stupid, stupid, stupid

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

wtalbot

stupid, stupid, stupid

Postby wtalbot » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:53 pm

Ok. I had a visit with my son today. The social worker was late, as usual, but gave us an EXTRA 20 minutes (like she's really doing us a favor or something). Well, she came with a new social worker. Every time someone comes with a new social worker, it has always meant that the new social worker will be MY new social worker. Anyway, the new social worker is every bit the stereotypical dumb blonde. Not to mention borderline slut. She was wearing a very short skirt and had on NO panties, and made it a point to sit with her legs spread. I noticed it and told my husband, so, being a typical man, he glanced, and agreed that yes, indeed, she had on no panties.
Ok. Here's where the dumb blonde comes to play. My son, after eating, ran out of the McDonald's play room into the lobby. I ran after him, and the dumb blonde ran after me. I asked my son where he was going, and he said he was going to the bathroom (keep in mind, my son is 3). So I told him he could go to the bathroom in the playroom. Heaven forbid I take him to the OTHER bathroom, y'know? SO, he and I go back in the playroom and the dumb blonde just looks at me funny, so I ask her if she's planning on going into the bathroom with us. She said no, so I took him in there. He wanted to wash his hands. SO, while I'm helping him wash his hands, the dumb blonde goes up to my husband and asked him where my son was. Um...DUH????? He looked at her funny (according to him, he looked at her like she was a complete moron and not just half of one) and said that he was in the bathroom. She told him she was just checking because she thought we had gone out the playroom door (which, by the way, was next to the table the social workers were sitting at...and across the playroom from where we were...in the bathroom).
Anyway, we come out of the bathroom and my son wants his toy that came with his Happy Meal, and the dumb blonde says "No, honey. You can't have this toy. Its too old for you." The toy was for ages 3+. Again, keep in mind, my son is THREE. So he started crying. The dumb blonde looked at me and said "Is it something I said?" and then proceeded to come over and hug him, so he ran behind me. I looked at her and told her to get away from my son, she had just hurt his feelings, and I was going to console him. Then, my son yelled "You're mean!" to the dumb blonde, so I turned around, picked him up, and he hugged me and said "Mommy, she mean!" Then looked at the dumb blonde and said "You big doodie head!" I about lost it...it was HILARIOUS! So, I told him that he could have his toy before he left. He stopped crying and said he wanted to go play, so I let him down to play.
People like that should NOT be social workers. How can you be that MEAN to a child? How can one be THAT STUPID as to WATCH someone go into the bathroom and then ask someone where that person is and then ACCUSE that person of kidnapping their own child? Geez. I have contacted my attorney to file a motion forbidding this dumb shit from taking this case.

Wanita
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:06 am

HELL no they shouldn't be a Social Worker.And how dare she come to a visit looking like a prostectute right of the corner of Independence Ave here in missouri.Good god i would file a complaint out this.This is too much.And i would say can you go home and change clothes.I would say thats sumb blonde and i am a blonde.

diamond

Postby diamond » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:52 am

:shock: I don't even know what to say!

Heartbrokenmom/wife

Postby Heartbrokenmom/wife » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:17 am

I am shocked! But not suprised. And you are 100% correct, she should NOT be a social worker she should go back to the street corner where she came from.
I would file a complaint with her higher ups. (Not that it will do any good) And if you get no response I would write your goverment officals to advise of this. It's just too bad that you didn't have a camera so you could have taken a picture of how she was dressed or should I say "Not Dressed". You could have sent that to her higher ups.
As I have always said, they unify in order to justify their jobs. They all stick together like glue. They are "supposed" to be rofessionals, they need to dress & act like it.

