Sad story

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

Sad story

Postby trina513 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Update Update. So I took Mental Evaluation an got good results. They did not recommend service. But I went out and go it done on my own . Children service still want me to this place called fair, I refused that place is bad and from what I read from posts and researched its bad news . But this the killer thing they are Contracted with lifepoint where I got the Mental Evaluation done. My point, I think its a set up because they dont have anything on me. The place they want me to go to is fair. This place has sex offenders , crazies, felons, drug addicts. Plus its not court order and from my research just because cps want you to go get Mental Evaluation you can go get one outside of the cps doctors , I did. I have also since enrolled in 2 different parenting classes so when I go to court I can get my kids back. Even through I wasnt told to take parenting class, Liberty I miss you wisdeom

*Lady Liberty

Re: Sad story

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey Trina,

I am still here. Just got a little side tracked. :roll: But they can't keep me down!

It sounds like you are doing great. The parenting classes was a good idea.

Your psych evaluation should suffice. They want you to do it again?

trina513

Postby trina513 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes the nasty worker which is always mean. She was actually being nice but Im not stupid. When they get you in there. They twist stuff and lie lie. But she wants me to take they fair assesment. But I feel its enough and thier just trying to keep take me down and make me do things. Im sorry but I cant. I research and read people story that how cps takes them down.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Don't do anything that isn't court ordered. If it is court ordered, file a response and contest it, if you lose, appeal it.

In one of my motions I said if I was required to do a psychological evaluation and drug screens, then they should be. It is only fair. They have no license to speculate about anything concerning mental health or substance abuse.

The first time I went through this they made me take three psych evals and I was under random UAs for two years. NOTHING came up, but that doesn't matter. It is what is implied because you are taking them.

Everything they require you to do has to be given due process. If there is no hearing, no due process. Do not waive your rights by agreeing to them without a fight. Let them prove, clear and convincing that there is reason to violate your right to bodily integrity.

Oh they will be nice to your face and the devil in court. It is the game. They want to break you down, isolate you, and then you depend on them without a fight. It is like an abuser. Just smile back, and play the game harder and smarter than them. It is like chess, learn their next move before they make it, and be prepared. Keep your conversations short, very short. And keep documenting.

trina513

Postby trina513 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:13 pm

I miss you so much. Ive been doing everything on my own. But I call them alot just to see what they got sometimes which is nothing. My kids will come back to me on Oct 19 because of judication. Because legally speaking they cant keep my kids away from me because of a mismendor . There no law that states I cant have my children but my crimanal case come on Sept 30. No more time for the other side. They can run or hide from my proof anymore. Even the judge saud everything will be heard and my Evidence is rock hard. No only that I did a mental eval on my own and 2 parenting classes so the judge is likely to side with me which is awesome.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:51 pm

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm

You are strong Trina and you are doing a great job! I missed you too. You have given me a lot of strength too.

Return to “CPS Investigations”