CPS at my door

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:03 pm

Well my opinion is they all know where they can go .And sending the letter 50 or a hundred arent going to do it . That isnt hitting them where it hurts . We dont mean nothing to them . Look at the protest right now like he cares there families are dying . But they volunterred . We didnt or did we when we had children . From what i see and have seen the best way to stop them is money . As we each one get our children returend and even those who dont get attorneys and sue them individually in bunches and dont quit .

We can write emails we can write letters we can call and all we get is nowhere this has been going on long enough ..And yes his main concern is what is going on overseas not in his own country . it has been that way for a long time . They want to feed people in other countries but forget our hungry . they want to send meds to those but what about us . We are americans and we should come first and especially our children they are the future ..

But i have changed my way of thinking now and voting and listening everytime i see the president on tv i get so outraged ...
My husband gets upset cause i start yelling at the tv.. They are so phoney .But if the truth comes out the grants stop. will that cut
into there paycheck ...

I am hoping and praying that one day there will be enough of us to stop it . But so many are scared of the goverment ..And as far as cps dcf workers go . Yes i have seen a few that dont lie but they dont stay long cause they dont want them if they wont lie.

We have to stick together and keep fighting but start fighting for what they owe us even though no amount can give back what they took from us . that seems to be there main interest .. Money ..Not love Not caring And definatley not our kids ...

I just wonder for curiosity how much the taxpers just payed to rescue 7 men from a sub from russia.... but you didnt see where tehy rescued any children from a foster home and returned them to there family strange isnt it .....

sob900

Yes

Postby sob900 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:59 pm

I have written to the good 'ol corrupt governor of this state and guess what response I got back? Thats right you guessed it, NONE, nothing, denada, not even an acknowledgement of me writing the governor. So unless, say 10,000 or more people write letters all at once, they will just file it into the round cabinet(trash). And by the way YES George Bush and his white house lackeys do wipe their backsides with the constitution every day, for that matter the constitution doesnt even exist to them. SO what we have to do is use their own system against them, because thats what they seem to respond to and a large number of us file suit against them. Also I think it wouldn't hurt to some how make these stories interesting enough for the media to take notice.
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Michael

Getting what you say you want.

Postby Michael » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:15 pm

As of 9-01-2005 CPS in Texas will be recording conversations and interviews.

I have two recorders and the tape from one will be going to the person or parent (THE PARENT WILL RECEIVE THEIR TAPE AND THE TAPE OF THE CHILD'S INTERVIEW UNLESS IT IS A SEXUAL ABUSE CASE AND THE PARENT IS THE ALLEGED PERPETRATER).

What a lot of people do not realize is that this is going to cause CPS to have to file a lot of cases with the County DA that they have not been doing.

ie during the interview the person states that they were at a cock fight at the time of the alleged abuse or neglect.

or it is a section 8 home and there are people lving there that are not on the lease.

Recording is going to be a two edged sword that is going to cut both ways.

I have had parents make statements in court that are opposite to the ones they made to me in their home.

In my area there is a recent child death case where a child died while being neglected and the children had been removed on two previous occasions and returned by the court.

The mother told two workers, a newspaper reporter and the local police that she let her children go swimming and fishing in the canal around twice a month then in court she said that she did not know that they were swimming in the canal. A video of the surviving children's removal was on a number of TV news shows in Texas.

mother of 4 wonderfulkids

WINNERS

Postby mother of 4 wonderfulkids » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:38 pm

We don't abuse our children. They intend to keep kids for a year and they did. However because we have always said that we dont abuse our kids and the kids in play therapy never indicated abuse. Cps in Texas tried to put us into a corner telling us we must addmit something so we can deal with the issues. We wound not addmit something we didn't do. They would not return the kids. They wanted us to do services that was added six months after they took the kids. We took them to court trial by jury and we won with all twelve jurors sending them home. Yipee our babies are home. :D :D :D

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:40 pm

michael... at least it is a start at being accountable as to what led them to the decisions they made and are asking for..

As far as:
What a lot of people do not realize is that this is going to cause CPS to have to file a lot of cases with the County DA that they have not been doing.

ie during the interview the person states that they were at a cock fight at the time of the alleged abuse or neglect.

or it is a section 8 home and there are people lving there that are not on the lease.

