I would like to say hello to the CPS agent

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Anonymous

I would like to say hello to the CPS agent

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:46 pm

I would like to say hello to you,and see how you can handle your job.You enjoy trying to gett info to use against us innocent people.

What are you acomplishing?

Why don't you introduce yourself.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael

Helo yourself,

Postby Michael » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:51 pm

Actually I get very depressed with my job. I have to attend to many autopseys and child advocacy interviews, and child sexual abuse examinations.

Today was a low point when I received a call from the hospital that the Sexually Transmitted Disease test I had conducted on a eleven month old child came back positive.

Both mother and her boyfriend have refused to take STD test or release their medical records to CPS.

This month I have had to remove four children and crack and METH are involved in all cases.

On the child today mother and boyfriend are both on probation for pocession of a controlled substance.

I was unable to place the child with paternal relatives because the mother is unable or unwilling to identify the father.

So far this month the regional drug task force has raided four METH labs in a three county area. Children were found in the lab on each occasion.

People want to reduce the power of CPS and one way to do so is to reduce illegal drugs. Drugs and custody are involved in many CPS cases.

In Texas a new law increases false reporting penalities. The DA had only been prosucating about two cases a year but will now increase false report cases.

If you feel that a icansed professional in Texas has lied about you or the facts in court you can always file a complaint with the licensing board. This is a agency different from CPS or DHS.

I have done investigations on ethics violations and a finding will not directly cost them their job it will cost them their professional license and make it easy to sue in civil court.

In Texas an employee of CPS does not become classified as a Social Worker. That title is earned by education and passing a state licensing boad examination. Very few Texas CPS workers are licensed social workers.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:58 pm

I really appreciate you stepping up,i just needed verification that there was a CPS person on this and can't figure out why a CPS agent would be on this forum since you do work for CPS.

Are you here for a specific reason or just to let us all know how horrible your job is? I am just curious

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:16 pm

Sorry to hear about your rough month Michael,

Meth is rampant everywhere and is a terrible lifestyle to have a child in.. I've seen it run friends in the ground, good concrete workers who now can't figure out how to make a square slab..from friends who have nothing to friends who live in 3/4 million dollar homes, meth doesn't disciminate and as "just a friend" there is nothing you can do about it till they want help and even when they want help....It is hard for them to stick with it as it has "run their life" for so long...

I've seen it happen to so many and still I have no idea to a solution, only about 1 in 10 can give it up and not look back :cry:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:23 pm

angel....

Michael has been here a long time and is "in my opinion" one of the good cps workers, look back at the posts he has made, he has only stated how cps is suppose to work in Tx. and what to do if your worker is being out of line and who to contact, some applies to just Tx. but some are federal guidelines that all states are suppose to follow.. I have learned a few things from him that helped me and probably helped others here...

P.S. if you haven't noticed there are 5-6 cps workers that post in here :wink:

My advice is my opinion and not legal advice

A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:36 pm

its amazing good cps workers. that is interesting to know well hello michael and i have some questions for you if you are a good cps worker . that is if you dont mind me asking you . i dont think since my case is in fla and you are in texas it would hurt ....

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:42 pm

I agree with sed,if he is a good one i have questions for him too.and i wasn't trying to be mean i just wanted to verify for myself that what people have told me are true,that we have cps workers on here.

Michael

Why am I here

Postby Michael » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm

I am a life long "do gooder" and truely believe that children need protection from some adults.

I have worked in a number of areas of public service as have other menbers of my family.

I am on this board to offer "correct information on Texas and CPS". I have seen a lot of totally false information presented as true and want to help educate people who are seeking information.

As I have said several times on this and other boards I will answer almost any question and always answer hosestly. Some of the information I provide will show you how and what to do if you have a "bad" or "poor" worker or situation. I will never gointo anyone's records.

When I say false information:

I sometimes do "reading" this means that I review case files for compliance with law and policy and I have found on several occasions that things that have been posted about the case were not accurate.

