I SENT AN EMAIL TO NANCY GRACE ABOUT OHIO FOSTER PARENTS

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

I SENT AN EMAIL TO NANCY GRACE ABOUT OHIO FOSTER PARENTS

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:04 pm

I asked Nancy Grace of CNN to educate herself in regards to this matter.

I sent her the link to the petition we have going to send to Oprah Winfrey.

I can't remember all that I said. I wish I had copied it.

I said something to the effect of how she was horrified that the poor after Katrina were left behind and that this goes on all of the time with cps.

I told her I would not burden her with my story but rather I sent her the link to the petition site.

I did tell her I was the grandmother of and named my granddaughter.

At the end I posted my poem which is this

THEN THEY CAME
By
BROKENHEARTED GRANDMOTHER

First they came to protect the child and rightly so, Mary Ellen was her name.
I did not need to speak out.

They came for the abusive parents to protect the children because of Mary Ellen and I did not need to speak out.

Then they came for the innocent parents to protect the children because Avarice was his name. And I did not speak out.

Now they have come for my children because of Avarice and I can't find a way to speak out.

Mary Ellen was the first child to be protected from abusive foster parents. Much has been written about her.

I hope she does not disappoint us.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Rainsong

Postby Rainsong » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:08 pm

I need this link to the petition please.
If you happen to message me via messanger, please let me know you are from this board. That way I wont insta block for not knowing you. Thank you. ~Rainy~

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:10 pm

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti ... 1126753773

You just made me think that many newcomers do not know about this. It is on the front page of fight cps but way down on the list. Linda started it in May of 2005

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:29 pm

I was wondering if anyone had contacted Nancy Grace. I saw her on CNN tonight questioning about the children that were found in the cages.

I just saw the end of the segment so I dont know what all was said.
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:32 pm

The so called family in Ohio was a Foster Family. I don't care how well fed, well dressed, mildly behaved the kids were. A cage is a cage. And there were statements made that the psychiatrist also said it was ok for them to sleep in cages...

I wish I knew who, I would call the Board Of Psychiatric Clinical Supervision and drop a dime on the shrink. I. who was in the Mental Health field for a career from 1994 to 1998 through Olsten Healthcare can attest to the fact that no treatment for any type of anything mental, nuerosis or psychosis, requires 3 foot by 3 foot wooden cages.

If it had been any parent, non fosterer, they would be in jail lickety split. I need to know what law excludes Foster Parents from criminal charges. The police felt no charges needed to be pressed... I was like... mouth open and no sound.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:48 pm

Well, we will see if Nancy Grace makes a sound for you.

If she doesn't then I will be sure to email her again.

And the American people will hear this and still be dull of mind and get on with their lives just as I use too.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:00 pm

Here is my automated reply from Nancy Grace.

Thank you for your email to the Nancy Grace show. This auto reply is your notification that we have received it.
While we are unable to personally reply to every e-mail, your comments are important to us, and we do read each and every one. Comments become part of the viewer response report that is prepared and made available each day to our producers and senior management. If you have submitted a story idea that we would like to discuss in more detail, you may hear from us via email within the next day or so (please note: the volume of story ideas we receive makes it impossible for us to feature all of them, so please wait for a reply).

If you submitted a question related to the show, please allow time for it to be tagged as such and routed to the appropriate persons for handling.

For your convenience, we are providing links to other areas of our Web site that may be helpful to you. Please visit the attached links for more information on our news segments, bios on our anchors and reporters, and information on our programs and schedules:

Would you like to visit the HLN Web page?
Please visit us at http://www.cnn.com/HLN/.

Would you like to review transcripts of our new Prime Time HLN shows?
Please visit our transcript at http://www.cnn.com/transcripts

Are you looking to purchase a videotape of one of these shows?
You may order a video and/or transcript of a program or segment from any of the following sources:

Multivision can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN for the past year, and for CNNI, CNNfn or Headline News for the past two months. Call or write at (800-560-0111) (925-472-8880), http://www.multivisioninc.com/

Video Monitoring Service can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN, CNNl, CNNfn, or Headline News for the previous 2 months. Call or write them at (877-698-8007) (212-736-2010), http://www.vidmon.com

FDCH can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN programs (domestic only) from October 1996 to present. Call or write them at (800-266-6397) (301-883-2482), [email protected] . Or visit their Web site at www.fdch.com and complete an order form. Their mailing address is 1100 Mercantile Lane, Landover, Maryland 20785.