This all would have been used in a backdoor accusation /approach and would have been brought up in court anyway by most workers..
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:54 pm

Bob_Lynn,

I did not suggest testifying before the Ways and Means Committee or any other committee. I suggested as many people as we can get to write to all 100 Senators. Senators and Representatives introduce legislation and cause investigations, of course you know that, not committees.

It was a thought, a suggestion about how to stop the hooting, venting and chest beating and do SOMETHING other than talk. You could have and can choose to ignore it if you don't agree. Setting back and saying that was tried and it did not work will accomplish nothing.

Now on to President Bush. I am not a big fan but I strongly believe he was the better choice of the two viable candidates we had to choose from.

President Bush did not work for Halliburton, that was V.P. Cheney. Bush obviously is a wealthy person and has substantial interests in oil and business that are currently in trust. He used to be part owner of the Texas Rangers. I don't believe I have ever heard of one single politician that did not cater to their large contributors. That is the way the system that people like you and me have allowed to develop.

As to 1. I would think 3,000 people dying in the World Trade Center would qualify as terrorism. As to the next statement you are probably ready to make what about weapons of mass destruction, remember he had only been in office just over 8 months on Sept. 11 and had to depend solely on information from a C.I.A. left over from the previous administration.

As to 2. Because we can not believe anything the biased media or the government tells us we have the largest deficit, but we got the largest tax decrease. I don't really know the truth and neither do you, our information sources are not trustworthy.

As to 3. Child Protective Services rings a bell. I could be wrong but I don't believe Bush started it and I believe it was broken before he took office. I believe the only legislation passed during his presidency BY THE CONGRESS, was in 2003 and that was to renew CAPTA and the Adoption and Safe Families Act because their time limit had come.

The Patriot Act is scary. It certainly has the potential to allow an overzealous and corrupt bureaucracy an easier intrusion into our lives and privacy.

No Child Left Behind, an attempt at correcting a severly broken education system. It may not work but down here in the lesser intelligent south the test scores were up pretty much across the board this year. The only negatives I hear repeatedly are from the broken educators blaming it for their incompetences.

I am not a fan of either party and believe we need to move away from a two party system and to a popular vote. I agree we need to throw the rascals out and have all new faces, intelligent common people not professional politicians. I am not nearly smart enough to know how we can accomplish that. You seem all knowing, PLEASE TELL ME.

You have your opinions to which you are entitled, please allow me mine to which I am entitled. Has it ever occured to you that even though someone has a different opinion it may not mean that either of you are wrong.

Gary

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:09 pm

Well gary if you want to write to them good luck . It has been done before and ont once but several ti,mes. And has got us no where if nothing is done that cost them or jeopordizes them they wont pay attention . I have been thru this for four years. And no my kids werent gone all that time but i still continue to fight them . Why because they have ruined my life and my childrens. And i wont wuit till they quit and i have wrote letter and have so have hundreds more than likely thousands by now . Now if it is done around election time that might get some attention . No talk show wants to hear it no news wants to know the truth it is a hidden secret . And of the billions in the us they are not gonna listen to hundreds unless we do something more drastic . There have been rallys they have been pickets and where did it get us more kids taken . They laugh at us .. Everyone can do what they want but i still say the biggest thing is get inot there pockets now if we could get one person well known to listen to us may get somewhere but who, who knows ..

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:22 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:30 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:59 pm

Well James i did move and i bough five acres and i am in the back of it . You cant even see my home from the road and i like it they way .I feel safer than i did . But do i feel totally safe no way . And yes wantia is right you cant hide from them . I am in more fear of dcf than i am of being robbed or broken into .. You cantimagine what i fell well let me rephrase that you may . But slot of people think i am strange i guess . Dcf has changed me totally . I dont invite people over I stay to myself . But i do feel beter here . But you want to see me freak out let someone knock on my door, or if i see a car coming down the driveway i get scared. Now is that a way to live no it isnt . Am i doing anything wrong no i aint . But just knowing these people can walk in and say what they want and walk out wiht my kids is sickening .... No my house doesnt stay spotless and no it never will i have four kids one being disabled . There is usually a few dishes in my sink nomater how many times i do them . And laundry never runs out . But that is abuse . No that is i cant afford a maid . And due to injuries i have to take breaks and cant just go and go like they want ...But rather than leave children in there homes to llive normal lives they would rrahter place them with strangers...