However I cannot respond in these instances because I have reviewed the official file.

I miss my spell checker. As you have noticed I am not a good typist. I probably would be unable to get a job at Texas Department of Family and Protective Services today because I could not pass the typing test.

FROM THINGS THAT SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE POSTED THERE IS A CPS WORKER FROM NORTH TEXAS AND ALSO FROM ARAZONE THAT POST ON THIS BOARD.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:10 pm

Ok here is what i need,i need to know if CPS has the right to question a child without a parents concent or without notifying us,and if there is a law i need to know what the link is for me to look at.My children were questioned under duress and without me being present or notified.And were told they would be returned home the day after they would only ne in foster care one day.

law or citation is there.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:43 pm

I sometimes do "reading" this means that I review case files for compliance with law and policy and I have found on several occasions that things that have been posted about the case were not accurate.
Michael, when you say this I need to understand something.

My daughters files are not correct and we have spent many hours correcting cps errors. We have even found they break their own policies, which are not laws and which should unable them to do what they are doing. But, it doesn't unable them.

Now for the laws they have broken are many and we have spent hours looking up the laws cps has broken.....and guess what? Yep, they have gotten away with it. They perjure themselves on the stand and no one blinks an eye. Plus breaking the laws on kidnapping etc.

So when you get into these files that you are talking about it sounds like to me that they are cps files. If they are then I am sorry I do not believe that the posts were inaccurate.

If the files are from the courthouse I still do not believe them because cps committs perjury which makes the files inaccurate.

Look at poor Angel's case she had all the evidence and facts to prove everything and it looked like the judge was going her way. Not so, the judge got upset that he was caught right along with her X. So he feigned his dismay at the actions of the X and knew all along that he was not going to let her have her children.

It is a corrupt system all the way around. I commend you for helping to do the right thing in such a corrupt evil system. As for me I am going to fight the system from the outside. I feel I can reach and help more people that way.

History always has a way of repeating itself because we don't learn from it and so therefore history repeats itself in various countries in regards to the protection of children. The Swiss Verdingkinder is an example of this exact repeat and now we are included in that same destructive historical pattern.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... world.html

http://hnn.us/roundup/comments/3854.html
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:56 pm

Dazeemay

You are right,My husband went to the Sherriff's dept and got the sex offender list which had this sex offenders name on it,And my ex when asked by my attorney "is it true that blank is a friend of yours the X said (under oath) yes he IS.(not yes he was) He even admitted under oath that there are 10 people living in his 3 bedroom home,and also that his wife did physically abuse my 15 year old daughter.I had a noterized statement that i gave to the family therapist,my former court appointed attorney,and the GAL/DFS.

Well,this judge is familiar with my X and his wife,he removed my X's wifes kids from her 7 years ago.And DFS supervisior is friends with the X's wife.

And now the judge says that there is not enough evidence to sustain these alleagtions.

And my attorney had all the other evidence to back up what i have said,and still my kids are not being allowed to return home to me,they wanted to speak to the judge to let him know what is going on.

My oldest daughter also was threatended by her father in jan."If she said anything in court about this sex offender when she gets home she will be in big trouble,they were denied to speak to the judge.

And now i have evidence to backup what i say about the judge being bias against me.

A judge I know told me that "this judge cannot rule honest and unbias due to conflict of interest against me.

Now what do you think michael

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:33 am

I knew this nice old lady years ago, Mrs. Hudnor. She is Estonian... but had moved to Germany almost a decade before World War Two.

When the Germans were labeling ALL non nationals during World War 2 with the star and got shipped to concentration camps and the furnaces, did't matter if they were jewish or not, Mrs. Hudnor was removed from her home. Now understand, she spoke German as fluently as any lifelong citizen.

