Omg omg help

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trina513

Omg omg help

Postby trina513 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Hiya so alot of things have happened. Where do I start hmmm well I have two attroneys , which I must say are very good. Im very angry I have found out that my 11 year old child is being sexual abuse in her foster home, and my 2 youngest are being Emotional abuse and neglect by thier foster parents. So today at 8am court , my attroney will ask the margistate to return custody to me . I have finsh everything in my case plan. Man fuck cps fucking people letting this shit happend to my babies omg. Im so freaking angry. Last week when I was at the junivile court, a girl yelled and curse her caseworker out for lying to her . The caseworked lied to get the girl to come to court to take her kids. Another time at jobs and family service, two sisters attack a social worker for lying to me. I dont like Violence at all. But these people freaking lie thier ass off and twist shit around. But in my case there witches have not protected my kids and these strangers are abusing and neglect my children. I have a interview with the newspaper where I live. I have so many recording that proof everything Im saying plus video, medical records. This system makes me sick and need to be destory and start a new one. Ive met so many women and men and thier stories all the same about these lying witchs aka social workers.

family_man

Re: Omg omg help

Postby family_man » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:23 am

I'm very sorry all this is happening to you, but sadly I'm not surprised by any of it. It's good you have "good" attorneys working for you and that you have found the courage to go public with your situation. I hope and pray that you get your children back under your care ASAP.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “CPS Investigations”