POST NAMES OF CPS AGENTS...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ericb

POST NAMES OF CPS AGENTS...

Postby ericb » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:29 am

Inevetibly there are going to be CPS agents masquerading as concerned parents on this board. Who cares? They live in a very small, very twisted world. Some of them ACTUALLY think they are solving the world's problems by ripping a baby out of the arms of a loving mother. If they are inhabiting this board it only goes to show their psychological makeup. Extend pity on them, for they know not what they do. However, and this is a big "however", POST THEIR NAMES!!!! Most are not seasoned or smart enough to have erased themselves from the PUBLIC record. In fact, here in CA, most have only been on the job LESS than two years. And Don't get me started about the hiring criteria...Basic Math? Give me a break...Reasoning? Yeah, right. More likely they are HS grads that tortured small animals the way they try to torture you! Post all that you know about them. Their names, Pictures, phone numbers, fax numbers, ID numbers, what they drive, license plate numbers (it's easier than you'd think, after all, they park their cars in front of your houses, don't they?) This is well within the realms of public knowledge. Go to your local DMV if you must. The information is there, people! STAND THE F*** UP AND USE IT!
I'll Start...ANGEL JAIMES YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE LIAR!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:01 am

ericb I too wanted and sometimes still want to do what I call a front line attack but, I have learned in the past few months since they have taken my granddaughter that it is not the way to go.

They attack you more....so be outwardly compliant and do not show your hatred towards them...it only backfires on you. I know from experience. You dig hard at them they dig harder back and right now you are at their mercy and that is what you need to see.

Right now you do not want to make it any harder on yourselves to get your baby back.

I am sorry to say this is our world today and we are fast losing our rights. Nothing makes sense when pathalogical liars invade our lives. Pathological lying has become the mainstay of our country. Our presidents get away with it, congressman, senators, lawyers, drs. drug companies, we cannot escape it and we are trapped in it.
I believe that pathological lying is the deadliest crime of all.

You and your spouse need to comfort one another during this time.

http://www.ivalenti.com/Snowfall.pdf

This is a good article about one couples struggle with the system.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

rockdundee

Frontal attack, not the way to go.

Postby rockdundee » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:39 am

Dear Eric,

Dayzee is right, although it may give you some satisfaction to harass the lying bastards right back, it's not the best way to go about getting your child back. As you will read over and over again on this site, educating yourself and using their own policies against them is far more effective. Learn the laws that govern your state CPS agents. Find their mistakes and turn the game on them. 8) Acting like a lunatic will only bolster their case. Stay calm, which we all know is very challenging, and fight an educated battle. How much more satisfying would it be to know the rules better than them, and beat them on their home turf. They rely on people not knowing their own rights. This is how they operate. So my advise to you is learn as much as you can, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING and stay calm. Give yourself the best chance to beat the bastards as possible. Your child needs you to play smart.

Read the post"CPS and the Juvenile Justice System" the .pdf there is very informative. You're not alone.
When life puts an obstacle in your path, go over, go under, go around or go through it. But NEVER...... NEVER GIVE UP!!

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:24 am

Eric,

AMEN!!!

But like the others warned, if you're in a fight for your kid(s) you can become a target.

However, you're very right. In all aspects. You have a strength beyond that of normal humans, my friend, and a brightness of spirit that our ancestors used to create this country.

Don't be upset if folks here don't rally the battle call as you would like it. They are normal people who been traumatized in the most horrible ways.

Do what I do. Recruit adult friends locally in your own Sate. Ones who have no kids and those who want kids in the future. They are the ones who can get up in their business without fear of losing their children. I sense you have the ability to become a leader. Do that, but before you lead your fight, you need people to back you up.

It's very hard. Some people will think you're nuts. Others will watch you with a cautious eye as anyone would a person suddenly struck weird. I know, I have gotten those. But, somebody, and more than one somebody will listen, look, realize and join our cause.

If you need allies and need them now as fast as possible, go here.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/join/join.html

Now you really dont have to join, but read it all. if you decide to join, you can choose not to enter in information such as your name or email or phone number. You can leave all of those blank. And in the list for your state, you will find people who do leave a number and email address. Contact them. Organize. Fight.

You're in CA. That state has 20% of it's total children in Foster Care, The worst and highest, the next highest is at 8%... so you should be able to get many people under your banner there.

Also, Gov. Shwartz (I can't spell his full last name lol, you know, the actor who played the Terminator. Can you imagine him walking into a CPS office upset?) has appointed a special investigation on CA CPS because he realized how much money they got for tearing apart families and nothing to try and get them back together, especially with non offending parents. Write him. Offer to help. Give him your contact number. It can't hurt.

Your Friend in Justice,
The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Steve_Naylor

Postby Steve_Naylor » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:59 am

This is how I feal about this site. there are a lot of cps agents in here from all over the united states. Just look at how many hits a post gets that addresses cps. Anybody that says comply with cps in any way makes me wonder. I say never comply with cps find the law and comply with the law. CPS and its agents are against the law.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:50 pm

I could post several CPS names. and dfs names and a gal name too.

Return to “CPS Investigations”