Who here thinks?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Anonymous

Who here thinks?

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:28 pm

If anybody here besides the 2 people that say i need to leave think i am out of line,and need to keep my bussiness to myself.If a number of you want me to leave i will step out and go about this on my own...I have tried to help not to cause people to leave,I thought I was like everybody else and needed help.But,if you all agree I will leave and post no more.I am sorry if i have stepped on toes and stepped out of line.I was just telling the truth about the way i see things with CPS/DCS.But i guess my freedom to speak is not allowed in here.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:05 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:13 pm

JamesStein,I am with you in everything you say,I am not lookin for a fight,i found this site by accident last year after my kids were taken from me.And when i joined i was recieving help and now people want to bash us parents that remember our rights.And yes we all came here because we are victims of CPS.And I am needing help on how to fight these home wreckers and if CPS would ask me or tell me we will send your kids home if you help us snoop,i wold have to say no,they can send my kids home because they know that all future harm of my kids is past and that my kids want to be home.But, no way will i stoop to the little level and give information about other people tothem,i try to restore homes and families not destroy.I wonder myself are the people that suddenly are trying to get rid of us people that really need the help and are here to help recieving money from CPS/DCS...They must be,if they can change just like that after they get their kids home.I wouldn't except a dime from these people.They destroyed my family and especially caused alot of trama to my children and many others.So they can take their bribe and eat it.

Thanks james for the kind words i will stay until i am forced to go.

here is a wonderful link that makes sense

http://www.mamarocks.com/boogie_through_life.htm

from a friend of mine,and she fought cps too and she won.

amsnwoo

Confused

Postby amsnwoo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:33 pm

I'm a little confused. Who asked you to leave?

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:34 pm

the Shaws.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:00 pm

Anyone here who supports our cause to force massive reforms or termination of CPS is a person we desperately need on our side. These scum want nothing more than to divide us and conquer us.

As far as I'm concerned, you have contributed as much to our cause Angel as many others, including James Stein have and having you or anyone else who is a contributor leave would be a travesty.

Many of us (including me) have tremendous anger and we sometimes take out their frustrations on the wrong people and it's understandable. There is nothing to be gained by criticizing each other and much to lose.

If anyone needs criticism, we all know who to criticize, so let's please stick to the issue.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:04 pm

thank you,i want to be of some help to somebody,thats all i ever trying to do

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:31 pm

I agree.I will make sure CPS/DCS are brought down 100% myself for the sake of my kids.And when i file my lawsuite its NOT about the money its the damage they have done to my children and my family.And the money will go to a organization I am a member of M.O.M.S (Mothers Outraged At Molestors) so that children can be protected from these people and that nothing will ever happen to a child again,besides going after sex offenders i am going after CPS,and i will bring them all down 1 at a time.

Good going Steins.NObody will run me out either.

havehope

Postby havehope » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:55 pm

Angel, please stay. Because of you I have a lot of great information that will help us with our lawsuit. There was a lot that I didn't know and there is still a lot that I have to learn. Now I just need to figure out the best way to piece this all together in a lawsuit. You have been a great help to me and I'm sure many others. I will keep the information and will pass it on to anyone, whose doorstep has been darkened by these piranha .

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:05 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:12 pm

havehope thank you i am glad i have been able to help somebody.i grew up with a mom that helped other peole and i have done the same thing.if i can help one person i am glad,i can help myself and others,And if i can protect one more family form these nazis i will.And if you need any help searcing for info just im me and i will help you the best i can.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:02 pm

angel1970 wrote:havehope thank you i am glad i have been able to help somebody.i grew up with a mom that helped other peole and i have done the same thing.if i can help one person i am glad,i can help myself and others,And if i can protect one more family form these nazis i will.And if you need any help searcing for info just im me and i will help you the best i can.

Angel, can you find an actual lawsuit that was filed against CPS? By that, I mean the paperwork that's filed (as plaintiffs) for the court. It would be best if you could find one with the results from start to finish so people can see the outcome. Especially a winning lawsuit! The one's that lose would be good too, as they would show (hopefully) what NOT to do when suing. Maybe someone else knows where to find these on-line.

I plan on posting ours (from start to finish) on this site when we are done. Hopefully someone else will be able to learn from it.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:09 pm

hang on 1 sec and i will look be right back

here is something if this isn't good enough im me and let me know on my yahoo

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:09 pm

http://www.governor.wa.gov/ofco/97rpt/ofcosec3.htm

not a case but it could be important.this is one thingi can use in my case.

http://www.mcps.k12.md.us/schools/wjhs/ ... #Searching

http://www.gigglesandfrog.com/CaseLaws.html

this is where i did alot of my research on cases that cps violated maybe you can also do the same i found alot of goof ups they did

i hope this helps chaco

i will look some more

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:22 am

A winning lawsuit against CPS. The case was settled out of court as far as I know but no details on the settlement. The attorney took on the case for the ACLU.

http://www.pgh.aclu.org/pdf/20031003_underwood-c.pdf

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:44 am

http://www.sfbayview.com/052902/lawsuit052902.html

A mother filed her own law suite against CPS

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:22 am

http://www.gigglesandfrog.com/CaseLaws.html

http://www.pgh.aclu.org/pdf/20031003_underwood-c.pdf

The second link is more of what I was talking about. Can someone put this on the documents page? If not, I'll give it a shot! Keep in mind that I'm horrible at the computer. :oops:

I believe actual court papers are important to post. CPS picks on the poor and it's tough for the poor people (or anyone for that matter) to come up with $10,000 for a retainer and to keep the money flowing! We actually have access to this kind of money even though we don't want to give it ALL to attorneys! I can see us coming into financial ruin if we don't do certain things on our own. Let me rephrase that... we've already spent over $6,000.00 so our resources are running out. This was simply fighting the the first steps of CPS! This has NOTHING to do with the cost of the civil suits or the appeal! We will need between $12,000 and $15,000 for the BEGINNING of the civil suits! Can we get that kind of money? I don't know, but we sure as hell are going to try.

The more research we do, the less work the attorney will have and ultimately it will result in us having to come up with less money. I'm hoping we can get enough documents posted that ANYONE can follow along and file their own paperwork and sue on their own, without an attorney, or at the very least, minimal attorney action.

We also need an order (time line) posted so people know how long they have to file each claim and each paper! Like Dazee said on the other thread, YOU HAVE TO FILE A TORT CLAIM WITHIN 180 DAYS OF CPS TAKING YOUR CHILD! This is simple enough for the "common" person to do on their own. The attorney was willing to do it for $500.00.... this is what I'm talking about though when it comes to "saving" a few dollars. The more we are educated on the rules of the courts, the more money we will SAVE!

Posting "losing" battles is very important too, this shows us where people went "wrong" and can help the next person from making the same mistake! When EVERYONE starts suing CPS, we CAN make a difference! Once CPS gets word that this site is showing people how to file their own paperwork PROPERLY I believe they will start thinking twice before messing with the poor people! In other words, once money no longer becomes a factor in filing lawsuits, the word "poor" won't mean much anymore! The "poor" will have KNOWLEDGE and we all know how dangerous knowledge can be! IT'S TIME WE BECOME DANGEROUS TO CPS!

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

kdddav'swife

Don't leave.

Postby kdddav'swife » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 am

We do not want you to go. I believe everything I have seen you post. Do not listen to anyone who critisizes your grammar and spelling.In my opinion those have little to do with intelligence and credibility.I hate it when people pick on those things.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 am

well at least it helped you out some.

Return to “CPS Investigations”