C.P.S. 3:16

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

rockdundee

C.P.S. 3:16

Postby rockdundee » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:31 pm

The C.P.S. is my shepherd; I shall dwell in fear.

They maketh accusations to be rubber-stamped.

They draggeth my children into foster-incarceration.

They restoreth my righteous anger. :evil:

They leadeth me down the path of family destruction for "the children's sake."

Yea, though I walk through the valley of corruption and lies, I will find no exit for C.P.S. still exists.

Thy funding streams and qualified immunity frighten me.

Thou preparest reports full of deception in the presence of the courts.

Thou anointest my head with lies.

My bank account runneth dry.

Surely megalomania and false allegations shall follow me all the days of thy reign.

And my shattered children shall dwell in foster-incarceration forever.

It would be funnier if it weren't true. :(
When life puts an obstacle in your path, go over, go under, go around or go through it. But NEVER...... NEVER GIVE UP!!

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:21 pm

They also brainwash your children to believe you are the quilty one and it your fault this has happended.

If you stand your ground they drill around you until they think you will fall through the hole,and your head is like a nail and CPS is the hammer.

rockdundee

Postby rockdundee » Sat May 27, 2006 8:52 am

I have been fighting for over a year now and all I can say is...NEVER BACK DOWN. Question everything they do. Respond in writing, to everybody involved, to everything they say. Document everything that you can, because they make mistakes...TONS OF THEM. NEVER let even one of their reports or papers or steaming piles go unchallenged. BE A HUGE PAIN IN THEIR AS*ES. Not only because this stuff is gold in court given you have a, at the very least, descent judge. Also because it really annoys them.

They've been getting away with this stuff for too long. Some of us were too trusting, some were railroaded, all of us have been lied to and everybody knows it. Document everything. That way you can prove it. Then sit back and watch them squirm.

Stay ON them and never quit...it's your best hope.

ROCK
When life puts an obstacle in your path, go over, go under, go around or go through it. But NEVER...... NEVER GIVE UP!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat May 27, 2006 2:49 pm

Also, I was hearing from Foster Children from Foster Parents telling them and CPS telling them:

"Parents abandoned you, and they don't love you"

"Your Parents did this to you"

"They don't want you"

"I will be your New Mom and they will never treat you like that"

"It is your Parent's Fault, it is not your fault."

Most of them saying "They don't love you and won't be back to get you"

They do like to make Children feel like Low of the lowest, eh? This has to be Emotional Abuse on their Part.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”