THE CHILDREN ARE BEING TAKEN FOR MONEY

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

THE CHILDREN ARE BEING TAKEN FOR MONEY

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:01 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:43 pm

Of course they are being taken for money,this is how they get their pay checks and can get these big fancy cars and houses,and they get to go home at night and hug and kiss their children if they have any.

And what makes me madder than hell is these people that say i know how you feel,how in the hell can they know how we feel if they don't have children,i feel like tatooing sign on their foreheads that say i don't have kids i don't know how you feel

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:45 am

The Mondale Act of 1974 (CAPTA)

American Safe Families Act (ASFA)

Social Security Title IV-E

Child Welfare

etc etc

And all States have adopted programs designed to milk money from the Federal Government. In 2004, American Family Rights Association calculated the money paid out Nationally from all these programs and more that had been added to the National Budget at a whopping $285 Billion for one year alone. .

Makes me wanna puke. The State of Florida has 97 funded State Programs for getting money for temporary foster care and also for the rewards for adopting out children within 18 Months and all of them pull serious money. Then they have the sickening audacity to report they are under budgeted.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:10 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:13 pm

All of us love our children,but they take our kids at the accusation of abuse and then hold them against us.

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:29 pm

They use our children as "carrots", dangling them in front of us. To DFS, a child is no more than a dollar sign. Sad, isn't it? And for them to hold our children hostage and then tease us with the THOUGHT that we MIGHT get them back if we COMPLY with them is truly sickening. And then, if we DON'T comply with what DFS WANTS us to do that is NOT in a court order, then its OBVIOUS to THEM that we do NOT want our children back. I am so FED UP with all of this BS that's going on.
I actually lied to the social worker this evening. I told her that I'm trying to work my work schedule around the visitation schedule since she's giving us evening visits now so my hubby won't miss any work on account of it. She said "So you have a job now?" I told her I did. She asked where I worked, so I told her the company. She asked which one I worked at, and I lied about the one I worked at and told her it was the one about 4 miles from my house (when, in reality, its the one about 2 miles from my house in the opposite direction). I don't want her to contact my boss and tell him anything, because, quite frankly, its really not his business WHY I'm requesting 3 specific days off this month, just that I am and its for personal reasons.

Wanita
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:27 pm

your right,they are a carrot and of course we are the rabbits.And like you said if we don't obey their orders we get slapped in the face again and are told you either behave or we will keep your kids alittle while longer from you.Thats a nono,obey or no treat for you.

Our kids are treated as if they have money growing out of their ears and as long as they are young enough to not know what is going on they will continue to be under the hypnotic spell of these people,and if they tell our children if you don't tell us what hasahppended as we want to hear it you won't see your mommie/daddie.

You do want to go home right,yes they do but not of they don't tell them what they want to hear.And if we do relize our rights have been stomped on they run scared and slap on a TPR and there is no way in hell i am giving my legal rights up to my kids that i was givin legaly to any one.Let them try to force me to give them up.I will go to jail in hand cuffs straight from the courthouse,the judge is goin to have to take my rights from me.And i am not going out without a fight.Just like they say in a weddign vow till death us do part and that goes for our children as well,i will not go until i have my kids and my last say to these homewreckers.

I will stand my ground until i can't speak anymore or i can't stand on my own anymore.I had them kids and i will raise my kids.

My son has one more year till he is 18 and he will be home,but now my son wants to join the army to get out of his dads home.And my girls they are ready to just leave and they can't.

And the violent behavior that is being shown in front of my kids by their bio father and step mom is unexcuseable,Shooting their stepmom in the stomach with a paint ball gun.And of course it will be ok to the courts.I will show these people what kind of B they are dealing with.

Return to “CPS Investigations”