Nationwide Amber Alert

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

*Lady Liberty

Nationwide Amber Alert

Postby *Lady Liberty » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:48 am

Hello,

I am back. So, the State issued a false Amber Alert, nationwide. Nancy Grace (along with multiple other media sources) plastered my face on her show, although it ended up just being a 30 second spot rather than the lengthy one that the producers wanted because of "breaking news." The State claimed that my son was in need of medical attention. This is a lie. The detectives stated that they were told that he had epilepsy. He does not have epilepsy.

I was arrested, due to a bench warrant, under a nullified Order to Appear. They sent the Federal Marshals, the State Police, the Sheriff, and local law enforcement.

I made my Facebook public since I have lost all privacy to my life, to try and at least speak out.

I was arrested Friday and am lucky to be out. Friday night CPS was on a plane to take my son. Saturday he returned to New Mexico. It. hurts. a. lot.

Long fight ahead.

trina513

Re: Nationwide Amber Alert

Postby trina513 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:37 am

I hope everything works out for you.

family_man

Postby family_man » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 pm

I'm sorry to say that the news reports I read about you portrayed your Facebook posts as the ranting of a lunatic. Now that the whole nation is breathing a sigh of relief that you have been apprehended and that your son will finally receive the "medical attention he needs," you will almost instantly fade from people's memory -- your moment of infamy over.

This is the fight you are up against. The ugly truth is that most people never question the news they read, and believe that CPS would never break up a family unnecessarily. I believed that until I learned otherwise from first-hand experience.

I imagine you are out on bail, being charged with kidnapping your son, over whom you did not have custody at the time you "fled." Is that correct? There's no going back now, but I wish you hadn't tried to run away. It made your case a lot more difficult. I'm so sorry :|
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

I should clarify: I did not flee. CPS does what they do best, lie and manipulate. I left a MONTH prior to them filing. I requested to "appear" to the hearings by phone and was the request was granted by the court to do so. I was well within my rights. I have complied and met every hearing. I was falsely arrested on a nullified order.

Again, my son has no mystery medical anything.

There are going to be people who say that I "ranted" on my Facebook, I could care less about those people. The media is slanted to CPS, so that is expected. I have had many more powerful people say a lot worse about me (namely CPS).

As horrible as this situation is, this has actually put me in a better legal situation in two ways, I have had a tremendous out pouring of support and well, they screwed up big time. They will always hang themselves.

I informed the Judge of Superior Court that I will be filing a Writ of Habeas Corpus and will be contesting the extradition. The Governor of NM (who is very CPS friendly) has to petition WA for my extradition. I was granted a public defender for the extradition and I am hiring an attorney in NM for CPS, due to a very supportive friend.

The fight continues.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Hey family man,

I know, no questioned the "medical attention." At all. That is how much power they posses. It is sickening.

The arrest was for a bench warrant. I entered my appearance on August 19th. The same day the judge made a judgment for me to appear the following week on the 25th. The State Attorney entered a response on my signature line that I did not approve. She presented it to the Judge and the Judge signed the Order on the 25th. However it was not filed until the 26th. Making that order ineffective and not enforceable. That is what the arrest was based on. They are not adding any additional charges.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:59 pm

This is what CPS does to ordinary people . . . forces them to become experts on the legal system. You fought them successfully in the courts in the past, and are well-equipped to do it again.

It is hard when you're fighting an enemy who feels entitled to lie about anything to get their way in the courts. I hope their lies will be exposed and addressed.

I want to see more social workers being prosecuted for perjury. I believe this can happen.

Twenty-five years ago it was rarely mentioned in the news that children were being killed in foster care. And they certainly weren't being prosecuted because it was all hush-hush ... nobody wanted the public to know that foster care was unsafe for many children. But now, look... this is all changed.

So, I also believe the prosecution of lying social workers can also come to pass. I have my agenda... this is part of it. The final part will be when the truth is revealed to all the affected children and they are reunited with their parents.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:54 am

I HAVE HAD TREMENDOUSLY GREAT NEWS:

Because I came out, a good friend :D of mine (FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NO LESS) reached out and has paid the retainer :shock: for a feisty lawyer who is well versed in criminal and CPS! ((OMGoodness!!!!))

He made his first appearance yesterday at the Disposition Hearing:
1) The "Warrant" was quashed, as is my extradition. They will arrange for everything to be filed here in WA for me so that I won't even have to appear.
2) The Disposition Hearing is continued until the 24th.

This means TWO LESS courts I have to fight in!!! WOOT! I should mention however the attorney put up the same argument that I had, that the Order to Appear was INVALID, however I WAS STILL ARRESTED, with them knowing that it was invalid. No justice for the poor. This goes to show how CPS and the Court feel they can walk over the law and not give a damn about parents in their pseudo courts.

The attorney has not had time to really review the mountain of crap, so they are going to take that time before creating a strategy plan. I have proposed we move to Federal Court. Who knows.

The State Police here are still harassing my friend and family of arrest for aiding and abetting OVER A BENCH WARRANT that none of us were given notice of. That will stop.

I should also mention Friday, the State responded to each and everyone of my motions- not much of a response either.

Now, that my hands are freed from learning and practicing law at least for a little while, I can say all of the emotions are seeping in. My body hit the wall and more or less just collapsed. My emotions swing from utter complete despair to all out rage. THEY STOLE MY SON, THE JAILED ME AND STRIPPED ME OF EVERY OUNCE OF LIBERTY FOR FOUR DAYS, HAVE PLASTERED MY FACE ACROSS THE NATION, HUNTED ME LIKE A DOG! Ohhhhhhhhhh......... I was already mad. They made the fury come out. While my attorneys are fighting I am going to keep fighting too. Now I should have time to write Open Records Requests, contact media, etc. I intend to pursue this all the way Linda. All the way.

This may be helpful to someone who is combing through their legal work. The Order to Appear was nullified for two reasons: 1) They put a response on my signature line that I did not approve, denying me the opportunity to present to court my own written order and disputing the matter that was in disagreement (if you have an attorney, they should not blindly agree to form, they should fine comb it for anything that represents you in a negative light) The other parties will try and sneak things in or word it in such a way that is unfavorable to you.
2) The judge signed the Order on the 25th, the day I was to appear. However, it was not file stamped until the 26th, the day after. An Order is not effective until it is filed. Your appellate rights are fundamental, you can not appeal upholding your due process until an Order is filed.

family_man

Postby family_man » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:23 am

I am so glad this is turning out better than I had feared. I cringed when I saw your Amber alert, and was really afraid for the trumped up charges you faced. I also hope you can keep this fight up until you get your son back, and NM CPS has total egg on their face.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Good news ... your kind friend and the lawyer!! What are you planning to tell the media? You're already "high profile" ... it is good to get your side of the story out there. I hope this will make them back down out of embarrassment for their persecution of you and your family.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

trina513

Postby trina513 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Hahaha join the high profile cases now. Im in it also which sucks. dang it, but it also help your case

Return to “CPS Investigations”