An SS officer noticed her and pulled her out of the line, stood up for her and got the Captian to agree in releasing her. This SS Officer simply didn't want such a nice looking young lady go to the ovens. The remainling line of people were forced onto the train.

You see, while he was nice too, thought the ovens were horrid, and saved whom he could when the opportunity arose (He had explained this to her) he was still an SS officer. He had followed the orders of his superiors. He helped march tens of thousands to the death camps. But he was nice, and hated the camps. He saved them when he could. But there in remains the problem. He was part of an evil organization and still did his evil job.

Micheal, MsHeather, CPS Guy, I dont really give a flipping shiznat what their name is. An SS officer is still an SS officer, and a CPS Agent is still a CPS Agent. They both go into homes to remove people without warrants or regard to the law, they both kill people (i.e. Gregory Love... but the National Center for Abused and Neglected Children report an average of 576 children dying in foster care every year. If every name from two years rolled through one news broadcast, the Country would stand on it's ear. When we hear about only one, like Gregory Love, we all get mad as heck and want to fight it as it is.) And both the SS and the CPS feel like they are Above the Law.

Don't try me, Micheal. For every abused child you do save from a real bad situation, they go into foster care.. which is likely five times more abusive. For every child who gets hurt from their parents, 17 more are removed wrongfully. You can spout a hundred cases you saved kids, and there will be 1,700 that got stolen wrongly and abused or killed by your agency.

You may have gotten friendly with other folks here. They may want to be your friend, or give you a kind word. However, when I see that, a phrase by a famous Chinese General who was a master at the Art of War (I bet you can't name him, nobody do it before he either does or says he doesn't know, and my last sentence before this parenthase has a clue, oh does it have a clue as to who.) he said...

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

Now don't get it confused with some famous American during our short past who quoted this Chinese General who lived thousands of years earlier.

I can understand totally why you get depressed doing your job. There are some really screwed up people out there who don't deserve their children. We do need to keep these kids from harm. But we can't toss them out of the frying pan and into the fire. Which is what you do.

Answer me this... how many of your Foster Parents you placed your Kids with have you investigated for abuse?

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 am

you go kdddave you are right . i can say i met a few in the end of my case that were nice... but then you look at why cause they had to call me and tell me my daughter had been molsetedin foster care . she was 4 years old . yes they new thye had better be then . they switched all workers eveything all attitudes changed . well i have my kids now and i am sueing them . And now i know i owuldnt trust on eof them .. i think they knew i would be back one day . i would really like to know if they can retalliate i am no longer in florida and the case is closed. but ihave been told they can reopen it. and something about arrest georgia and make them go by florida laws to reopen my case . i pray not cause i dont want to do anything that would harm my kids but they owe my children for the abuse they had to go thru ... And the mental stress we have all been thru .. i have just been reading an intersting site on laws and seems to me cps loves to violate them . i know i oculd not go into no home and remove no children from there parents unless there was serious abuse . but that is the ones they leave alone they want the childrenn who are loved ... so they can abuse them

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:38 am

kdddav,

You are obviously right in your opinion of CPS Workers in general. I couldn't be one for sure. Just a thought, "If all good CPS Workers quit what they are doing, we would only have the BAD CPS Workers left. CPS will not go away because they quit, in fact they would be pleased. I still think we have to go after their funding. No bucks, no buck rogers.

I like your website and the christianexodus site. Haven't taken the time to do an in depth look but will. We say it a little differently but have the same agenda.

Thanx Buddy,

Gary

Michael

Foster Home investigations

Postby Michael » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:09 pm

I have never investigated any allegations at a Foster Home because Units I have been in do not investigate Foster Homes. There are special Units that investigate Foster Homes. I have assisted in several Foster Home investigations and am aware of several Foster Homes that lost their license and have had criminal charges filed.

I also know of two Foster Homes where children died. when this occures all foster children in the home must be moved immediately and an investigation is conducted. On one occasion the child died of SIDS and on the other the child died as a result of having been assaulted by her mother at a family visit.

