Why CPS must target Disabled? Their Profiles?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Why CPS must target Disabled? Their Profiles?

Postby Frustrated » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:13 am

The Question is this, I have seen a High Majority that CPS are always targeting Parents who are disabled, divorced, or has a Religion Diffierences or even Cultural Diferences.

This is Discrimination in my eyes, and this must stop. If you feel like your Disability is the problem of the intervention, you can file with the Human Rights Commission by calling them through Blue Pages in your Phone Book. Once you call them, you tell them you felt discriminated against because of your Disability, Martial Status, Religion, etc....they will send you an Application, and you must fill them out, with Agency Name, Date of Incident, Situation why it happened and what Violation of your Human Rights are. The Human Rights Commission will send File to CPS and they must "respond" with the reason of coming to your Home. If they feel it is not adequate, they will be in trouble with Discrimination Laws. It seems that they don't have the answer but cover-ups with Lies is what they do best. They keep on going back to their "Policy" in the best interests of the Child/Children. If there were no danger to them, why are they keep on coming back? All because of your Disability, Martial Status such as Single Mom or Divorced, Religion Differences, etc... They feel that the Children are "better off" in the System than with Stupid Disabled parents that cannot care for them just because of their "Disability". They are walking a fine line saying they are not discriminating you, then why won't they release the Files to you? You have that right to that Copy. Period. It is your Life and the Future of the Children. The Children are the most important thing not to be messing around with, especially with their Emotional Part, all because of your "Disability". They have a saying but won't say them "It is your own Fault" that you are like that. We cannot have that so they just take away the Children to suit their mentality.
Stop Discrimination against Disabled! I bet you Million of Dollars, that there are at least One Third of the Population whose Children are taken away are Disabled Parents.

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:52 pm

Thot u would be interested in this site

http://www.fixcas.com/news/b2004.htm
Last edited by mrsmac on Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:01 pm

you can order they give you your files send for them there are forms for that and they have to sign for them yes get your record . They target everyone for everthing now i think the only ones i havent seen them target is the rich ..

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:35 am

I am gonna spell out why right below.

Social Security Title IV-E

After that, the gravy train gets really juicy. They can make upwards of $75,000 to $95,000 per year for the disabled children.

A normal child with no disabilities gets $55,000 to $65,000 a year.

Makes me wanna puke... all you have to do is follow the money and all things are suddenly understood as to why.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Chaco

Re: Why CPS must target Disabled? Their Profiles?

Postby Chaco » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:45 am

Frustrated wrote:then why won't they release the Files to you? You have that right to that Copy. Period. It is your Life and the Future of the Children.

It seems to me they'd WANT to give us a copy of our file! If everything were REALLY on the UP AND UP, then our file would point out our REAL flaws and we'd be able to FIX our lives in the AREAS that actually need fixing! The fact is, they LIE and there's no fixing a situation that NEVER existed in the first place!

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Return to “CPS Investigations”