MONEY TALKS AND B.S. WALKS

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

randynky

MONEY TALKS AND B.S. WALKS

Postby randynky » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:01 am

Why is there only a short list of happy ending stories on here?
we seem to have a lot common knowledge here but no specfic's.

what happens when your case is over do you just breath a sigh of relief...you better get involed like never before...I understand the fear.......I'm still in in it..but enough is enough these are our kids and I'd kill a stranger sneaking into my home to harm them. we must invoke the same passion to fight the injustice we are currently fighting in our states and share everything we find let's give out our numbers and share ..here'smine 1-502 350-4307 ..I'll listen take notes and pray with you...and TAKE ACTION!!!!!!

Take care ...Randy ...Just the faith of a mustard seed.....can move a moutian.

inamess

Postby inamess » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:53 am

I am with you. My case is closed, and I do want to be more involved in fighting this. I just don't know what to do. The only plan I have is to write a letter to legislators regarding the false/anonymous reporting, and suggest a change. Beyond that, I would be happy to be involved in fighting, but don't know how or what to do. I have warned other parents I know, but they look at me kinda funny. Oh well, at least I have warned them and maybe they will remember what I said if it ever happens to them.

melissaRRT

Doing my best to get involved

Postby melissaRRT » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:09 am

I agree completely with getting involved. When my case closed I had already been looking for a way to get my experience out there. I found a network called Parents Annonomus(sp?) They had just established a Parent Leadership Task Foce in my County. This network and Task force encourages any parent who has their case closed to join in to help make changes in policy and procedures. Soon they will be able to go to the homes of families with social workers and be there with them in their time of need. All volunteer and separate from CPS. This organization is in most if not all states. If you want to get invoved, START there. They can direct you to the right place for your county/state. THIS was my first stop.
From there I was asked to be on The Differential Response Task Force Core Team, to help Redesign CPS for the entire state and our county at the same time. Differential Response is also alternative response, where families are notified of the FIRST complaint, and offered connections if they need help with anything. On this Core Team, I am able to express what it was like on MY SIDE, the side of the accused and presumed guilty. This has been such a great platform to express my experience and feelings of how I was treated. During one of the conventions, I was asked to speak to the over 500 social workers and Directors of CPS from almost every county in California. I was on a stage telling my story and how I was treated, along with how this has affected my life and that of my 2 children. I was falsely accused by an angry friend, I had to watch my kids be tramatically taken to foster care and thankfully quickly returned, I have been dragged through court for over 1 year. I ws left emotionally beat down, to the point of questioning my own life.
NOW< on that stage when I told these CPS people everything that I was put through, the entire room was silent, the majority were crying. I was even given an apology from many different counties, my own county was even stunned. There was remorse and realization in that conference room that not everyone is guilty. You have to know that each one of those social workers has had a case close to mine, a case built on the false accusations of others, even the twisted words of their own social workers.

At that moment, I realized that I had a new passion in life. That was to do whatever I could to not let this happen to another person. Now, I am trying to be a voice for the ones like me who had no voice and their will to fight removed by CPS' demoralizing and degrading tactics.

I completed my family maintenance plan and my case was closed. I have had no further contact from CPS regarding issues of concern for over 3 years. This is my success, and now this is my passion.

thanks.
Last edited by melissaRRT on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:26 am

like one person in here said one or two of us wont do it. the media
is against us. the best way si to join together just like animal rights did and they get heard.Our kids are not animals. And we need to be heard all over the world. My case is also closed but i wont stop ...because it wont stop happening until we make a stand . And yes if someone breaks in snd twskes our kids that id against the law. so why can the goverment do it asnd it be legal , why because we wont make a stand and be heard ...not one or two or even three of us we need hundreds. there are many more of us than just in here. And getting our numbers out is a good idea.. get flyers out ... We have to fight for our children . if we dont stop it now we will never see our grandkids cause the goverment will have them when they are born

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:39 am

It's been just over a year since we got our children back and it will be a year soon since the criminals granted us guardianship of our children back (which obviously should have NEVER been taken away from us in the first place). Since that time (and earlier), we not only haven't just sat back and breathed a sigh of relief, but we've escalated our efforts to destroy this fascist organization and we keep getting ourselves deeper and deeper into this war against CPS on a daily basis.

But we have seen many others walk away and disappear once their case with CPS ended. You can't always blame these people, the trauma caused by those scum can lead to some people wanting to just get away once it's over.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:11 am

Bob that is how i was in the beginning . I just wanted away from it all i had my kids back and it was over then i though about it . It isnt ever over no matter where you go it is happening. they are stealing children .And i refuse to quit now . i have found that even when they are gone the fear lives on. and it wont go away. The thought that someone can come into my home and take my children is sickning to say the least . And i know there are parents scared and children also ... but dcf cps dfax they are everywhere and we know all it takes is someone getting mad and thats it you can loose your children . And that has to be stopped . If we could find a way to get to the parents that are now having kids removed. And in here is just like 1 percent of them if that And stand up for them and then them go on and do it eventually we would grwo from one or two to hundreds and thousands . the things is we have to figure out how to find these parents. and that isnt the easy part .... but i am sure we could figure it out ...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:33 am

But we have seen many others walk away and disappear once their case with CPS ended. You can't always blame these people, the trauma caused by those scum can lead to some people wanting to just get away once it's over.

This is so true Bob_Lynn. I have thought once it's over I don't think I have the energy to go back in and fight anymore. But, then it dawned on me I won't be expending energy on my own situation anymore and therefore I will have the time and energy to fight them for other parents. I have a lot of things I am going to do to help parents.

One of them is to teach parents how to go in and fight for themselves. Have classes where we would go through real hearings so that they would know how to present themselves and argue their case without paying out thousands of dollars to a lawyer.

One of my weaknesses is understanding case laws, constitutional rights, etc. I am learning this from you and Good_Dad. This is my ultimate goal.

This has been going on for years and years and it seems as if somehow with the couple million, I believe that afra says they have on their site, that why aren't we out in the forefront? Why hasn't there been big mass rallys if we have so many. :roll:
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:14 am

Thats what i am saying dazeemay there are thousand but nothing being done . But when it comes to animals they will fight .. And get heard . Well these arent animals these are our children our families and our friends this is happening to . And not in one stae in many . I know when i was going to court each time there was at least ten others in there . So you figure how many that is .If everwhere in each state could stand up as a group and large ones maybe we will get somewhere . Now most of the press does side with them but somewhere in there is someone that will listen there has to be . Because this isnt just rich poor color or anything it is straight up they want our kids . And the worst part is they are getting them . And then we as parents are having to fight for what is ours ... And you realy htink about it that is sad . Now yes some abuse does go on and some neglect . But not in the numbers they are taking . I do not feel parents should beat there children no way . And no children shouldnt starve that is wrong . but the crazy reasons they come up with boil down to we will say what we want and the judge will listen then you have to do as your told if you want your kids . Now we gave birth to them . What right do they have . To much has been turned over to the goverment and it has to stop and it has to stop now

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:49 am

Step One...

Go here.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/

Become a member. See who else is in your state that is listing enough information to be identified and contacted.

Resistance is growing. They have half a million members all ready.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Return to “CPS Investigations”