CPS at my door

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:21 am

I just read every post from top beginning to end, even my OWN post. And I have more than something to say.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Now that's said...

To Micheal for talking about Church, as I have felt this has impacted everyone who read it. You must understand. You are the enemy. They had them at the door, they had them in court, the last thing they need to see them in a place devoted to helping cps victims. Yours is a message from someone who works for an organization just one smidgen less evil than the Anti-Christ. No matter how caring and compassionate you are, how well you intend to be, you're still part of a system that kills 500+ kids a year in Foster care. Texas or not. Seeing what you type is painful for folks. They don't want it. I don't want it. If you really want to help in some way, quit your job. Go work on Computers. At least if a Computer (not family) breaks and can't be fixed, nobody is going into an emotional breakdown for years on end over what they lost. Here is another example of what I am trying to teach you. The heart is a good organ in the human body. However, we are talking about a body that is evil and hurts entire families. The heart is more than beneficial, yes, but still part of a hostile system. And the better that heart works, the better the hostile system feels and works. You're a CPS Agent. You're part of a rotten, corrupt system. No matter how much you do that is good, the rotten system benefits from you. Just transplant yourself into a job that doesn't involve CPS. Figure it out.

Everyone else in this forum who is suffering, hang in there. Don't let them take you away from the one place you can get help in some form or another. I don't care what religion you are, because it's American to have religious freedom. Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Athiest or worshippers of the Great Gooblifrinchan. You need help, we will see what can be done and learned. Don't let them take hope away from you. Believe me, they will try.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:11 am

You're absolutely right Kdddav and I posted something similar to Michael at least once or twice that I can recall. I will repeat it to emphasize your point.

I do believe that perhaps there is hope that Michael really wants to help. Some of the things he posts here are somewhat helpful, at least for those living in Texas.

But if Michael really wants to help, he needs to gather as much information as he can from the CPS he works for, then quit his "job" (if one can call it that) and file suit in federal court under the Federal False Claims Act (the whistleblower act). There is no way in hell the CPS he works for does not violate the law and receives federal funding illegally. I don't believe there's any CPS in this country that abides by the provisions of the Federal Spending Clause, the Child Welfare Act of 1980 and the Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997, not to mention the Constitution of the United States and in Michael's case, the Constitution of the State of Texas.

Michael should be able to make a ton of money on this so quitting his job should not affect him economically as the False Claims Act provides for a percentage of whatever money is recovered and that should be quite substantial in any particular CPS, especially when the fraud exists over many years. And while the monetary benefits can be quite lucrative for Michael, he will also benefit everyone in the community in that the CPS will either be forced to undergo massive reforms or be shut down.

To just continue to work for such a fascist organization only helps to feed the monster, even when Michael may or may not be helping some truly abused children.

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:13 am

For all of the religious statements made:

Our family has never been asked about our religious background. We've never been asked, "What church do you all attend?" We've never been asked anything pertaining to religion. It seems that asking about religion is a touchy subject and grounds for a lawsuit here. I've never known CPS to ask anyone about their religious background unless it was something to do with paganism or the occult. Even then, the subject matter was iffy and touchy. No one wants to get sued.

Speaking of disabilities. I used to work for a home health agency that offered health services to people in their homes. I took care of a lady that was paralyzed from the waist down. She had full use of her arms and had to use a electronic lift to get out of bed which required someone else to strap her onto the seat and lift her, turn her while on the lift, and put her into her motorized wheelchair. This woman had 4 kids living in the home with her and they were all 100% dependent on the welfare system. The woman had a car but couldn't drive it; she kept it for the CNA's that had to take her to the doctor. She had a bedsore on her rear that prevented her from riding in the car so she relied on public transportation, but still kept the car.

This woman was to have care by a CNA for 6 hours 7 days a week. I was scheduled to be there 5 days a week. The woman had no one to care for her on Sat. & Sun. She would allow her children to empty her foley catheter but she would not allow them to clean her up when she evacuated her bowels. So this woman would sit in her own waste until I came back on Monday. I told my supervisor about it when I told her about the bedsore on her behind. My supervisor said, "I don't understand why she doesn't let her children clean her up instead of letting herself sit in that. That is not healthy and that explains why she has that hole in her backside." They never called CPS on her and neither did the nurse that came out to treat that bedsore from the hospital full well knowing WHY it was there.

This woman could not cook for her children and could not chase after them or break up fights between them or do anything else from her bedroom or wheelchair. CPS never took the children and never bothered her. The only explaination I could possibly give for that was that the children were 11, 14, and 15. Too old for adoption? Too old for foster homes? Maybe CPS was scared she's scream, "Discrimination!!"

I know this woman couldn't help her condition and the situation she was in and her limited ability to take care of her kids. But, I look at my husband who is fully mobile, has 3 or 4 bad days a month with his health, and he has me who is here to pick up the things he can't do and fill the void and for some reason my husband's disability is a problem. The woman I took care of had NOBODY to help her. Her ex-husband still hung around the house when he wasn't running from the law or drunk. He would come over and spend the weekend with the kids and use the house as a place to be when the PO came around to make checks. CPS NEVER came into her home and snatched her kids up. But they want to make an issue out of a 3rd party hearsay pertaining to my husband. Whatever!!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:34 am

AllForThisSite I believe that we are going to see more and more about the religious side of cps. Justifying there conscience that they are doing God's will. People like this will run to the religious churchesto clean their minds and souls and free themselves from being guilty. They did it in Christ's time and He said it would be the Apostate church in the end times who would do this.

