Ok.. now what...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

aighme

Ok.. now what...

Postby aighme » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:41 pm

Up until Tuesday all was just peachy keen, and then I get a knock at the door...

It was CPS. I didn't know until AFTER she left that I don't have to let them in. Anyway.. someone called CPs on me for neglect. Which is such a load of crap... Made up all kinds of stuff... it was sureal..

So the lady from CPs took all my kids aside without me pressent.. grilled them individually.. handed me her card and left... said she would be back next week.

SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?? I am so scared... I don't even spank my kids.. they are so well taken care of... but now because of some neighbor who I ticked off... I'm stuck trying to win the approval of CPS?? This stinks!!

So what's next??

Any advice is really appreciated.
Last edited by aighme on Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:46 pm

Get a Camcorder. Even cheaper, a hidden mini cam, I have links where to and how in the Surveilence section.

They rely on not having proof of their atrocities when they visit. Get a tape recorder with battieries and a tape and hide it under a chair while on too, when she knocks on the door.

It's your best defence.

If you know someone you trust with your life, get a Temporary Guradianship that is discussed in a sticky at the top of this forum page. Do it. Then they can't take em, which is their goal, in the short and long run.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:01 pm

If they come back, you don't let them in and you cite your 4th amendment rights as the reason you're not letting them in and you don't answer any of their questions. They can't do anything without a warrant. If you like, please see the brochure we will be handing out in Monroe County, Pennsylvania as an example of rights in Pennsylvania. I don't know what state you're in but the laws may be similar and the 4th amendment cited in the brochure is for everyone, regardless of what state they live in.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?p=7208#7208

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:30 pm

You need to protect your children before they come back for them.

It was two years later that they came for our granddaughter. Never fussed with my daughter during that time and then it happened.

Look at this and then decide what you want to do.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1509 This is a woman who did this and she protected her child.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

aighme

Postby aighme » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:33 pm

Thanks for the advice. I am just so freaked out about this. I certainly was not expecting this. The CPS worker said at the time she didn't see much of a basis for the complaint... so then WHY did she say she would be back?? It scared the crap out of my son, who is now saying he will run away if they try to take him... just what ever 9 year old needs to be freakin worried about.. I am just upset, and scared and really angry...

I appreciate you all letting me know my rights ect... I wish I knew when they first came knocking because I would not have let her in and certainly not let her talk to my children without me present. I actually asked her if I could stay while she spoke to them, and she said I wasn't allowed.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:37 pm

here are a couple other links to check out..

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/cpscourtorder.htm

http://www.fightcps.com/articles/whattodo.html

Hopefully she will forget about you and not comeback
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:38 pm

Tell your son you are going to protect him with the guardianship papers and let him know and see the paper after you do it. This should reassure him that they cannot take him.

However, there is always a caution to everything. Who knows when they will not let us do this but for now it is our best defense before they take a child.

I have determined that I am going to have two or three at a time. When one guardian is being bothered by cps then I will have another guardainship ready.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:39 pm

The next time she comes back ask to see a court order

And if she doesn't have fun tell her to get one.

And the next step is court.

I have been going through this for a year and 3 months now.And they have my kids!

aighme

Postby aighme » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:44 pm

I guess I just don't understand how they can do this. I have done absolutely nothing wrong. I know this. My children are safe and cared for... I just don't get this at all. It is just not right!!!!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:09 pm

Most of us here "didn't see it coming"....Consider yourself lucky and started looking right away and are now finding out what your rights are.....I was a year into it before I found this site and the answers I needed...

It's not right for the innocent to be accused and have to prove their innocent when no evidence exists of any wrong doings...

Thats why you must learn all you can before she comes back, so when she states "You have to do this or we will take the child away"...You can state the laws and your rights to her and tell her why she can't... Don't let her back in the home.....By her coming back next week...Shows your kids aren't in imminent danger, so she can't use that aginst you, if she tries state " If they were in imminent danger, why did you wait a week before you cameback, because your actions prove they were not"

Any other questions just ask :wink:

My advice is my opinion and not legal advice

A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

aighme

Postby aighme » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:14 pm

I hate feeling like this.. like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. They have no basis for anything, no proof of anything.. yet they are coming back.. I don't get it. i have just been in this fog all week.. and I just feel sick. My heart really breaks for all of you who have been fighting them for months or even years... This is still week one, and I just feel ill!!!

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 am

Please listen and let her know you know your rights and stand up for them . Dont give in and fall for anything they try.That is usually how it happpens, you dont find this site till its to late. but at least you still have the child at htis time . try to keep ti that way .This is why we want this to get out and get world known of the problem so it can be stopped, But many don beleave us when we tell them and they havent ben thru it . Many people beleave when your kids are taken you are a bad person . And i would say 99.9 percent of us in here have done nothing more than love our children . But that dont get them a paycheck . Dont trust them beleave that . they will lie and twist everything you say . If you have to talk to them say the least possible ..good luck

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:50 am

I hope you considered doing a temp guardianship.

This protects your children.

If they know you have done this they will leave you alone because they cannot do anything about it. They will not go to court to fight this. You are no longer easy prey to them.If they come knocking at your door. Step outside and tell them your constitutional rights and show them the temp guardianship paper and tell them they have no legal right to bother you or your children and they must leave and not come back.

inamess

Postby inamess » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:31 am

aighme - I know exactly how you feel, basically the same thing happened to me. My ex sis-in-law got ticked off at the whole family and called in some bogus complaints on me b/c I am the only other family member with kids. Caseworker went to my kid's school and interviewed there before I ever even knew what was going on. Then she came to my house and spoke with my hubby and me. She asked us about the allegations, we denied them, she looked around our house, and said everything looked fine, but she would leave the case open for 45 days and "pop in" from time to time. I was a wreck. I was literally sick over it. I even daydreamed how I would escape with the kids if they tried to take them from me. All this b/c of somebody being vindictive and cruel.

I found this site, and got some very good information. It made me feel a lot better to know my rights and know how to handle these people. At the advice of someone on this site, I also documented everything that had happened. You could do that - start with whatever you did to make the neighbor mad and document everything in detail from there. Especially the caseworker's visit. Make a binder and keep it handy. Print out everything you find regarding your rights and put it in there. Let them know you are aware of your rights.

I also did the temp. guardianship b/c of dazeemay. It made me feel a WHOLE lot better. I put that in my binder as well.

I got myself all prepared, then I was able to quit stressing soooo much. It will really help you in that aspect.

And guess what? I never heard from the caseworker again. NOT ONCE. At the end of 45 days, I called and asked the status of the case, and she said "OH, your case is closed". So I went and got a copy of the case report, and everything was closed with no indicators.

Basically, I want you to know if you do everything you can to be prepared, it will relieve some of the stress. Then you can sort of sit back and wait to see what happens, and know that you can handle it with confidence. Sorry this was so long, but I really feel for you!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:12 am

inamess be sure to keep that temp guardianship up to date for the rest of your child/ren's lives.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:27 am

The thing is, nobody should HAVE to feel like this. This is a country founded on the principles of liberty, and yet, as good dad's sig states, becoming more and more like the countries we are trying to fight.

As I stated in one of my articles, it's getting to where you can't raise your child without a lawyer anymore!

aighme

Postby aighme » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:25 am

I just want to thank you all so much. I feel better at least knowing what I am up against.. this way I can be prepared. I am going to do the guardianship thing... it seems like a wise percaussion.

Return to “CPS Investigations”