Treatment Plan

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

amsnwoo

Treatment Plan

Postby amsnwoo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:50 pm

I just discovered that my husband and I missed the "scheduled" treatment plan hearing. My caseworker e-mailed me a date and time of the hearing, although I never recievec anything by mail. I was never even informed of the place of where the meeting was to take place. This is from the first email....

Amber and Wayne
The Treatment Plan Hearing is scheduled for September 6th at 3:30. I
am still waiting for Wayne's response to the questions that I emailed so
that I can include those in the report. If I do not hear back by
tomorrow I will have to go ahead with writing the report.
Thanks
Korina

Later I recieved this email....

In order to regain custody you need to comply with the
treatment plan that we went over the other day.

Korina Acker, MSW
Caseworker C
Children, Youth & Families Division

In the second e-mail she stated that I need to comply with the treatment plan she went over... I assumed she was talking about the questions she had asked my husband and I seperately.
I was never mailed any court papers, and was never telephoned by the Dept. or my court appointed attorney.

I am afraid this is going to be held against me!!
www.geocities.com/amsnwoo2/fight_co_cps.html

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:36 pm

wow, is she pretty tricky, eh?

I surely hoped you copied the emails and mail the second copy back to her office with a stamped copy, and keep the original copy in your "evidence" file.

My guess she knew what she is doing by "misleading" you. she wants you to fail, so giving you confusing details with no clairity of location, that is her intention. Demand another hearing for just cause .

Next time she pulls the "tricks", call her Office to "confirm" of her appointment, etc..etc.. I would just call her back and confirm once again. tell her to give you a Letter in the Mail!

Hope that would not be used against you.

VERY unprofessional note, I should say, I would call the Supervisor if I were you and mail the copy of email to her Supervisor, and ask her where is the location?

CPS are known to write very unprofessional LETTERS....I have plenty of them in my "poor written" file. I think there are 10 of them, with poor writing style. even forgot to include which branch she was from, and even forgot my name!! no Mrs........on the top, very unprofessional!!! even no check boxes on the left tab....to which office.

Why is she addressing you by first names, again very unprofessional!! I even wonder how they "passed" College or University for that matter....It is more likely they learned from a Book called "FOR DUMMIES" how to be a Social Worker!!

CPS you are dumb, so brush up your english skills!!! and Also BUY A MAP!! so you can include location for that "appointment".

havehope

Postby havehope » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:34 pm

Wouldn't it be better for her to say that she never got the emails? They can't prove she did. The worker would get in trouble for not properly informing her what is going on. Plus aren't they supposed to send it certified mail not an email? Is that even legal?

mouse50595

Postby mouse50595 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:48 am

i dont think not saying anything on the emails is the way to go, she could also have a copy of them in her files...and it will show on the part of the other person that they are the ones that are being neglectful in contacting her, so no, i think it is a good thing, and i am sure that they will try to use it against you in court, lord knows they use everything else they can find, but you have the proof right in front of you so you can use that in your defence...i hope this helped so that you arent so worried, i tried lol, melissa
In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero,I am strong and wise and I know no fear but the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me, I see who I want to be, in my daughter's eyes.
Martina Mc Bride

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:37 am

Be sure to quote out of their manual the procedures they are to use in informing a person.

Make sure you have the page number section etc.

You can turn this around by using their own eveidence against them.

I believe it would be best to file a declaration of facts. PM sedwards and ask her to help you with this.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

havehope

Postby havehope » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:50 pm

But CPS can't prove that she even got the email. Yes they sent it but whose to say that it didn't end up somewhere in cyber space? I had this happen to me just last week. I had a relative send me an email, but I never got it. Emails aren't reliable, plus there is no form of tracking to insure the person got it. I don't think sending important legal infromation through email is smart. I bet its not even legal. All they have to do is type one letter wrong and someone else gets all of your private, personal information.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:00 pm

Yup that is true....I even got the Terrorist's Letter by mistake from Great Britian!!!!! asking for funds $$$ to be diverted to Sudan, Africa, Nigeria....etc...etc....etc....

One amazes me how their Letters ended in my email account.

Got to be careful where you send important letters to some one.

:lol:

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:57 pm

Hello yes this is illegal as it gets. But as we know and you will learn they do nothing legal . there are several forms that you can file . do you have a court date soon .. If you would like you could contact me and i will start you on the forms that you will need .. And yes they will try mind you i said try to use it aginst you but that can be stopped .. Do you have a attorney and what state are you in . sorry but i will need to get a little info there may be even more that can be done ... pm so we can get thing started on this asap ..

Return to “CPS Investigations”