THATS IT DAMN IT

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sob900

THATS IT DAMN IT

Postby sob900 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:33 pm

I have had ENOUGH!!!!! I am going to tell My local Radio station NJ 101.5. I will put paid for ads in the news papers telling of the facts of injustice that is happening. I am going to get a permit and stand on the corner and hand out flyers and tell every one that will listen of the injustices. I will write everyone in positions of power that I will not tolerate government getting into buisness thak has NOTHING to do with them. I will keep doing it untill I can not do it any more. If the Savior is coming back I wish he would hurry up and get here already!
Dan
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:46 pm

I know how you feel. Go here, they have one brochure made up. If you don't want to donate to their printing fun, it's cool anyways, because they offer the brochure as a free download in two formats. Use it too.

http://familyrightsassociation.com/bin/ ... index.html

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:28 pm

Dan come on now hang in there . We need you in here . Calm down .This is what they want to see os you angey dont let them do that . They pushed me to a nervous breakdown and it made it worse for me even though they caused it please get your self together . go outside sream as loud as you can . Hel brak a few things if you want sh i did ... now yes tell everyone but in a calm manner if you are irate they will thenk you are crazy and not listen or beleave you on what is going on .. Be strong i myself know you are .. i am in process of doing flyers to get attention and get more people that have been targeted .... they are lots needing help .. please just slow down well after you scream a few times . Then take a deap breath and look at what you need to do.. in your right state of mond . And please tell me what have they done now to push you almost over the edge

sob900

Oh well

Postby sob900 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:06 pm

I am not going to fly off the handle just gonna talk to the local radio station, post some ads, write some letters, and speak the truth in public all calmly, in a manner where people wont think Im some kind of nut. Pissed yes, nut no. I had unsupervised visitations, but now I have supervised visitations, why? because of a misunderstanding wich the judge wouldnt let me explain to him in court. So now they want me to take a nother psych exam. I will NOT I have already taken 3, that is more than enough for them. All of them came back very good I might ad. They sceduled it for Sept 8 just a few days shy of the next court date. Here is my stand on this issue. I didnt abuse or neglect my son, I have no criminal charges against me. It is thier job to prove I did wich they can not because i didnt So I will not defend my self against some thing I didnt do. How can you? I do admit I ahve to regroup and get a clear head all of this tyrrany gets to a person after a while, dont you agree? I have an idea. What if a whole lot of people went to the Governors office and demanded a meeting with him for redress of grievences? I mean peacefully. You cant ignore a large group of people. Come one we have to stop just sitting around and show them we wont take it any more, we can do it in large numbers peacefully. Oh whats the point people are too scared of the big bad government, guess thats what the want.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:29 am

Dan I for one am not scared anymore. Well in many ways i am but they will never know ... And i am in another state from you unfortuantly . I dont even live oin the state i want there butts anymore .. Have yuo filed a dec of facts in your case . Have you been to the documentation page. Im sorry i cant remember who is where in each case when it comes to filing the papers . These are very important factors. Have they got to the mediation yet . ..

Chaco

Re: Oh well

Postby Chaco » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:58 am

sob900 wrote:I am not going to fly off the handle just gonna talk to the local radio station, post some ads, write some letters, and speak the truth in public all calmly, in a manner where people wont think Im some kind of nut. Pissed yes, nut no. I had unsupervised visitations, but now I have supervised visitations, why? because of a misunderstanding wich the judge wouldnt let me explain to him in court. So now they want me to take a nother psych exam. I will NOT I have already taken 3, that is more than enough for them. All of them came back very good I might ad. They sceduled it for Sept 8 just a few days shy of the next court date. Here is my stand on this issue. I didnt abuse or neglect my son, I have no criminal charges against me. It is thier job to prove I did wich they can not because i didnt So I will not defend my self against some thing I didnt do. How can you? I do admit I ahve to regroup and get a clear head all of this tyrrany gets to a person after a while, dont you agree? I have an idea. What if a whole lot of people went to the Governors office and demanded a meeting with him for redress of grievences? I mean peacefully. You cant ignore a large group of people. Come one we have to stop just sitting around and show them we wont take it any more, we can do it in large numbers peacefully. Oh whats the point people are too scared of the big bad government, guess thats what the want.

SOB900,

What state are you in. I'm in California. Maybe we can work together if you are in the same state. If not, well maybe your post can start getting people of the same state to come together! If anyone is interested in what SOB said, PM me because I'm VERY interested! Together we can start to make a difference.

