TRUTH IS GONNA BE OUT TONIGHT 7-15-05

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kdddav

TRUTH IS GONNA BE OUT TONIGHT 7-15-05

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:44 am

Since everyone here has had the ultimate hell of being investigated, go to my website at:

http://cpsvictims.tripod.com/

Read the top of the page or go directly to:

http://www.anniearmenlive.com/announcements.htm

And hear my voice and hear the ultimate show and the host help you all understand that you are not alone and help is available.

Please tune in and CALL, you just may get heard as well.

Rock On!!

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:27 am

One of the mistakes I made last time was to wait until the time of the show and for some reason I did not have the link downloaded to listen.

I found the show very interesting and helpful. Had to wat up until 2 a m my time :shock: but, it was worth it.

Somewhere on the site you can record for it to play later and I don't know how it works. I might check that out.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:40 pm

Sure thing Dazee. :)

By the way, since I am the featured guest and I get roughly an hour, I will put the credit of my learning experience where it belongs.

After I tell what happened to me is when I start talking about the solutions.

I am going to mention this site.

I am going to mention you, Dazeemay, for being the one to teach me about Temporary Guardianship. About expungment. I am going to give links.

I will not plagerize. I will not take credit where it belongs to another.

Then I will talk about video taping vs audio taping, then about the easyness of hidden cameras that are wireless and inexpensive.

Then I am going to talk about the Rights they violate, and the case laws where it's upheld.

And still call in! We are going to take callers! Even my own Brother is gonna be a call in! He was there for the third investigation on me when I was out of State. Get your word in!

/cheers!

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:53 pm

I am in kansas city missouri how can i watch her show and i don't have cable so is there a chanel i can get it on.

You are one gutsy person.

If i wasn't scared i would call in and talk.

can i post this to other people that are fighting cps too.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:05 pm

It can be heard online angel...You don't need cable..click on

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=97

then click on "listen now" at 12 a.m. your time... :wink:

P.S. it's a radio show

Spread the word well kdd .......If I am back at that time(I have to be somewhere at 11 my time) I'll call in :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:11 pm

I may and may not call in myself,do you have a on going case?

and i will pass this link to all the others.ty

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:12 pm

Angel1970,

Follow good dad's link. :) Listen. If you call in, you dont have to give you're real name when asked. Introduce yourself as "Angel" or whomever you wish.

If the lines are jammed, you may not be able to get through... but if you do... you will hear the radio transmission over your phone while you wait your turn to talk!

Good Dad,

If you're gonna listen, pick up your phone. You and Gary Shaw are some of the wisest people on your board. I was going to mention you two as the people who helped steer me in the right direction, who are the glue to our cause. If ya get a chance to speak, I think that is worth more than a thousand mentions. Hope to hear you.

I mean, we all need to be heard, our own voice, right? Now is your chance, just like I got one. :)

The Tech

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:16 pm

you can mention my name Angel if you want and i may just call in.and i passed the word along to others with the same trouble. i have a friend in florida what time would it be there for her to tune in.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:30 pm

Angel1970,

1am here in Florida.

Call in about 10 minutes after the show starts. Trust me on this. That goes for everyone who wants to call andf who has been investigated.

The Tech

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:31 pm

1 a.m. angel

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:32 pm

call in even if you have a on going case?

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:34 pm

Angel,

YES, even if it's ongoing! Mention that! You won't be the only one doing so, according to the other CPS Survivor shows. .

The Tech

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:38 pm

Ok let me get the guts to do so.I don't know why i am so chicken,i don'tt want one of the CPS/DFS agents who know me to use it against me in court.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:43 pm

Angel,

Use a false name, it's not a problem. You have the courage. I can feel it, Angel, in my heart. By telling what you are going through, you are letting those who never even knew how CPS works know what can heppen to even them.

Live large, Angel.

The Tech

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:53 pm

If thats not the truth,and also that CPS doesn't bother doing investagtions properly. CPS can make allegations but can't back them up,and they do violate your rights even thou they say they don't but according to this link all of our rights have been violated sepecially one.

http://www.childrensjustice.org/cases1.htm

And theyhold children hostage against their wishes,and when a child that has requested to be returned home they are denied and caused more trma and emotional damage.They put these children on anti-depression pills thainking they will be ok....wrong..my daughter was put on several and she is still as depressed as she was last year,and has been denied her request to be returned home along with her sister and her brother.

These children really don't matter to CPS they just worry about the pay check and the bonus they will get for disrupting aa house hold.

They see $$$$$ signs and the first thing they look for is a family that is poor and or has some trouble.But,even after a parent has been found not quilty of a crime against their children they still refuse to return them,they allow for children to also stay in a abuseive foster/relatives home instead of returning them to the home and the parent they love so much.

I am sure all of us will prevail from this and even if these CPS/DFS people are listening to her show what are they going to do...nothing...they can't face the fact we are tired of the BS and want other people to know how to protect their children from these home wreckers.Well..they had better get used to us cause we are in for the long fight..i for one am going to fight until they decide that they are tried of seeing court rooms/court houses...TRY TO STOP THIS MOTHER>>>I DARE THEM....THEY STARTED IT I AM GOING TO FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:56 pm

i don'tt want one of the CPS/DFS agents who know me to use it against me in court.

It would be a good thing if they did try angel....

It would further show how they try to "control your 1st amendment rights of free speech"..Because you disagree with how the agency violates civil rights and constitutional rights, Being guarenteed these rights is what makes us the greatest nation in the world, but this agency works more in the line of a communist dictatorship. Lies and deceit are there terms...

I'd smile the whole time they talked about it in court, then inform them of my rights.... :D

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:19 pm

Your right and if you all don't mind i have created a petiton and take a look.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/966911417

its all up to you.

And heck go ahead and try them use it against me in court,my 1st,5th,14th amendments have been violated,but they have been trying to tell me i have none....I am a citizen just like the rest of you right?

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:48 pm

Signed.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:49 pm

thank you.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:26 pm

I have her on are you on at 10 or 12

how many of you are calling in tonight,cause i will if there is alot of you doing it.too,i want to see how many of you are doing this.cause i am with you.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:17 pm

Pacific time is.....11 p.m.

Mountain time is.......12 midnight

Central time is .......1 a. m.

Eastern is .......2. a. m.

Never did figure out when to play it later...... :roll: Staying up to listen at 2 a. m. :shock:

I have a parenting class from 9 a m till 3 p m hope I make it through the class from out getting some zzzzzz's
Last edited by Dazeemay on Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:24 pm

i am 1 am here in kc mo.i will try to call in.you may have to coax me.

what time for you?

stayin up till 1 to listen, :lol: :roll:

like i said you may have to coax me out.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:56 pm

Show starts in 3 minutes. Good luck folks!

The Tech

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:59 pm

i can't call in till 1 since i am in kansas city mo right?

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:40 pm

Does the show repeat,and if i have you here at one there is no reason for me to call in cause its a repeat.

Return to “CPS Investigations”