The Bill of Rights Explained

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

The Bill of Rights Explained

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:26 pm

Some of you want a simple explanation to a crucial document that protects your inalienable rights and is the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, so I found it:

http://www.cyberlearning-world.com/nhhs ... xplain.htm

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:29 pm

This one is better in terms of the 4th Amendment:

http://www.biloxischools.net/beauvoir/b ... rights.htm

mouse50595

Postby mouse50595 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:37 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you, i guess i should have payed a bit closer attention in school lol...i read them and they are exactly what i was looking for...if i had known that i would need it now, i would have taken better notes lol...you are so sweet, i cant thank you enough, melissa
In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero,I am strong and wise and I know no fear but the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me, I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes.
Martina Mc Bride

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:50 pm

My pleasure Mouse, beat them over the head with it.

mouse50595

Postby mouse50595 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:56 pm

that is just what i intend to do hehe... :D i am tired of them and thinking that they know it all, now i have things to use against them, oh are they gonna be mad lol, melissa
In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero,I am strong and wise and I know no fear but the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me, I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes.

Martina Mc Bride

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:59 pm

Folks,

Heads up.

The Fifth Amendment in the Bill of Rights was changed recently by having a part of it erased. We never voted on it. Nobody asked us. I think it's a travesty and a nasty scar on the American Constitution.

As it used to read:

Amendment 5-Rights of Persons Accused of a Crime

A person cannot be charged with a serious crime unless a grand jury, or a group of citizens appointed to study criminal evidence, decides that a good reason exists to put the person on trial. (The only exceptions are cases involving people in the armed forces. )A person judged innocent by a court of law cannot be put on trial again of the same crime. People on trial cannot be forced to testify, or speak in court, against themselves. A person cannot have life, liberty, or property taken away unless fairly decided by a court of law. If the government takes away property for public use, a fair price must be paid to the owner.

As it now reads:

Amendment 5-Rights of Persons Accused of a Crime

A person cannot be charged with a serious crime unless a grand jury, or a group of citizens appointed to study criminal evidence, decides that a good reason exists to put the person on trial. (The only exceptions are cases involving people in the armed forces. )A person judged innocent by a court of law cannot be put on trial again of the same crime. People on trial cannot be forced to testify, or speak in court, against themselves.

Only God knows what they will change on a whim. God help us. Nobody else will.

Here is the news article on it.

Justices 'erase' key clause
from Constitution
Breyer: Any seizure of private property could benefit public
June 25, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Comments by liberal Justice Stephen Breyer during oral arguments in the landmark Supreme Court property-rights case appear to support Justice Clarence Thomas' assertion that the ruling essentially has erased a key clause from the Constitution's Fifth Amendment.

The 5-4 decision Thursday allows a local government to seize a home or business against the owner's will for the purpose of private development.

The debate centered on the scope of the Fifth Amendment, which allows governments to take private property through eminent domain if the land is for "public use."

Until now, that has been interpreted to mean projects such as roads, schools and urban renewal. But officials in New London, Conn., argued that private development plans served a public purpose of boosting economic growth, even though the area was not blighted.

In his addition to the dissenting opinion, Thomas wrote: "If such 'economic development' takings are for a 'public use,' any taking is, and the Court has erased the Public Use Clause from our Constitution."

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:04 pm

Thank you this helps me understand my rights alot better where did you find these and how?

I will still use my freedom of speech i don't care what DFS/CPS/GAL/courts have to say. I have a voice and it can get as loud as i want it too.

God gave me a voice so he intended me to use it.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:02 am

A person cannot have life, liberty, or property taken away unless fairly decided by a court of law. If the government takes away property for public use, a fair price must be paid to the owner.

This is what they also took off of the 5th... life or liberty!!!

We not only lost our property rights, we lost our life and liberty!!!

We cannot even go to court to have our life, liberty, or property restored to us.
Last edited by Dazeemay on Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:05 am

A good resource is www.findlaw.com and put in either Bill of Rights or US Constitution.

Pay attention to the links that pop up, some are news related to the subject you searched for. Most things there are straight from the Associated Press who uses their subsidy company WorldNetDaily to publish things that the media won't touch. Not on purpose I think, I just notice that once and a great while an article they publish makes it to the TV, but rarely.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:22 am

What I am having a hard time understanding is the fact that everyone seems to be more concerned about the property rights which they should be but, our life and liberty has been taken away also!!!!
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:27 am

I posted the following on the Heads Held High forum so I'll repeat it here:

Title: The law is the law Mr. Honorable David Souter

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 two weeks ago that local towns and cities can seize homes and private businesses through eminent domain and turn the properties over to private developers for no other reason than the fact that it would result in higher tax revenues for the municipality."

So the government wants your home, so that a private developer can demolish it and build a hotel on your property so your town can benefit from the additional tax revenues. Please give them your home and your land, it's the law, you voted for it now honor it like any good United States Supreme Court Justice would and should do, thanks.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45204

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:27 am

Dazee,

You posted while I was writing a reply. Sorry I wasn't quite quick enough to get it out.

Yes, they did.

I freaked out. What are they gonna change next, I wonder.

It's one of the reason South Carolina got galvenized and to seek a peaceful withdrwl from the Union if not only that, but a lot of reform for the better is done. Like it was meant to be, as a God fearing Country. The Constitution Unblemished, and enforced. Among things. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for them.

The Tech

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:30 am

Bob,

Exactly, and I think it was a grave bad mistake for them to do that. I mean, anything changed to our Constitution should be voted by the people, not by the judges. Everyone should have a say. I know if the people had to vote to do it, it woulda been squashed in a big hurry.

The Tech

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:31 am

I posted this on another thread Kdddav, the 5th Amendment did not change. The Supreme Court did what they were designed to do, interpret the Constitution. In this case, they interpreted a portion of the 5th Amendment that deals with the application of eminent domain.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:06 am

I am more intersted about my rights than property rights at this point in time and the ones that were violated and as well as my kids rights.

Return to “CPS Investigations”