The Right to be a Parent

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Bob_Lynn

The Right to be a Parent

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:02 pm

I posted the following on the Heads Held High forum and thought I'd copy it here.

"The interest of the parents in the care, custody, and control of their children - - is perhaps the oldest of the fundamental liberty interests recognized by this Court." U.S. Supreme Court, 2000

The right to be a parent is one of the most basic human rights that enlightened and intelligent human beings recognize. Yet, our government is doing everything in its power to trample upon that right, in the name of "protecting children". All intelligent and enlightened human beings recognize that children are abused, neglected, exploited and sometimes murdered by some parents. All recognize that children must be protected from their own parents at times. But our government believes or purports to believe that all children must be protected from their own parents. In her demented philosophy, none other than Hillary Clinton stated "it takes a village to raise a child". Well Hillary, there are also village idiots if you just look around. And BTW, did your local village raise Chelsea?

So our bumbling and corrupt government, that spends billions of our hard earned tax dollars waging illegal war in the name of protecting our freedom now wants to protect our children in that same manner, by waging war on American parents by way of kidnapping their children under color and pretense of law. Then they place these kidnapped children in an extremely dangerous environment called foster "care", where the odds of those children being abused and/or murdered increases many times.

But we, at Heads Held High and many other advocacy groups throughout America, will not stand by like a bunch of sheep and watch these atrocities take place. We will do whatever it takes to hold these monsters accountable for their crimes against humanity and we will expose these monsters to the world so everyone can see who they are.

At Heads Held High, we will in the near future, post the names of all Pennsylvania officials and their records regarding their vote on legislation protecting the rights of parents and their children and any other relevant data. These people WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE by their constituents.

We have already campaigned and will campaign for more legislation that protects parents' and children's right and we will contact each and every one of these representatives and publish their response.

IF THEY DON'T REPRESENT YOU, VOTE THEM OUT!

And as of this post, NONE OF THEM HAVE PROVED THEY REPRESENT MY FAMILY OR MY CHILDREN!

They have all failed dismally in protecting our rights.

If you government lackies believe in the Orwellian philosophy that BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, well think again, WE ARE WATCHING BIG BROTHER.

I urge any advocacy group to use their website and follow suit by posting a list of all the representatives in your state and how they vote on parents' and children's rights issues.

Anonymous

Sounds Like You Have The Right Idea

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:45 pm

Dear Bob:

It sounds to me like you have the right idea. I just wish you were in Nebraska.

On this board however, if you recommend suing these Marxist whackos; you may find most people here consider you an extremist.

And these days, nobody wants to be an extremist.

Actually; in todays climate of militant mediocrity; anyone who takes a firm position on anything; is an extremist.

That certainly seems true here.

Bob Fletcher

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:20 pm

This is awsome i went to the web site.you hit it on the nose

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:23 am

Nice info!!

However, one thing caught my eye big time.

IF THEY DON'T REPRESENT YOU, VOTE THEM OUT!

Well, after 2008 and if you oppose the Real ID and not get one (A totally different fight but yet related to our rights BIG time) and refuse to become part of a Police State where your every move is monitored (I am not making this up) then you won't be able to vote. If you're conscious of what's going on and have our rights stripped through the Real ID Act, the only ones who can vote are those Marxist Bastages.

The Tech

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Return to “CPS Investigations”