Being Investigated Need Advise

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Melly1979

Being Investigated Need Advise

Postby Melly1979 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:17 pm

So someone out of retaliation reported my boyfriend and I of drug use in the home in front of the kids. I have 2 girls ages 12 and 13 and my son age 1. First the cps investigator left his card in our door while we were gone and I called it back. He stated that there was an investigation concerning my children and he wanted me to bring the kids into the cps office for an interview the next day at 4pm but would not state the allegations. I called him the next day and told him I did not feel comfortable bringing my girls to the cps office for an interview and demanded to know the allegations and then he told me about the alleged drug use.
My boyfriend is sick. He has leukemia and had a relapse this last April and ever since he has been in and out of the hospital for something almost every week. I was out and about one day and the cps called wanting to do a home visit and at least put eyes on the kids to make sure they were alive and well. I drove back to my house and let him only look at my kids in my car. I refused to let him interview my girls and did not allow him to take their picture and told him I had to go that I had things to go do.
He stated to me that because of young age of my son it was necessary that he do a home inspection to make sure we had food, running water, and no safety hazards. He stated that if I did not agree then he would get a warrent signed by the judge and bring the police to inspect our home and interview my girls.
He also wants me to go to a place here in my town and take a drug test. He said that if I go take the drug test and if my boyfriend take the drug test and we passed that might be enough to close the case.
I know I am clean. But if I consent to the drug test I want to take two on the day I go. One would be the one cps wants and pays for and the other drug test would be for myself and would be the exact same test but I would pay for it. This way I would have my own results for same day I test for cps. My boyfriend doesn't want to test because most the time he does not feel good enough to get out of the house and he does not feel he should have to take it.
What are my rights? Should I or shouldn't I consent to the house visit? What if I record the visit with my cell phone? Could he really get a court warrent to come into my house and interview the girls based on just because I have a 1 year old toddler? Or is he just using a scare tactics to gain entry into my home? If they did bust into my house there are no drugs or anything here. I absolutely do not want an interview with my girls because I heard that they could very well manipulate and twist words around. Any advise is much appreciated here.

sademma16

Re: Being Investigated Need Advise

Postby sademma16 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Plz whatever u do never ever let them in your home if u do that's your signing your kids to cps!! He ll never ever get a warrant he can't I promise you! They use scare tactics to take our kids and then make money and lots of money off of your kids. If he come s to your door and he will maybe with a policeman to, it doesn't matter the cop will be a scare tactic again to get into your home and those cops that do that for cps are corrupt cops!! My advice to you and plz trust me plz NEVER LET THEM ONTO YOUR LIFE. IF U MUST, OPEN U R DOOR TO THEM BUT JUST SLIGHTLY AND SHOW THEM U R KIDS SO THEY SEE THEY HAVE NO EMINENT DANGER PUT UPON THEM! THEN, tell them to stay away from u and u r family and never speak to them again! That's my advice to you if u hv any questions feel free to write me back OK?
Sincerely and God bless you
Emily

lorialexius

Postby lorialexius » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:11 pm

If you let cops in your home they will lie, about something, to get u kids ... The 14 amendment to the constitution says due process clause prohibits the state and local government officials cops and cost from depriving a person of life,liberty,or property......its a invasion of your privacy.....

lorialexius

Postby lorialexius » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:14 pm

L.p. due process under the 14 amendment constitution, makes it as individual invasion of you and your kids

lorialexius

Postby lorialexius » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Everyone out their ...learn your constitutions amendments....if the cops or cps show back up, you need to know the laws to protect your children, and vidieo tape them at your door and tell you have rights under the 14 thamendment...that way you can sue cps and the cops for depriving you of your rights, and invasion of privacy

Reva9

Postby Reva9 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:43 am

My newborn was taken by cps at the hospital.

Reva9

Postby Reva9 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:45 am

Because i wouldnt comply and i didnt have a open cps case or other childeren in their care...

Return to “CPS Investigations”