On both occasions to foster parents were unable to have foster children for about six months during the investigations.

The woman in the home where the SIDS death occured will no longer accept babies.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:54 pm

Ok do they investigate homes where children were placed with a bio parent and when you have proof that they are being abused in it,they don't even take it seriously.

The GAL in my case along with the judge and DFS supervisior are all being bias and unfair.I have proof positive that the kids are being neglected and abused,they are allowed to walk 2 1/2 miles to school im the major heat.

And even when the hotline is called they contact the step mom and let them know they have recieved a phone call and let them know they are comming out.

And the CPS workers also have re worded my daughters statements,they are having them go over them again and coheresing them to repeat everything thet supposedly said. They said today they don't remember saying what they said they said.

Now is this normal and right.i

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:53 pm

Micheal,

Go to this url. It's a pdf and it's huge, so if you don't have broadband, wait around 10 minutes for it to fully load.

http://media.familyrights.us/expose/expose4.pdf

Then go to page 12. You need Adobe Acrobat. The toolbar has a button on it that goes page by page.

Go to page 12, like I said, AND TELL ME THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DEFENDING!

I warn you now, every time you defend something, I will shoot it down. This is in Texas. Sick sick sick.

Folks, read the whole PDF if you want. But page 12, and a lot of many others of the 120 pages are very important. It will make you sick to your stomach to see how many people in our Government have been given point blank proof of the massive problem that is killing children by the bus loads yearly. Don't vote for em. They did NADA.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:55 pm

CPS/DFS are not what they claim to be.if they were,why on earth are they not holding up to their motto.

We try to reunify the children back with the parents as soon as we can,especially when the non charged party is found not guilty and has been dropped as a suspect. I along with many others here i am sure were found not guilty or were not chagred with any crime against their child/children grand children and are being treated like they are guilty.

Whatever happended to this "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"they have forgotten that part.

You may have a tuff job,but you haven't seen it from our side.Have your children taken from you and your house turned upside down and raked over the coals. Wait!! I forgot CPS/DFS workers don't get their kids taken away from them,why because they work for the system and the government so they don't have to worry about it.

They don't have to go bankrupt trying to fight to get their families put back together.SO CPS/DFS workers have no clue what it is like.And they sit there and tell all of us "I know how hard this is and i know the pain your in."
NOT!

CPS/DFS just needs to give our kids back and leave us alone.Let us raise our kids.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:22 am

Angel you are so right . many can s ay i feel your pain but how can they . when you wake up everymornign to your childrens smiling faces and the sounds of them running and laughing in the daytime. then t hat is ripped away from you and you wake to total silence to walk in there empty rooms,it is enough to drive a parent to drink or drugs . but never did me thank god .. but every night i cried my self to sleep every holiday was horrible . then to finally get visitation to then have to hear them scream mommy dont leave me when it is over and be grabbing for you when they take them away again . or have your daughter say mommy i will be good i promise. damn it she didnt do anything wrong why are you doing it to these children . well ihave my children but it has changed all of out lives and that can never be replaced ... 8 months destroyed. Yes it is great to heave my children but they are not the children that were taken . they were children t hat were loved and cared for . now they are children were abused in the system and they will never forget thet. i have a five year old that wont get in a car with anyone he doesnt trust them .. now that could be good but i cant even get a sitter cause he is scared mommy is coming back even if he knows them he wont stay with them . my daughter has changed. and my oldest son now is alot worse cause of them ... it is horrible And there is no way no dcf person could ever understand . but beleave me when judgemant day comes they will have to answer for what they have done ... and i wouldnt want to be them i know that ... susan

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:16 pm

You are so right Susan,judgement day will come and they will have to answer some day.And my children are still gone and their bio dad has them,but they are not the children i raised they are so different their language the way they dress and the way they talk.

