TRUTH IS GONNA BE OUT TONIGHT 7-15-05

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:57 pm

From what I see...Annie Armen Live is only on Thurday 7-8 p.m. and From what I hear.....a weight loss show is on now........
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:58 pm

i am listening to a doctor about urine...maybe it might be weigh loss..if its from before i am going to bed get too see my 3 kids tommorrow morning.its 1 am here now.

URINE THRAPY!!! WHERE IS HE!! I see him name on the web page but i haven't heard anything yet.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:04 pm

I just finished listening to her and Kddav's message

You have to go in and click on KFNX and then when you get into it click on listen live and then it downloads the show...I had to have windows media player to listen to it.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:07 pm

where is the kd thing

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:09 pm

Kdddav.....happy you were able to give the info on temp guardianship. My computer froze up and I had to reboot and so I just got in on the part where you mentioned the temp guardianship. It sounded like it was a great show.

I think we can listen to it in the archives if I am not mistaken...is that right?

Also it is great to know that Annie is posting a link to this website.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:17 pm

i couldn't get it at all.I tried everything....sorry everybody.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:28 pm

dang I missed it too, I went to the wrong site..GRRRRRRRR

My advice is my opinion and not legal advice

A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:06 pm

http://www.anniearmenlive.com/jab_series.htm

She should be posting the show on this site to where you can listen to it. As you can see she has posted the other two shows to listin too. So I am sure she will post this one.

I only got the last 6 mins of it because of my computer.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:40 pm

Folks,

It's all cool and then some. She does Archive her Thursday shows, but since she broadcasts from a different radio station on Friday, that show isn't archived.

If you missed the show, no biggie, cause they usually do repeat the show on another night, a recording that time.

The time zone issues even lose me.

Yes, Dazeemay, I mentioned Temp Guardianship, and I mentioned first that it was Dazeemay on Fightcps.com that taught me.

I got to mention the web addy, good dad, bob lyn and gary Shaw... but due to time limits, I didnt get a chance to mention ALL the great people here.

I will keep everyone posted.:)

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:52 pm

i am in georgia and would love to listen what time would it be on here next week ... we need more like her ...

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:46 pm

Unsure Sed, more often than not they get rebroadcasted. I am still waiting for the heads up, once I get it, I will post the time. :)

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:54 am

UPDATE!!!

This show will rebroadcast Thursday August 18, 2005 from 4-5am PST, which will be 5-6 CT, 7-8 ET.

Since it's a repeat, don't call in. It only gets repeated once, and that is all she wrote. Don't miss it. :) I even gave some recognition not only to the people of this web site, but to the website itself.

:)

The Tech

inamess

Postby inamess » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:27 am

Awesome! I am so glad to hear it! I really tried staying up the other night - made it til about 12:45 :lol: I will definitely listen tomorrow! Thanks!

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:07 pm

Here's a link I find interesting.

http://www.childprotectionreform.com/

inamess

Postby inamess » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:04 am

duh! ... AUGUST 18th, huh? I will try to remember that! :oops:

Return to “CPS Investigations”