And yes i would advise anyone who gets there case closed to move . Alot in here think i am crazy to say that And no it isnt easy but it was the best thing i could do . And best alot of people do that too ... I was born and raised in florida and 5 years ago you couldnt have paid me toleave now you couldnt pay me to go back ...

I am in the middle of nowhere dont know anyone dont know my way around but find what i need . The only thing i do woory about is the school does worry me but i am just waiting . When i went to get my youngest sons shots i checked the box no they could not release his records . The woman caled me up there and said all we would do is release it to a doctor or something i said no . She said well then we will need you to go in a room and answer some questions before we can give his shots . I said that is fine cause i dont want his info released to anyone .. Well guess what they took him back and gave his shots . no questions ask i guess they were trying to scare me . didnt work lol . I am waiting on the school to say something now cause i didnt sign ove rhalf the papers and i wont . They dont need to survey my kids video tape them none of the bs . they ned to teach them and send them home..

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:08 pm

Gary,

I fully understood what you wanted to do and although I have extreme negativity toward this government for many reasons, some that I have already cited, I also fully respect your opinion and any effort you might make to try to correct the extreme wrongs perpetrated by CPS. Any effort you make is better than no effort at all.

I will not get into a political discourse with you because this site is not about that. I have my opinions and you have yours and you absolutely have a right to your beliefs as everyone else does, including me. As far as I'm concerned, we are at opposite ends of the spectrum in our political beliefs but that still doesn't mean we can't unite in those efforts that we do agree on.

As I stated, in my opinion, I have absolutely no faith in a government (Administration, Congress, Supreme Court and all the State governments on down) that stands by and knowingly allows human rights atrocities to be perpetrated by its agents on American citizens and especially on innocent and helpless American children.

This government, whose power is supposed to be derived from us, has turned against us and those responsible start at the very top for this continues on their watch. It doesn't matter who started it, what matters is that it still goes on and it's getting worse, not better.

To give you a bit of background, I was born in Europe out of the ashes of the Holocaust. My parents and some of my family, barely survived the Holocaust, others in my family did not. I was raised to believe that this can happen again and I should have NEVER let my guard down. Growing up in American schools, I was fed on American ideology, that is, the Constitution, liberty and justice for all and apple pie. I always thought this was what America stood for. As such, I NEVER thought that the Holocaust would happen here and did not heed my parent's teachings. HOW WRONG I WAS!

THE HOLOCAUST IS HERE, IN AMERICA, NOW!

It may not be the concentration camps and ovens that we learned about but a Holocaust can take on many forms. This one is in the form of CPS and is as deadly in its own right. Children are being exploited, financially, sexually and in many brutal and horrible ways, including starved, beaten, sold (into slavery?) and being outright murdered.

So bottom line? No I will not write to Congress nor the President. These people know full well what's going on. I'm not naive nor gullible enough to believe they don't know, especially given that they are supposed to be at least as intelligent as I am, probably more. They've been made aware for many years (see my point on the Ways and Means hearings). There is tons of case law in our courts, some going back 20-30 years, that have proved over and over again that CPS is nothing more than a criminal organization. How is it virtually all of these elected officials and many judges wear blinders?

The biggest problem is that most people just have no clue and this is who we need to educate, the masses. And educating them is a very difficult endeavor because if you are unaware, would you try to do away with a system that calls itself "Child Protective Services"? Even the media has a difficult time approaching this subject. But I believe we need to convince the media first to do its job and spell it out for everyone. I think this is really where we should concentrate our efforts.

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you or anyone for that matter, it wasn't my intention at all. Again, I merely stated my personal opinion and I stick by it.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:56 pm

Bob Lynn you are so write . But i will say i have wrote letter emails and made calls for what nothing i guess . But we as americans have rights you know . Yeah right we have the right to reamin silent . Well guess what i wont and you are so correct we have to get the media to listen some how . And the talk shows . We do need to get it out . I just read a post in another site if you are a mom needing help there are places to get help financially and food . And day care now to . Yeah right so they can them take our kids by saying we cant care for them . It is getting worse and it isnt going to stop . Each year the numbers are going up not down . But they are doing reforms they say . More children killed is that a reform More children molested is that a reform NO it isnt . But who cares we do But we are not enough . The world needs to know the truth . Yes once in a while you hear of dcf on tv . That gets a little attention but what about the thousands that noone hears about . They need to know . They need to know it all the truth that they are theives and liars and they are the abusers and the ones that neglect the children not us ....And one day we will be heard .. i know myself i wont quit till they lay me in the ground and the way i know am raising my children they also are learning not to trust them or anyone as far as that goes ......

