we need a lawyer in La. to make a federal case against ocs

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:29 am

Chaco wrote:
It was honored in Wisconsin and notorized in TN, no where do I see where dazee or sky said a judge in TN signed it.

But that is beside the point. What ej said just about sums it all up.



I think Dazeemay's daughter did say something about a judge signing it, but again, that's BESIDE the point! (Just like you said)


These temp. guardianship papers are used all the time out here and there's no death or dying people involved. No military either. I've given it quite some thought and I'm having trouble thinking of very many people that have the "standard" family of dad, mom, and kids all being biologically related to each other. Most of the families I know are the results of a divorce or different fathers for the kids, or whatever.

I actually know two different families that signed guardianship over of ONE of their children just so the child could stay in the same school. One family moved out of state and signed their son over to a relative so he could stay with his friends. He was a Senior in high school at the time. He's now older and he decided to follow them down here to California recently.

The other family has a daughter and they simply moved a town over. The daughter, 10th grade now, stays with FRIENDS during the week, and goes home on the weekend. They can see her anytime they want and she can go home or call or whatever during the week. The papers HAD to be signed in order for her to stay in school here. This has been going on since she was in the 8th grade.

These are just two families that I personally know. I've heard of others that are doing it too.
Chaco


A question for you Chaco,

Were these childrens parents in question by CPS? Was CPS involved at all?

mdgold123

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:34 am

sedwards wrote:Temp guardianships have saved many children from cps clutches . And will be used in here to save many more till that also gets taken away . Whatever it takes to save them we will use . And dazeemay does a great job helping people in here with them. Yes they are used for many other reasons . but our purpose in here is to save the children and if this can do it then we will continue to use it . And when they figure there way to get rid of that for us we will find another .


Who on this board has "protected" their children from CPS with this paper? Have actually stood up against them with it when CPS came knocking on their door? Their case is over with, finished and the child stayed in the hands of the guardian, the entire time the parent(s) were being investigated?

A show of hands please

mdgold123

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:01 am

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1509

I will find the other one and give that to you also.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:09 am

Dazeemay wrote:http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1509

I will find the other one and give that to you also.


Requesting updated information on this, this was posted July 14th and was/is an ongoing case.

mdgold123

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:17 am

PM her and ask her.

As far as I know the grandparents still have the child while the investigation is on going.

Unless people keep us updated this is the only info I have.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:18 am

Chaco wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:Just keep in mind that temporary guardianships might work in one courtroom and not work in another courtroom right across the hall.

Be prepared.

Dan


Yeah Dan, and an airplane might drop out of the sky and land on your head.

Be prepared.

A lot of things MIGHT happen. Gee, that's life.

Chaco


Apparently you didn't grasp what I meant.

(this wouldn't be the first time)

I wouldn't want someone who's had their children removed by CPS to think that turning the temporary guardianship of their children over to someone of their choosing is all that's necessary to get a Fam Ct Judge to release their children from foster care.

Temp guards may work or may not.

I also wouldn't want someone to think that CPS is afraid of getting sued because they lose in the vast majority of cases, and that the threat of a law suit will get CPS to capitulate.

I don't know if this has ever worked.

It is, as we've seen, based on an unsubstantiated premise.

What did I mean by "be prepared?"

Don't put your faith in one thing that has worked in the past.

It may no longer work.

The one way to destroy CPS credibility every time is...

Scrutinize and prove to be false, if possible, any and every statement and claim that CPS made in regards to the case.

"Gee, that's life" is insufficient consolation to someone who lost their children because they put all their eggs in one basket.

Dan

User avatar
DesertSkye
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:59 am
Contact:

yes

Postby DesertSkye » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:49 am

yes gold as usual you seem to only read PIECES

Even when the relatives first had my OTHER daughter...not the one cps took....

The caseworker demanded they give her a copy of the guardianship paper i had NOTARIZED and given them


so they faxed it to her
the caseworker then said"thats legal theres nothing we can do"

The judge in my case asked if there were other kids in the home that CPS needed to be concerned about and CPS replied no the relatives have guardianship

(now to let you know, when these relatives first OFFERED to help it was their BIG SHOT attorney who told them to tell me to get the other kids out of the house and do a guardianship....if you had read the whole thing you would see where this uncle of my daughters had a attorney from a chemical accident at work and he won and rightfully so, what we did not know is that both he and his sister worked for several years each for DSS/CPS the uncle worked in a group home and was invloved in many of the court cases and the aunt was a social worker for DSS...now all I ever knew prior to this was that the nucle worked for a friend of his at this group home i had no idea of DSS stuff and that the aunt was a social worker...how owuld i know where I didn't ask , i have a friend here who is a social worker also and works at the hospital coordinating care for the elderly after they leave the hospital)


so.....they wanted me to leave my daughter with them UNTIL THIS WAS OVER....i only intended for her to finish school
knowing how long it could take and especially since she had been away at a boarding school on scholarship for 18 months prior due to all the chaos with my daughters medical needs....she had just come home a few weeks prior to this happening
I said no I want her to come home for the summer and then we will see where things are

that is when they turned on us......the uncle became very hostile and demanding and demanded I do what CPS said and told me I was trying to skirt the law by not signing the service plan

as we all know on here that is not true...they are not the law and if they truly loved my daughters as they claim then why would they BE WORKING WITH THE LIKES OF CPS?
I guess CPS still runs in their blood
they also claim to be christians
do you think Christ would be doing what they are doing? I think not!