The doctor who turned my daughter in justified her actions as being her Christian duty to report her. She goes to church (I know this because we left the church she is in) every Sunday washing her sins away so that she can go back to being a doctor and victimize more innocent mothers and fathers.

Well, the doors of hell are open and waiting for her and her ilk. That is my satisfaction right now.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:11 am

CPS workers are by far religious people. People these days think they can still hide behind the cross and be accepted by common folk as being "good" and "right" and "without flaws". Anyone can go to church, anyone can say they are christian, but the only one who really knows what a person is is God. Observers can stand back and see what colors a person shows and tell for themselves what's real and what's not; but God know the all true heart.

Nuff said about that. Moving right along.

We were visited 2 days before the 30 day "case closed" moment and were told by our CW that she found no reason to keep the case open and that she was closing our case. She had another woman with her that is a Case Manager. To start with, this CM is supposed to just talk with us about any services we might want to partake in. After 45 minutes of telling them we were fine, we don't need any services, we are just ready to put this case behind us, the CM spoke up and said, "After it leaves the desk of the case worker it comes to my desk to be evaluated for 90 days. I will be in contact with your family for a period of 3 months to see that the service plan is being followed and to determine if there is a need for any more services." OK!!!! We were just told the case is closed due to lack of evidence and now this CM is opening it up again. What!?? So as they are sitting here telling us how we need their services and that we cannot deny them and how they will just stay in our lives longer and longer until we do what they say, my husband mentions they are being video taped. They both jumped up and ran out of my house saying they were not allowed to be taped and refused to say another word to us. The CM was supposed to show back up 2 days after that to talk with our family but she never showed. She said she called but the caller ID said she didn't. She tried to recite the message on my machine as proof and couldn't. I told her, "My machine does not say that." She then said, "Well I called somebody; somebody got my message," and tried to laugh her way out of the subject. She said she didn't show up because she was on standby. I think she didn't show up becaus she was afraid she would be video taped. But when they were here they claimed their services were to "help not hurt" and I said, "How are you helping if you are forcing? If someone doesn't want your help and you sit there and refuse to leave them alone until they do what you say, how is that helping?" These people have not offered to pay for any of the counseling. Counseling was a suggestion made by the caseworker, it was to be paid for by my husband. Now all of the sudden it's in the service plan. How they can force someone to pay for something against their will? I even told the CM that I didn't understand why they wanted my husband to pay for the counselor they were going to use against him. They didn't like that. I told them we decided to use our pastor and have religious counseling. They said we couldn't do that because our pastor may not be licensed to professional counsel. Huh!?? The caseworker is now off of our case the Case Manager is on our case. We got a letter 2 days after their visit that said there was substantiated neglect and to "keep in mind what we discussed on our last visit". Why didn't they put what we discussed in the letter? Sounds like they are leaving that open for debate; they could say we discussed anything. I like and prefer solid details in correspondence. I am thinking of sending a notarized letter to them saying what was discussed at their last visit so that they can't lie their way out of anything. I can't believe they can walk up in my home and tell me what I'm going to pay for, what I'm going to do, how often they plan to plant their ass in my life and there is nothing I can do about it. I don't see the legalities of that. If the state took this much initiative with their habitual prisoners, we wouldn't need a prison system!! I feel like I am a prisoner in my own home. Subject to inspections, interrogations, and investigations. This is rediculous!
P.A.S.S.
Parents Against Social Services
http://144418.aceboard.net/

You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

mother of 4 wonderfulkids

winners

Postby mother of 4 wonderfulkids » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:36 pm

micheal. Since you are a cps worker. Do you know or can you find out. How many families in the state of Texas has taken the "system" cps to court trial by jury.

I want to know how many cases?
how many have won?
what counties have these accured in?

We have been told we are the first ever in our countys history to take these people to trial.

We have been told that we are one of a very few families to have ever taken them to court by trail in the whole state of Texas. I don't know if this means, three families, six families, or two families. I just want to know the numbers, no names, this is none of business.

If you are those people who do not abuse, in anyway your children, I would encourage you never give up. Put your complete faith and trust in Christ. Cps made us look so bad in that court room. They dragged their witnesses out for two and a half days. It took us a couple of hours for our witness and we didn't even use them all. The twelve jurors saw right through all of it including the biological mothers constant lying right under oath. It was more like a soap opera than a trial. Cps committed purgery under oath, one of the caseworkers veronica Anderson,said that after someone has done time in prison for sexual abuse of a child that after they do their time and get out they are more than cappable of being considered placement for a child. She said this is cps policy. However if cps accuses a parent of it. But the law doesn't, there is no arrest, a polygraph has been taken, twice, and passed, the D. A. isn't going to go anywhere with it. Cps will still "hold" that child hostage. But if you go to prison for sex with a child you can be considered a good parent when you get out and have your children sent home to you. Our attorney asked her several times just to "clarify" what her answer was. And each time it was the same outcome. The Judge however did not catch it and the trial went on. And people I'll have you know that Veronica Anderson is a supervisor.

Wound't the [u]supervisor[u] be the one with the most education for cps policies. Yet she was willing to lye in a courtroom.

My husband and I went in there telling the truth about our lives. The Bible tells us to tell the truth and the truth will set you free. It took us a year of telling the truth but in the end Praise God we won.

Jesus is the answer for the world today.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:54 pm

I sent you a pm awhile back to see how you got a trial by jury.

We want a trial by jury so that the jurors can see what cps is like.

The more jury trials we have the more the people will become aware of how evil they are.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”