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:49 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:53 pm

Sickening. Truly sickening. But do you expect anything OTHER than the ol' double standard coming from DFS?

Wanita
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:59 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:18 am

You've got my vote :D

Wanita
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:56 am

Bob_Lynn wrote:Gary,

To give you a bit of background, I was born in Europe out of the ashes of the Holocaust. My parents and some of my family, barely survived the Holocaust, others in my family did not. I was raised to believe that this can happen again and I should have NEVER let my guard down. Growing up in American schools, I was fed on American ideology, that is, the Constitution, liberty and justice for all and apple pie. I always thought this was what America stood for. As such, I NEVER thought that the Holocaust would happen here and did not heed my parent's teachings. HOW WRONG I WAS!

THE HOLOCAUST IS HERE, IN AMERICA, NOW!

It may not be the concentration camps and ovens that we learned about but a Holocaust can take on many forms. This one is in the form of CPS and is as deadly in its own right. Children are being exploited, financially, sexually and in many brutal and horrible ways, including starved, beaten, sold (into slavery?) and being outright murdered.

So bottom line? No I will not write to Congress nor the President. These people know full well what's going on. I'm not naive nor gullible enough to believe they don't know, especially given that they are supposed to be at least as intelligent as I am, probably more. They've been made aware for many years (see my point on the Ways and Means hearings). There is tons of case law in our courts, some going back 20-30 years, that have proved over and over again that CPS is nothing more than a criminal organization. How is it virtually all of these elected officials and many judges wear blinders?

The biggest problem is that most people just have no clue and this is who we need to educate, the masses. And educating them is a very difficult endeavor because if you are unaware, would you try to do away with a system that calls itself "Child Protective Services"? Even the media has a difficult time approaching this subject. But I believe we need to convince the media first to do its job and spell it out for everyone. I think this is really where we should concentrate our efforts.

Anyway, my apologies if I offended you or anyone for that matter, it wasn't my intention at all. Again, I merely stated my personal opinion and I stick by it.

Wow, this is really powerful! You're words made me sit up and take notice. Have you thought about putting this in a "letter to the editor" in your local newspaper? I'm thinking about "stealing" it from you and doing that, :shock:

I can't make it "from me" though.

I think that reading this particular thread has given me some new ideas though. Everybody keeps talking about letters and e-mails, has anyone tried going straight to the office of the governor, in person? I'm not talking about a "mob" of people, I simply talking about one person, one on one and trying to make some head way. I know that years ago I made an appointment with our congressman and I got in. I can't remember for the life of me why I felt the need to talk to him, but I got in. Anyway, I'm thinking that will be my next step. There has to be someone that listens!

I may be biting off more than I can chew at the moment because we already have three (four, depending on how it's counted) court cases in the fire. We are at the very beginning stages (of two) and I'm sure the heat is going to be turned up as time passes on. I know the power that one person can make when they are determined. Our history is full of people that felt strongly about something and managed to make people sit up and take notice. But a person can't be divided or sidetracked when they take on a big task. I've known for years that I hated CPS and always said that when my kids were all grown up, I was going after the Ba$!@&ds. The way I see it, it's over. It's been six months since they took my (step) son and blamed me for fabricated abuse they say happened to him. Yet my niece (no blood relation) and my daughter (14 years old) are still in my custody! Isn't that against their own policies??? Aren't they at "future" risk? No matter... I'm no longer afraid of CPS. My fears were originally based on ticking them off and they'd take my kids. Well, I ticked them off (anyway) and they took my stepson. I certainly didn't go out of my way to tick them off, but I think I'm being led in this direction and I'm going for it. I know enough to know that I need a loaded deck before I begin and that is how I spend my time these days.

I hope the people who are feeling beaten down by CPS can find renewed hope. I don't think it will be much longer before CPS manages to attack every family in America (whether it be their own children, grandchildren, nieces & nephews, cousins or siblings). I, for one, want to be a part of bringing them down.

Chaco

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:56 am

Bob_Lynn,

Read what we both said carefully. We are not on opposite ends of the Political spectrum. We just said it differently. I just don't see bashing on any president because they are much like a hood ornament on a car. They contribute nothing but appearance, they can not do much on their own volition, but the get to eat all the bugs.