FYI, I downloaded the fliers a while back and they didn't print out correctly for me. They weren't lined up properly with front and back. I'm sure I did something wrong so if someone has a "trick" on how to get them to print properly, I'd appriciate it.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:04 pm

sewards is right,they have caused me to have a nervous break down and i have been on ant-depression pills...But i have bounced back and taken control of the horse and i am back in the saddle,i will run my case with the help of my attorney.But,i am not stopping there.I have written letters and phone calls,and even contacted the news here in missouri.don't give up...and you need to calm down..they want you to loose your temper and contro soits another thing they can use against you.Don't give them anything else to use against you,they will be afraid of you if you keep your wits about you and take control...I am going to run them and they will run away from me for i am not scared of them anymore they had better be afraid of me.

These people are going to have to ask me to forgive them once i am done with all of this.I will even have a couple jobs.

So stay in here with us and you need help ask anybody they will do what they can to help.

chrmed14life

I am so sorry

Postby chrmed14life » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:58 am

I am sitting here feeling your frustration. I really do I want you to know this. Please hang in there. Stnad your ground. Read the post I posted the other day. I sent a letter I wrote out to all the officials in my state, the media, and anyone I thaught would listen including CNN!

Now nothing may ever come from my letter writting campain but I can grant you this, I was heard. Now you stand your ground and get the word out there. Dont ever fear thinking you will look like a dumb ass or anything like that. Make sure your voice is heard. Even if they turn away, it is thier consience that will eat at them at night. Because you know nad I know that when you get the word out there and you make them ehar it, they have that in thier mind. They may choose to ignore it but it will be in thier mind. Especially if something happens close to thier own selves like this.

Keep your chin up! And Remember document EVERYTHING!!!!!!
There must be justice somewhere...

www.truckersupersite.com
www.freightbrokerservice.com

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:09 am

i have also written to everybody here in my state and I have only gotten 2 replies from 2 state senators but I guess thats better than none and now i am writeing more letters to the same people I haven't heard from.

chrmed14life

re:

Postby chrmed14life » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:50 pm

Write to everyone! And keep a copy of your printed letter in your documents and thenames of those you sent it to. Most have a email address, use email, snail mail and if you have the money when sending it snail mail sent it certified so they have to sign for it! Trust me it works. It helped solve some things for me that were going on for 5 years. We still have more battles but part of the battle was won because I never gave up I wrote and wrote and it worked!!!

Keep up the good work.

wtalbot

Postby wtalbot » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:33 pm

I need to do something like that here in MO. Anybody with me?

Wanita
*who is tired of all of the lies, the lies to cover up the first lies, then the lies to cover up the lies said to cover up the initial lies*
There is no greater injustice in the world today than keeping a child from his loving family.

adsila

THATS IT DAMN IT

Postby adsila » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:11 am

[b]Oh God!
I'm sitting here in tears after reading this thread because I too get angry when I feel hurt and frustrated or know that any form of injustice has occured. But I can't yet really feel your pain because I'm not an American - I can escape and that is what all my energy is now directed towards.
Two years ago I moved with my (then) 12 year old daughter from my very comfortable, very safe life in Australia to be with my new American husband in New York City. I actually believed that I wasn't naive in this decision, as I'd been to the USA several times before. I believed that living in New York would be a viable option for myself and my bi racial child, that it would be liberal and sophisticated enough for us to be able to manage in spite of my concerns about American politics, etc etc.
In that time, so much has happened to prove me wrong. Just in my day to day dealings with people on all levels. I had prided myself in being well educated, well travelled, politically aware and even in knowing how to assert myself and protect my child and myself from anyone and anything, until the CPS came along! This was the curve ball from Hell and I'm only just managing to pick myself up from the ground.
If were you ('you' being Americans) I would rage and rant and fight these people with every tool I had and every ounce of strength I possessed. I would find ways of connecting and forming a solidarity to say "NO!". Of course you will be seen as "nuts". You may even be arrested and medicated because this country runs on corporate funding like the drug companies (in Australia, prescription drugs are heavily government subsidized and advertising of them isn't permitted). But if you, as Americans, don't begin to become a solidarity, a voice of dissent to be heard amid this chaos of deceit, irrationalityand disregard for your basic human rights, then you will continue to be walked over. Any loose cannon with retain the power to report you and will be believed while your children will suffer and thus become the next cogs in the wheel of intimidation/abuse/compliance. I know that none of you want this.
"Politeness" gets you nowhere on your own turf. What it gets 'them' is a foot in the door. My case is different because I have no rights here at all, being a 'foreigner'. I will be 'polite' if needed to get these monkeys off my back but I haven't been polite so far, let me tell you. After every phone call and visit from CPS, I have phoned back and confronted them, which I now know was a mistake as I should have put it all in writing.
Let me assure you that even though I know our case could be closed because of lack of evidence and that this could be expediated with my 'co operation', I won't do it. And I won't do it because this isn't all about us. It's about the rest of you and I won't give up. I promise.

Return to “CPS Investigations”