i AM BEING HARRASED BY DCF

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

thia'smommy

i AM BEING HARRASED BY DCF

Postby thia'smommy » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:16 pm

THESE PEOPLE CALL MY WORK CELL # AND QUESTION WHO I AM BUT WON'T IDENTIFY WHO THEY ARE SO MY SECRETARY WASN'T OBLIGATED TO TELL THEM ANYTHING. IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE FROM DCF. I CALLED BACK AFTER MY SECRETARY TOLD ME THEY WERE RUDE AND WOULD NOT IDENTIFY WHO THEY WERE WHEN ASKED.

I CALLED BACK AFTER RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE AND I NOW AM AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO THIS GUYS VOICE MESSAGE, NO ONE WILL TALK TO ME OR LET ME TELL THEM I AM REPRESENTED BY AN ATTORNEY AND TO CONTACT HIM.

I CALLED BACK FROM DIFFERENT #S AND THEY JUST DIRECT ME TO THIS GUY RICK PRICE. I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR AND STILL GOT THE VOICE MAIL FOR THIS RICK PRICE.

THE ONE MISTAKE I MADE THEY AASKED ME FOR MY SS # AND I GAVE IT TO THEM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, BUT I DID MAKE A COMPLAINT TO CPS WELL SEVERAL COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM MESSING UP MY VISITATION AND I HAVN'T SEEN MY SON IN A MONTH DUE TO DCF.

THANKS
Last edited by thia'smommy on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

thia'smommy

Postby thia'smommy » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:07 pm

i THINK WE ALL AT THIS SIT SHOULD BOMBARD MONICA WITH DISRESPECTING COMMENTS, AND NOT IDENTIFY OURSELVES AND SEE HOW SHE REACTS.

THIS IS INSANE BECAUSE OF A COMPLAINT I AM BEING RETALIATED AGAINST? ARE WE IN AMERICA?

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:55 pm

What they are doing is trying to imitimidate you to make you back off . They like to scare us then we leave them alone . Like how they scare us when they come and take our children we shut up and sign case plans and admit to things we didnt do just to get our children ... They want youif you dont get answers keep getting numbers and making calls dont let them back you down .. Now do not be rude do not get angry . this is what they want stay calm .. Remember they have your kids . It is hard to fight them when they have your children beleave me i know... i did go off a few times and i didnt really help me All i done was get them mad and they made me wait longer to see my children ... So please be careful . But dont let them back you down .. get answers you have rights to see your children and make them let you ..

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:43 am

Contact the FBI and tell them you are being stalked by a Government Worker, and if they supenea your cell phone call records from the company, they can see which office, which line made the call, and then press charges.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:13 pm

Here is a link and it may interest some.

http://totallyunjust.tripod.com/page4.html

Return to “CPS Investigations”