They were taken from me because of their former step father molesting them....I didn't do it,and place into their dads home to be jeperdized to an friend of their bio dads that is a reg sex offender and DFS knew this in jan,and had the kids dad sign a safety plan...what good is that..they are not at my kids dad house 24/7 and just because he says he told this guy not to come back around doesn't mean he meant it.The kids are at school and DFS/CPS are at their offices this guy could be comming over while the kids are at school.

But,I will get my kids back as well,and will make sure these people have a answer for hurting my children and allowing my children to hurt my their step mom and subjected to a sex offender.

I am glad to see at least someone agrees with me..It has been a year and 3 months now.still no justice served.Mel

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:44 pm

angel
have you filed any papers in your case your self . Telling the truth :
Now i dont mean what th epublic pretender has filed cause he more than likely has not filed much ....You need to get your side heard And i dont know how your court is doing it. but i know when i was going they didnt want to hear anything i had to say . i had so many court dates. that to me were a waste of time . why because it was me against dcf and i didnt know then what i know now. my public pretender never showed up . Then i got a mediation and found i had another public pretender . that knew nothing as always . And really at that time i knew nothing neither . All i know was i wanted my children ... And i would have done anything to get them . and that is where they get us . We do nothing wrong and they have us jumping thru hoops doing case plans and quack appts and all the other bs. When we done nothing wrong . then they make children feel guilty then the older ones turn on us cause they lie to them and tell them we aint doing what they ask ... is it just a bunch of crap if you ask me . we have children so the goverment can make money on them ... susan

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm

No i haven't my attorney has,and the step next is to recuse the judge and fire the GAL,and the GAL is not acting as she should according to the laws and orders of a GAL,they will have to hear me one way or the other,i won't be silenced or shut up by anybody,jail me if they want,but it is one of my right FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I will be heard.

And i will get my children back.thanks for your support.

mouse50595

Postby mouse50595 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:40 pm

so sorry, i have been busy, but just looking at what has been typed, i do agree with most, however, my mema taught me to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, and i do agree that history repeats itself and that is what dhs is looking for, oh, you did this is the past, you are going to do it again, or well, look at the way that you were raised, your mother did that to you so you are going to do it to your children...i am sorry, it just doesnt work that way everytime...i was molested from the age of 5 in my home, with my family, and i would never, ever touch a child that way...so as i wipe away tears from reading what tech posted about the ss officers i can not help but remember what we are really on this post for, to get help and to give the knowledge that we have aquired to others to help them out...if you dont want to take advice from the cps workers on here, then dont, that is just what it comes down too, i havent talked too much to michael, i dont know him very well, so who am i to judge, then it makes me no better than them judging me and lying about me...melissa
In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero,I am strong and wise and I know no fear but the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me, I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes.
Martina Mc Bride

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:11 pm

It is probably wrong of me to act out against all CPS/DFS workers,after all i don't know michael myself.He probably isn't like the rest,but,i am just wanting questions asked that i can't get from the others.I just want the truth to be told me so i can step my next big step instead of baby steps.and i don't care if i step on toes of those you judge me.I have never judges people by who they.

I don't trust some judges but others i do.

If it takes a person asking a different CPS/DFS worker to get the truth told then thats what i have to do.Mel

mouse50595

Postby mouse50595 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:28 pm

melissa,
i dont blame you for wanting to ask questions to someone else that may know the answers to your questions, i know you have been through alot lately and that takes a toll on the nerves and emotions...what i am going to do is direct my anger and rage where it belongs, at dhs and all their little hench men...a very smart man on this site told me to keep my friends close and my enemies even closer, that is what i am sure you have in mind right now too, however, i am not sure how to do that to my full ability right now...so i havent been updated too much, when do you have court again?? i read what happened, i am so sorry, so sorry...i hope that you bite them in the butt in the next go round, melissa
In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero,I am strong and wise and I know no fear but the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me, I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes.

Martina Mc Bride

Return to “CPS Investigations”