Before CPS came into my life, the only thing I had to fuss about was that our govenment was out of control.

I don't want to push my suggestion of the Email campaign. For me it is a dead issue, at least with this group. My only thought was that we have all experienced writing letters and emails and telephone calls without a modicom of success and I feel this could be because it is one at a time and easily overlooked because it presented no problem to them (not us). I still feel that the larger the protest, the larger the group the more votes are involved and will get more attention. That is absolutely the way to accomplish my most fervent desire to throw them all out and put intelligent normal people in office. First requirement common sense not a law degree or wealth.

Reading your two answers to my two posts, this one and my observation there must be a Bob and a Lynn. That is just a very good natured opinion.

I hope you success in all you endeavor because it will help me also. Maybe it will keep me from having to move.

I came back to edit and add that I didn't get the full impact of your post of your birth and the relationship to the camps. I did not endure such nor did my forefathers, we had already fled Ireland. I did however spend a year and a half in Germany and had six very close friends who had lived the nightmare and it was horrible. It is what scares me so bad here and now. Hitler was not chancellor until after his movement got started, he was the equivilent of a senator and a bureaucrat. He is very symbolic of why the out of control bureaucrats here have to be stopped, before it is too late.

Gary

kdddav'swife

Michael, I am glad that Texas is going to start recording.

Postby kdddav'swife » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:44 am

Personally, I think that every state needs to do that.When the last investigation on my family began it was a guidance counselor at my daughters school that made the call to the CPS hotline.When we got "the visit" I refused to allow them to interview my children alone (this was after I was coerced into letting them into my home). When I questioned my daughter, who is learning disabled, about who she talked to that day guess who she named?Later I realized that this person had been leading up to this for several months. My husband has a condition which limits his ability to move at times and that can limit his participation in things like IEP meetings, and at one point she told me that she would have to document about his not participating.I explained AGAIN about his condition and she basically said that it did not matter -that she would have to document that they had "tried' repeatedly to get him to participate and he was not. I did tell kdddav about that.What I did not tell him about was when she suggested that I have my daughter go to a doctor for a vaginal exam "just to see" if anything had happened and I did not have to tell my husband. Every day I wish to God that I had come home right away and told him.I just thought it was a weird thing to say to me and put it out of my mind. That will NEVER happen again. Up to that point I thought this woman was our ally. She and I had talked about our concerns that my daughter was at risk for sexual abuse becouse of her learning disability. I was thinking about abuse from strangers/neighbors/older boys ect NOT my husband. I had given permission for her to talk to my daughter about good touch/bad touch, something else I wish that I had never done. We believe that she was using these sessions to build a case against us.The allegations were domestic/sexual abuse. If this person had asked my child about the times these "incidents" occured, and did the math she would have known how ridiculous they were. We think that our learning disabled child was questioned repeatedly until she gave the answers Mrs. Guidance Counselor wanted to hear. Based on our experience, and those of countless others on this board I think there needs to also be laws about recording quesioning of children by any "mandatory reporter" I do realize that when a child is truly abused and needs/decides to tell someone that recording equipment may not be readily available, but when a counselor at school pulls your child out of class to ask her about incidents of abuse (that never happened) then they should be REQUIRED BY LAW to record/videotape the interview.Truly abused kids who are not initially taped could then be recorded at a later time. If such a law were to be passed, all schools would be equiped with the necessary visual/audio equipment. i
Last edited by kdddav'swife on Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

sob900

Re: Getting what you say you want.

Postby sob900 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:08 am

Michael wrote:As of 9-01-2005 CPS in Texas will be recording conversations and interviews.

I have two recorders and the tape from one will be going to the person or parent (THE PARENT WILL RECEIVE THEIR TAPE AND THE TAPE OF THE CHILD'S INTERVIEW UNLESS IT IS A SEXUAL ABUSE CASE AND THE PARENT IS THE ALLEGED PERPETRATER).

Recording is going to be a two edged sword that is going to cut both ways.

I have had parents make statements in court that are opposite to the ones they made to me in their home.

In my area there is a recent child death case where a child died while being neglected and the children had been removed on two previous occasions and returned by the court.

