heartless

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

amsnwoo

heartless

Postby amsnwoo » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:11 am

How can these people be so heartless? It was getting time for our vivie with our son to end so I asked my son for a hug and he yelled "no bye-bye" and starting crying. it broke my husbands and my heart. Everytime I close my eyes i picture his tear-filled eyes and his quivering lip.
www.geocities.com/amsnwoo2/fight_co_cps.html

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:54 am

Yup that is what they do, teach them something that he is already familiar with and he's got it. It is heartwrenching to know that they are teaching their "Way", not our Way and it violates our Parental Rights.

It is like teaching little Kids how to be like the "Government" where they have no emotions or Love there. You got to stop that, and show Love to your Son. CPS has no right to change that love.

They are evil transformers of Little Children's Lives, their emotions, their personalities and so forth. It is like Cyborgs, where they were taught to follow their Instructions, and only their Instructions and nothing else. That is what is scary about the World and the evil around it working over haul to break up Families.

My quote for the Day:

They are like Evil Snakes like the one of Satan.

Return to “CPS Investigations”