Thanks again for being our valued viewer, and keep your browser pointed to www.cnn.com/HLN.

CNN/HLN Public Information
“CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News”

havehope

JMHO

Postby havehope » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:40 pm

Personally, I can't stand Nancy Grace.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:39 am

I never heard of her until my sister told me to watch her. I first tuned her in when Katrina hit New Orleans etc.

Don't know much about her but, she opened her mouth on what this foster family did and so I am basically asking her to open her mouth again for all parents who are falsely accused.

We'll see.

I am hoping many falsely accused parents write into her. One never knows who will open the door for us to be heard.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:35 am

I also cannot stand the woman but Boy, can she Fight....against anyone for Justice. She would go after People and question them for actricious acts. The ones that she would be willing to Fight hardest is for the Children and also for Domestic Violence because of her history that her Fiance was killed and murdered in the 80's.

I am sure she will fight for the Foster Kids, I don't think she like cages...that kind of treatment is uncalled for and it is a form of Mental Abuse. I cannot imagine Police, Doctors, CPS would be subjected to this. I don't care if the Foster Kids has Mental disorders or any form of disorders, Cages should not be a solution.

In fact I think they are lying that they were polite and well behaved, might as well be defiant. BUT everyone here knows that CPS would do anything to cover up and twist words to make it look "good". I don't even think being in cages would bring out Kids to be well behaved or Polite, it would anger them more for bad treatment. How would you feel to be put in Cages every night knowing you cannot even go to the Bathroom? :shock:

Police, Doctors, CPS's comments are uncalled for and very unprofessional. In fact they ARE abusing Kids beside us.

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:39 am

We had a case here in Ontario a few years ago of 2 teens being kept in cages at night made out of old cribs. The 'parents' who were really an aunt and uncle i believe are now in prison. Made sensational headlines here in Durham region.

I dont like Nancy Grace particularly either, but she is very outspoken and seems to care about children and not too worried about what she says or asks, very blunt. That is a good thing.

I helped advocate for a friend of mine this week with our local secondary school and school board over the mismanagement of her sons education. Thankyou so much for all ive learned from this site, in being assertive.

I emailed the school principal involved, the school board, the school area trustees , our community councilman plus my friends lawyer late yesterday afternoon regarding the humiliating experience my friend and her son experienced at the hands of the vice principal.
This am i received email and phone calls from the principal, the board offices, the chair of the school board and the councilman. Last evening the lawyer returned our email with a supportive, encouraging response. Tomorrow my friend and her son are meeting with the adult alternative education v/p for assessment and placement. The youngman in question is 19 with learning disabilities and on 2 yrs probation but is still entitled to a secondary education here in Ontario, and was strongly encouraged by the judge to pursue that. The local viceprincipal tried to give this family the run around thinking because they wouldnt realize what was actually available to them. Amazing what knowing your rights and asserting them can do. Thankyou for showing me this.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:42 am

Mrs Mac,

Your are now officially an advocate!!

Great going on your part too!

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:53 am

I give the thanks to all my friends here on this site and to God for helping me think properly. ( i frequently dont think fast enough, aging here ya know :lol: )

Couldnt believe the action today. Even a meeting at the school on how to better handle these situations and the chair of the board says he is going to a meeting on monday. We're hoping this will help others in the same situation.

The lawyer and principal were impressed with the judges encouraging returning to school too. The judge did this as a courtesy to my friend in a last ditch resort to help her son. I had suggested it to her, and when she spoke with the lawyer, she also thought it appropriate and mentioned it to the judge who agreed. The lawyer and principal hope to use this to help other parents with wayward teens. I just thank God and this site for all ive been learning.

Return to “CPS Investigations”