Amsnwoo, what's the treatment plan?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Amsnwoo, what's the treatment plan?

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:51 pm

Amsnwoo wrote that her caseworker told her,

" In order to regain custody you need to comply with the treatment plan that we went over the other day. "

Please list what CPS wants you to do to be reunited with your children.

Thanks, Dan

amsnwoo

not set

Postby amsnwoo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:52 am

Thats what I don't understand. They have NOT given me a treatment plan. The case worker did tell me that in order to have a visit at a local park that I need two months of sobriety. I HAVE NEVER HAD A POSITIVE UA OR HAIR FOLLICLE.
Two weeks ago I did mis a random, so now I have to start over!!
Oct. is my sons, husbands, and myself is our b-days. Now I can't even take my son to the park?!?
I had a visit today and was going to have my son call his dad since he couldn't get off work and they said that my son wasn't allowed to use the phone!
www.geocities.com/amsnwoo2/fight_co_cps.html

Dan Sullivan

Re: not set

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:46 am

[quote="amsnwoo"] Thats what I don't understand. They have NOT given me a treatment plan. [/quote]

When you wrote that your caseworker said," In order to regain custody you need to comply with the treatment plan that we went over the other day, " and you hadn't been given a treatment plan, didn't you ask him/her what they were referring to?

[/quote] The case worker did tell me that in order to have a visit at a local park that I need two months of sobriety. I HAVE NEVER HAD A POSITIVE UA OR HAIR FOLLICLE.[/quote]

Do you use alcohol?

[/quote] Two weeks ago I did miss a random, so now I have to start over!! [/quote]

Were you not around when they wanted to do the UA?

It's not your fault if you weren't around to be surprised with a surprise UA.

[/quote] Oct. is my sons, husbands, and myself is our b-days. Now I can't even take my son to the park?!? [/quote]

If your visits are supervised, what's the problem going to the park?

[/quote] I had a visit today and was going to have my son call his dad since he couldn't get off work and they said that my son wasn't allowed to use the phone! [/quote]

"Please show me where it's written that my son can't call his father."

"Please show me the written instructions and restrictions of the families visitations with our son."

Best, Dan

Return to “CPS Investigations”