I cryed

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

I cryed

Postby trina513 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 pm

I fired the attroney on my case/ He was paid. He basically kept telling me they want let my kids comeback and he was not postive. Anyway Ive spoken with Allison Folmar shes the voice of people, she works on cases all over american . But she said she could not help me do to her large numbers of cases. But long be hold the attroney who I hired to work on my criminal has agreed to repesent me on the cps case for free. WHich he is one of the best in ohio . God has shined he light on little me. Ive been through alot even from birth to now. Ive always believe in you make your own way through life and everything makes you stronger. But whats crazy these people will never point out the postive things in anyone ones life. Case in point. I compared 16teen old verison to 35 year old verison which Im mature, college educated, have a house never did drugs. Compared to me when I was 16 teen and prego and gave my baby to someone who could give her a better life. But these freaking cps workers are on a witch hunt. But Im hanging in there with prayers and my church and the strength of my children.

*Lady Liberty

Re: I cryed

Postby *Lady Liberty » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:28 pm

:D That is great news!!!!! A criminal lawyer should take no bs. He knows how the courts are supposed to work. I hope him taking it on for free is a good sign of him wanting to put them in their place.

Keep doing what you are doing. And don't forget to document!!

trina513

Postby trina513 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Yes maam I have upgraded my cellphone and I record every conversation with cps.

trina513

Postby trina513 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:34 pm

I wish I could post it so you can hear the last conversation was epic because I turn on my knowledge and the worker was so dumb lol, :D

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Keep in mind the war is won in battles, and you are a soldier.

I'm happy you had some good news come your way.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Wonderful news, about the legal help. I'm happy to hear you're recording on your cell phone. What app do you use? I've never had a phone like that but would like to know so I can pass the information on to others.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

trina513

Postby trina513 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:31 pm

i phone go throught itune apps and down load phone recorder

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

The one I use is called call recording also on iPhone. You can transcribe the recordings, it costs a little bit of money but it may prove to be useful.

Return to “CPS Investigations”