It is very scary to think that these "Mean People" have the lives of our children & ourselves in their hands. She should be ashamed of herself for being so mean to your son. (And being so stupid)
I am so sorry your family is being distroyed by these tyrants. I will keep you and all on our forum in my continued prayers.
Oh, by the way, I too am a blonde as well as a professional & I do not dress or act like that! It is totally uncalled for. "AND WE ARE UNFIT"?????????????
Keep us posted, Good Luck & May God Bless!
Sincerely Yours, Heartbrokenmom/wife

"The only thing that allows evil to prevail is for good people to do or say nothing!"

"Lets unite for "United we stand & devided we fall!"

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:33 am

I DID have a camera, and I TRIED to take a picture, but every time she saw the camera pointed in her direction, she would cross her legs and turn around to where she was sitting correctly at the table instead of sideways.

Wanita

Heartbrokenmom/wife wrote:I am shocked! But not suprised. And you are 100% correct, she should NOT be a social worker she should go back to the street corner where she came from.
I would file a complaint with her higher ups. (Not that it will do any good) And if you get no response I would write your goverment officals to advise of this. It's just too bad that you didn't have a camera so you could have taken a picture of how she was dressed or should I say "Not Dressed". You could have sent that to her higher ups.
As I have always said, they unify in order to justify their jobs. They all stick together like glue. They are "supposed" to be rofessionals, they need to dress & act like it.

It is very scary to think that these "Mean People" have the lives of our children & ourselves in their hands. She should be ashamed of herself for being so mean to your son. (And being so stupid)
I am so sorry your family is being distroyed by these tyrants. I will keep you and all on our forum in my continued prayers.
Oh, by the way, I too am a blonde as well as a professional & I do not dress or act like that! It is totally uncalled for. "AND WE ARE UNFIT"?????????????
Keep us posted, Good Luck & May God Bless!
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:35 am

go figure.Should have said i am makin a photo album for my son with all of the people he has been involved with,this is what i have done with mine.

Michael

Social Worker

Postby Michael » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:05 pm

What makes you think that she is a Social Worker. Very few CPS workers actually have their state Social Work License.

Based on her un-professionsl dress I would send a letter to her supervisor and the Program Director.

wtalbot

Re: Social Worker

Postby wtalbot » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:56 pm

Well, according to the card she gave me, she is an MSW. I have written a letter to her supervisor (at least I THINK it is HER supervisor) and called my attorney about the matter. I don't appreciate her "shooting the beaver" at myself, my husband, and my very young, impressionable, three-year-old son. And the stupidity on her part is a little less than comforting, too. I think she needs to go back to the corner of Cherokee and Jefferson where she was probably found. Ugh.

Wanita

Michael wrote:What makes you think that she is a Social Worker. Very few CPS workers actually have their state Social Work License.

Based on her un-professionsl dress I would send a letter to her supervisor and the Program Director.

Momoffor

Re: Social Worker

Postby Momoffor » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:10 am

wtalbot wrote: "shooting the beaver"

I know this is supposed to be serious, but this just killed me ..ROFL

But yes, thats just flat out NASTY. Can you say ghettofabulous?

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:47 pm

I'm glad you could laugh at that. I actually giggled when I read what I had written. I just hope and pray that isn't the outfit she wears to court. And I also hope and pray that my attorney can keep her OFF of this case due to the unprofessionalism, utter stupidity, and just plain nastiness and tastelessness of her attire.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:10 pm

I'd be praying it is the outfit she wears to court, maybe she will shoot the judge a "beaver shot"...No better evidence then seeing the "whole show" :D
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:15 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knows...lol. The Commissioner has been married for a very long time and has 7 kids of his own (he jogs to keep his sanity...his words, not mine)...he may LIKE the shot! lmao
Although, I will say this...she doesn't exactly have the figure to be wearing this ensemble. She's not really fat, but she's a good 20 lbs overweight and you just can't cram 20 lbs of potatoes into a 10 lb sack, man! lmao

Wanita

good dad wrote:I'd be praying it is the outfit she wears to court, maybe she will shoot the judge a "beaver shot"...No better evidence then seeing the "whole show" :D

