I heard something today and just need to find out if anybody

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deesand

I heard something today and just need to find out if anybody

Postby deesand » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:21 am

knew the answer. Right before our case with CPS we were planing on moving, but due to our case we have stayed in our current county but we still wish to move. If we move does or can our case move with us to the new county? I would really appreciate if anybody knows anything about this? Thank you in advance for all your help!
dee

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:10 pm

from what i was told is that nobody can move while under investagation,and if the courts say yes,your case does move with you and you start all over with new everything.this is just what i have been told.someone may know other wise.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:29 pm

I would wait till case is done to move that way you start new .

other wise your move wont be so great cauese even after case

over they can harass you . that is what i dont and it feels so much

better. Also dont know where you are planning on moving,
but i would move to a small town ..

Yes if you move they do follow if being investigated ,

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:50 pm

seawards is right.

deesand

Please Help I need Suggestions Thanks for your replies but

Postby deesand » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:33 pm

we live in Placer County, CA. I don't know if any of you heard about them but they are the one of the hardest County is all the States to get your child back, but that is not our reasoning, my family lives in San Mateo County, and My mother would take my son in for foster care. !At frist here he was in a really good foster home then they took him two days ago at 4:30 in the afternoon and that's when they notified us that they placed him with my in-laws who's turning our son on us, in fact our 3 year old has stated that "Mommy and Daddy don't want me to come home cause I am bad" and that is a reported by worker's who picked him up to visit us He has stated different kinds of statements like that to them on the way cause he is scared and the workers would so "oh on why would you think that?" "that's what nana and papa tell me. They are bad and they think I am a bad boy, these 4 different workers reported it and they still placed him with them? He also said he our house is full of spiders, (he's scared of spiders) and when asked how does he know that again by CPS works he states Nana and Papa tell me. Now they put him in there home. I was so sick to my stomach that I missed my 1st visit with himever and I just can't bring myselft to see him. These people gave CPS a 50 page file of accuations on us and CPS put about 9 charges on me and it took not onlly paying an attorney $15,000. but also alot of my own time to research and help to get all charges droped but two which I am now working on. But I don't think I can handle or do this anymore, I put everything I had into this case to protect my son and I still was unable to. Do you just give up? My attorney says I owe him $3500. and I do not have it so I guess now I am on my own, I'm at a lose, I miss my baby soo much it hurts and he is growing away from me they only give me 2 visist a week for 1 hour Do I just give up and write him a letter in his file and walk away and end it all, Cause there really is not much more for me to live for. I had him late in life and I don't know who needs who more me to him or him to me. It's been 3 months and now these same people are fight for defacto parents. I don't understand all this I got along with them fine but my husband got in a fight with his dad and since thein it's been war zone. I must telll you his family has connections in the courts, law, ect. Hes dad was a 15 yr Police Office then a 24 year homicde dective and his brother is a cop in our county, that is why I want to move to, I don't think we stand a chance. Any suggestions? I o 4 different supervised that

Return to “CPS Investigations”