The mother told two workers, a newspaper reporter and the local police that she let her children go swimming and fishing in the canal around twice a month then in court she said that she did not know that they were swimming in the canal. A video of the surviving children's removal was on a number of TV news shows in Texas.

Why are there so many cps worker on this site? I'm gonna go some where where there isn't.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:02 am

Chaco,

I sent no less than 2 letters to the editor of our local newspaper, The Pocono Record and not only were neither printed but I never even received an acknowledgment that I sent the editorials (via e-mail). I also made a statement to the media in front of the Monroe County Courthouse where Heads Held High held a press conference and that was never printed either. Following is the link to that statement that I also posted on the Heads Held High forum:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/headsheldhigh/message/834

Please also see our website at http://www.headsheldhigh.org where some of my contributions are.

Gary,

When it comes to Bush and the war on terrorism, please correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I see, we are not on the same page. I believe Bush and his gang to be a bunch of criminals who send kids to their death in an illegal war that is reminiscent of Vietnam and has nothing to do with the war on terrorism. This is an atrocious diversion of resources that could be put to correct use in trying to capture the real terrorists, bin Laden and his gang of criminals, who are all still at large, almost 4 years after the attack on the World Trade Center, that murdered over 3,000 innocent people. In doing that, he is also setting a match to the Constitution and justifying the erosion of American citizen's rights and liberty in the name of the "war on terrorism". To say that he is only a "hood ornament" and "contribute(s) nothing but appearance" is completely wrong as far as I'm concerned. This man presents an extreme danger to America and Americans and as I said, should be tried for HIGH TREASON, along with his cronies.

Again, we have a huge difference of opinion but I'll fight to the death for you or anyone to have a right to any opinion.

There is a Bob (me) and a Lynn (my lovely wife), but all the posts here are just from me.

My best regards to you and I certainly wish you all the best.

Bob

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:54 am

Dan you better not go anywhere . I almost left because of them . But really it is funny they are so intelligent this is fight cps site .. what are they scared of what they are fighting . Do they have to come here to see how much longer they will be around . Since they say they are here to help . I have a question for them ... How many families do you invetsigate in a week .. How many kids do you take and for what reasons.. Now sit back and think if that was your children and that was you .. And we came to take what is yours ... You wouldnt like it would you ... What if someone broke into your house and stole your jewelry or stereo youd be mad . or if they stole your car . Well these arent objects these are our children our lives and what we live each day for . i just want you to think about that .. So what the house may not be spotless . or so what there toys are in the yard . Is that abuse ...No And you all know it . So why dont you stop there are plenty of jobs without stealing children .. That is what i think they want is to scare us off in here also but i aint scared this is my family and i will not back away from this site till they stop . If they can sleep at nite after stealing children And knowing what is going on in the foster sytem then they are heartless pieces of crap . And that is only my opinion . And if i offended anyone well i am sorry but i do not like cps dcf at all and never will until they only take children that are really in need of a foster home ..

sob900

yup

Postby sob900 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:59 am

Yes, ONLY the children thare ARE in need!!!!

Momoffor

Re: Getting what you say you want.

Postby Momoffor » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:20 pm

sob900 wrote:
Michael wrote:Why are there so many cps worker on this site? I'm gonna go some where where there isn't.

Michael is actually a helpful CPS worker.

Once in awhile one will magically appear, show their true colors, get everyones feathers ruffled. Which in turns, gets most of us fighting amoungst ourselves, because the CPS person decides to throw a martyr card out there for sympathy, adds little bit of pouting and self pity, then vanishes after they have gotten all the crap stirred up and chased off many regular users of the board.

He isnt one of them from what I have seen and I honestly do not believe that he has hidden ulterior motives like the majority of the others do. (Like the one that suggested to the new young mother on the boards that if she loved her child to let her go. WTH kind of thing is that to say other than mentally derranged.)

Michael

Tank you Momoffor

Postby Michael » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:53 pm

The reason that I am here is to try to provide factual information on the way Texas CPS is suppose to operate.

There are many CPS workers around the state and their ability is not all the same.

In my unit, all except two workers have over 10 years experience. By the nature of the work; stress, fear, concerns for children, and legal actions most units have a high turn over rate.

A good CPS worker has to have a good moral support group as well as strong personal beliefs.

I do not go into them on this board. However, ask your CPS worker if they go to church? I have never known a church attending CPS worker not to do good impartial investigations.

Return to “CPS Investigations”