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:22 pm

Oh yeah...something else had slipped my mind that I was going to mention. There is always this guy at the McDonalds we have to go to for our visits and he always sits in the same spot. Well, this visit, he took out a camera and started taking our picture! SO, when he wasn't looking and reading his newspaper (out loud, as usual), I took HIS picture. I printed it out and mailed it to my attorney with a little note about how he's ALWAYS there when we're there, and I had gone back there the following day and he WASN'T there. Hmmm. In the note, I told my attorney that I think the guy is a Dick (private investigator for those of you who don't know the slang term...lol), but I didn't know for sure, and that he's ONLY there when there is a visit scheduled and no other time (according to the manager of the McDonalds and other employees). I also got a glimpse of his car, and that was the car that has been following me almost everywhere I go, so I got the license number down and called a friend of mine who works for the DMV and had her run the plates. She gave me the guy's name and address, and I also sent THAT information along to my attorney. I wanna find out who hired this guy to follow me and why I'm so important.

Wanita

diamond

Postby diamond » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:42 am

YIKES that would scare me :shock:

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:23 pm

In Florida, they have had a Social Worker who is 17 and not even a GED. SHae had been abused, and every home she went into, she saw abuse even if it wasn't there. She was responsible for ripping apart 52 families in one month, and 43 families the second month. IT TOOK A PARENT TO PETITION THE COURT FOR ACTION and got the teenager out of the job. This was back in 2001.

What ticks me off, is the 95 families she ripped apart, most never got returned and was adopted out. (None of those charges were substantiaed, but the Florida system adopts sometimes so fast people's head spins, usually within the first three month for those Mondale Act funds) One of those Mothers today is sitting in Jail on contempt of court because she made the mistake of asserting her right to speak her defense in the Juvie courtroom. (In Florida there is no court appointed attorney for Juvie cases and you have to stand alone if you can't afford one.) Not even the minimal crud defense is there.

As for the Private Detective, they are trying to dig dirt on you. Bending over to pick up your car keys can be misconstrued as sexually soliciting your neighbor across the street. I know, I talked to a shaken Mother who hasn't seen her kids in a year just for that pic.

They are out of hand. Always.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Re: stupid, stupid, stupid

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:55 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:05 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if a SW did show up looking like she stepped out of a Snoop Dog or Dr. Dre video. The first time we ever dealt with CPS our SW's came out dressed like school teachers. Now I'm a lot older and the SW's I've seen are years younger than I am and they look like hoochies. When I was in college for Criminal Justice I had to take a few classes with soon-to-be SW's. They would come into class and sit in their little group in the back of the class talking about going to Bike Week, getting drunk, passing out on the sand naked, and being run off by beach patrol. We heard about them bar hopping and sleeping with married men. Then on top of all else we had to listen to their views about parenting and how they were going to "change the world" in their oral essays. The other half of us that were in the class were future Juvenile Probation Officers, Parole Officers, Detectives, Magistrates, and Law Students working on a legal degree. We would shake our heads and talk about those girls after class in study groups. No offense to anyone here but I remember several black girls saying that if a SW that looked and acted like them showed up at their door they'd tell them to put some clothes on before they came in their house. These girls picked at their french manicured acrylic nails, talked on cell phones, and swallowed down gallons of bottled water talking about how they were going to change the world. Most, if not all of them, had lived through some type of abuse or had come from a foster home themselves and were attending college on what they called the "feel sorry for ya" money from the state because they were battered and abused kids. I have run into a few of them since college and they told me they either A) changed their major after I left and got into something else, B) Worked for a while as a SW and were bored, or C) The job was so stressful they back to college for something else totally unrelated to their vow "I will change the world!" One of them owns a strip club downtown and every year at Christmas has a toy donation at the door when men walk in to see the girls dance in her bar. I guess she did change the world...one stripper at a time.

Return to “CPS Investigations”