Victory

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

Victory

Postby trina513 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:42 am

So these caseworker in my case arent working with me. To set up visation or service so I can reunite with my kids. They would not let me see my case plan. I went out on my own an had my mental eval, and attend to different parenting classes. So today I just got off the phone with City commission office and they personnally said they will get in contact with the head of children services. I also got in contact with Magistrate office and talk to her secretary an voice my concerns about them not following her orders. They personally said they will have her call me. These caseworkers hell fakes as hearltess she witches need to understand and be made accountable for their mistakes.

LindaJM

Re: Victory

Postby LindaJM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 am

They are slow to give referrals to services. This is normal. They know that if you don't complete services before the next hearing they can use that excuse to keep your child.

Accountability....

You could contact your county commissioner, file for an administrative hearing, and/or write a letter to the county personnel dept. about their incompetent employees.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Yes, you can also file a Motion to Compel. They must give you access to the case plan. Without access they are setting you up to fail. Remember, while it is frustrating, this goes in your favor. Every time you can point out their mistakes it helps. Bring it back to court. The judge needs to see.

trina513

Postby trina513 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Im on it tomorrow heheh. Make them work.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Absolutely correct. There's no way you can follow a plan you're not allowed to see. Also, to be a valid plan, it has to be approved by the judge, so the court should have a record of it.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

trina513

Postby trina513 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:51 am

Im way ahead of cps, I ask the caseworker what are the things I need to do. She said parenting class and mental eval. Both are already done.

Return to “CPS Investigations”