and placing him into foster care.

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:52 pm

We will be suing CPS, but in the meantime, we are desperate for any kind of help to get my youngest grandson back into the custody of his mother where he was happy, healthy, safe and thriving as well as having twenty four hour care by a full time nanny, myself and his uncle.
We have talked with every known authority figure possible from Michelle Callejas, Janet Robinson, Melissa Lloyd, Diana Boyer to our assembly woman Beth Gains as well as Shanese Okura and getting nowhere. Daughter has another hearing in three days and we could sure use some input.
We did nothing wrong and my family does not deserve this grave injustice, nor do my innocent grandsons.

finallyfree

Postby finallyfree » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 am

chrome1985 wrote:Thank you very much.

haven't seen you post recently. I hope everything is going ok for you. Hopefully, we will hear from you soon, but until then, my prayers are with you.

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:57 am

We have trial tomorrow regarding CPS.We think CPS is trying to keep baby with dad and then take baby away from daf so they can adopt him out.The first judge my daughter had was so biased , my daughter was declared guilty before she reached the court room and stripped of all her parental rights as well as forced to surrender baby to to unfit dad. We did not do anything wrong and I am not letting my daughter admit to something she did not do nor take anymore of CPS`s forced classes. My daughter is a licensed psych tech who teaches all these classes three days a week, she has always had custody of her boys.

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 am

Last leg of trial tomorrow and am worried daughter will lose because she has court appointed attorney that is not doing much to defend her. CPS is trying to prove she is an unfit parent because they say she left a two year old unattended in hallway while her and fiance continued to argue behind closed doors. This did not happen, daughter asked her brother to get him and bring him into my room, which he did immediately. CPS has no supporting evidence to back up their false allegations against daughter, so now they have to create some to justify their illegal as well as unnecessary actions.
What can we do? Trying to get a complete dismissal or at the very least, a new investigation. Right now attorney wants daughter to take the deal being offered by CPS and daughter refusing since she did nothing wrong to warrant any of this.

Ashleyobrien

Postby Ashleyobrien » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi I would like to start off by saying my son just turned 3 and I have a little girl on the way 28 weeks pregnant and I am a high risk pregnancy. On July 14th CPS shows up to my house and asked to talk to me and my fiancé so we said ok they talked to us both saying that they got an Anonymous tips that our son was unattended 24/7 which was a lay and that my fiancé played on the Xbox all night which I don't see why that would be a problem because our son is asleep they asked if they could come in and I told them that because of me being a high risk pregnancy and my fiancé is doing community service it was hard for me to keep up on the house. I will agree that my house was a mess but it was not like we couldn't have it cleaned in under 24 hours. They came in took pictures and on Monday was our court date know this is were it got out of hand because I did not know what they had wrote down they claimed that there was feces all over the wall by our tv and the house smelled of urine and feces through the the whole house. The spot that they claimed was feces on the wall was pelling paint that was there when we moved into this house the smell was not of ironed and feces through the whole house it was of what my son had spilt all over the rug and I would try to stop it from sitting into the carpet to let it smell but that did not work because I was always after my son cleaning up his spills until he finally got the right idea not to make the accident so after all was said and done we were not allowed to bring our son home that day we got supervised visitation mentality evaluation couples therapy parenting classes and still had to clean the house which my fiancé had to miss some of his community service to help but I had also pitched in know mind you I already told CPS that I was a high risk pregnancy we had the house cleaned that night after they speed up and took our son and I started to spot for two days straight and stopped on the third day then after court on Monday when things did not go our way we did more cleaning even though there was nothing to clean j kept my self busy with what ever I could and started to spot that same night and stopped in the morning. Well the paritaing lady came out for the assessment and gave us a written test and she also comes out to look at the house not the CPS cases worker for some reason idk why though well the first time she looked at the house she said it looked great that there should be no reason why we don't get our son back well when she said this I was really happy then when she came back again to look at our house she had made a few notes stating that there was stuff behind the toilet and that the door knob to the front door is off such yes they already knew that we were going to fix it when we got the money and that there were still dishes in the sink and no were to prep the food that's when I showed her my cutting board were I do all of the prepping for food I will use it in the living room were I have room on my coffee table and instead of writing it down as I use it on the coffee table she put down I use it in my lap which I have never done and along with that she noted how the kitchen roof is bowing and look like it can collapse at any moment which yes that is true. I have tried over and over again to tell the landlord that it needed to be fixed but he claimed that it was my responsibility to fix it not his we'll know because of all of this they are telling me that I have to move out in order to get my son back they even told the landlord about it and got our landlord on there side almost because I know if they were not involved that the landlord would have agreed to let me fix it myself and not worry about the rent as long as I sent the receipts but know that they got involved and told him that the house is not up to code he is know telling me that he nor I might not be able to fix it and that I may have to move depending on how much it will coast to fix the house he will have to sell. How am I going to move when I can't find anything out there and on top of that all of my money is going to rent and bills and my son idk what else to do I am afraid I may loose my son and my new little girl that is not even born yet when I have tried doing everything there way please I need help

juls95677

Postby juls95677 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:23 am

My daughter never received a fair trial because court appointed attorneys never did anything to defend her or her rights. She asked for a Marsden Hearing and was denied. The judge was bias and called my daughter dangerous. They would not allow her drink or anything on her person to come into court room...even gave her a safety pen to write with. CPS brought up the past, hinted that my daughter was in a incest type relationship due to a former boyfriend having the same last name as me, hinted also that my oldest son had down syndrome and worse, wanted to know what type of relationship daughter had with our roomate who is also my caregiver and also helped take care of Jax...whether it was as lover, sister etc. Daughter brought a prayer book and said a little prayer and court really flipped out over that.
She lost her baby to the dad for six months...she did nothing wrong and is devastated over how this whole thing got turned on her.
What can we do at this point now that trial is over?
We are suing, but need the steps as to how we do that.
Please email me at [email protected]

Return to “CPS Investigations”