Northumberland county lying caseworker

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Luweze

Northumberland county lying caseworker

Postby Luweze » Sun May 08, 2016 7:12 am

I have an active case where Northumberland county pa caseworker is lying on the stand. I got my homestudy approved in order to adopt my great grand daughter according to statutory guidelines yet the caseworker, is saying I am not fit to take care of my great grand daughter.

I am fighting grass roots efforts to expose this county for non compliance of pa statutes and federal laws.

LindaJM

Re: Northumberland county lying caseworker

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Luweze, are you being denied adoption because of your age? I'm wondering how old you are and how old your great grand daughter is. I also wonder if the caseworker has another family picked out already. I hope you can do something about exposing their non-compliance with kinship care regulations. This is a problem in many parts of the USA.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “CPS Investigations”