NEED RELEASE FORM

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sedwards

NEED RELEASE FORM

Postby sedwards » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:02 am

Does anyone have or know where i can get abasic release form . my atty sent for my records from dcf and they said they need a release form from me . sounds like bull to me but oh well ... susan

ash

Re: NEED RELEASE FORM

Postby ash » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:21 am

and dcf did not say they would fax, mail , emailor drop off one of their authorization for release of records forms!
sedwards wrote:Does anyone have or know where i can get abasic release form . my atty sent for my records from dcf and they said they need a release form from me . sounds like bull to me but oh well ... susan

inamess

Postby inamess » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:54 am

In FL also and well, I don't know if this helps, but when I requested a copy of my "case report" I had to go to the office and give them identification and sign an "Affidavit of Understanding" saying the report is confidential and I will not share it with anyone. Then I had to wait 24 hours for them to copy the 2 page report and come back the next day to pick it up. And they blacked out anything pertaining to my husband b/c he hadn't signed the affidavit.

I am also wondering now if I should request to see their file? I don't think that the case report is all they have.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:34 pm

my attorney has requested everthing in my case on each child very large.. I am no longer living in florida i am in georgia now . I waited to get put of florida to sue them . Was gonna do in florida and no sooner than i started requesting papers they statrted harrasing me with bs claims . I ended up telling them about thereselves and moved . Well i waited a year let everything die back moved and retained a lawyer .i had requested my files previous and never go them . i guees my attorney will get the form and mail it to me .. thanks susan

rockdundee

Postby rockdundee » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:23 am

Dear inamess,

You had better believe that the report isn't all they have. And you might need to do some digging in your state codes, but there are laws that allow you to view your file...your WHOLE file. Cps or what-the-hell-ever will probably try to hold back certain info. The only way you will get it all is to go to court and have your attorney file a motion of discovery. Even then they'll try to dik you around.

Under the legal documents portion of this site there is a very good CASE FILE REQUEST letter for you to go off of. You will need to find and substitute your own state's codes. Don't be surprised if they blow you off, their handbook tells them to do it in most cases. But at the very least when it goes to court you will have a paper-trail showing how they don't follow the law.

Oh yeah, send the letter return receipt requested. That has to be signed for. Also send it up the chain of command, District, County, State and not just to the casewrecker.
When life puts an obstacle in your path, go over, go under, go around or go through it. But NEVER...... NEVER GIVE UP!!

inamess

Postby inamess » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:51 am

Thanks Rock - I guess that's the next thing I need to do then. I don't want to sound so submissive, but I am a little concerned about making them upset when my case is closed and all is okay (for now, anyway).

Also, I really don't know where to begin to find out if my name is on a central registry, and I definitely want to know. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:41 am

Also, I really don't know where to begin to find out if my name is on a central registry, and I definitely want to know. Does anyone know how to do this?
Sorry I haven't been able to find out this info as yet.

Just thought of one other place to check just now....if I don't get back to you you'll know I still haven't found it.

Little behind with doing research on our own case.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”