so gold.....you do not know of what u speak
we stated it may or may not work and it has for several people and if it hasn't for you then I am so sorry
but you do not need to come and attack us for saying what did work for us and others

you never did say if yours was before or after CPS was invloved and whether or not you showed it to a judge
and
even if i was someone else and hadn't done it yet even if i saw it worked for several others and not for you I would still try

after all whats is the harm in trying everything one can to protect them
and by the way

IT WAS BROUGHT UP AGAINST CPS they demanded to see it as they intended on taking my other two and when they saw it they even admitted it was a legal document and they could not do anything so again you are wrong
and that was only the notarized one

so again you are wrong it protected my other two from them
we had no idea before this happened that CPS would come in and take my daughter
we were blindsided by them as pretty much everyone on here is

My attorney told me if this were criminal court with all our evidence we would win hands down but because its CPS he said its like fighting the mafia
and that this woman who started our whole mess he said she has a reputation of DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN EVEN IF ITS NOT LEGAL
he said they could run over someone in the dead of night no headlights with witnesses and they would NEVER admit to doing anything wrong

Was that guardianship paper showed in court? or just to CPS
CPS is not the law and if it was not presented in court then it should be pursued
if it was then that is a bad judge
two different judges in two different states very far from one another have honored it as well as others on this site

well anyway....more than enuff said
each has to decide on their own what they will or won't try

my thought is it doesn't do any harm to try
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:41 am

Mdgold123, I have stated this is a work in progress.

A work in progress is learning as we go. I have stated that.

It has been asked for you to tell us what happened in your case so that we can help others and prevent this from happening to them.

You state that you want to warn people that it does not work. Yet you fail to explain to us how it did not work in your case.

It is a blanket statement with no facts given to us to teach us what not to do.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:08 am

A question for you Chaco,

Were these childrens parents in question by CPS? Was CPS involved at all?



Not that I'm aware of.

Why do you ask?

This was part of the post you copied and pasted:


Chaco wrote:
I actually know two different families that signed guardianship over of ONE of their children just so the child could stay in the same school.


Sorry you missed that part.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:55 am

Dazeemay wrote:
A work in progress is learning as we go. I have stated that.



You have made this abundantly clear Dazee. Just like you've made it abundantly clear that it may NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Some people just seem to think being a "downer" is better for some reason.

To state, "it didn't work for me" (or whatever, it was close to that) but give no details, doesn't inform or teach anyone who comes to this site anything.

It's a real "downer" attitude. The attitude of a defeatist and "woe is me" and "there simply is no hope."

Just like the other statement of "it may not work in the courtroom across the hall." Total "downer." No explanations, no offer of extra hope, no "plan B," NOTHING. Just "be prepared" with no advice on how to be prepared. No mention of proof of all the people "across the hall" that it failed for, nothing. A real downer.

It's obvious that the "regulars" here know of the "other" things one needs to bring to the courtroom when fighting CPS. They are also aware of the fact that NOTHING is infallible. When a "newbie" comes, everyone jumps in and helps as quickly as they find out. The "newbie" gets overloaded with advice of what MAY work and it's up to the "newbie" to pick and choose what's best for them. The "newbie" knows their situation better than any of us will ever hope to know.

We each have our own experiences and we each know where we went wrong and we have managed to learn from our own mistakes and offer advice so the "newbie" doesn't make that SAME mistake. They have the advantage of WHAT NOT TO DO coupled with solutions of WHAT MAY HELP THEM.

Some people seem to get a charge out of stating how "this, that or the other" thing doesn't work EVERY SINGLE TIME. Well, maybe it's because "THEIR SITUATION" calls (or called) for a different solution. People don't need to be discouraged about something that may be the PERFECT SOLUTION for their particular case. And it's my opinion that these types of statements SCARE people even more. They need advice, confidence, encouragement and SOLUTIONS not scare tactics. By giving an array of different things for them to do, they can pick and choose what's right for them.

I've noticed that MOST people explain the pitfalls when giving a solution they believe will be helpful. Other people just spout off pitfalls if they've decided they don't like a particular poster. It's NOT helpful for newbies.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies



Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

sedwards
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:07 pm
Contact:

Postby sedwards » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:57 am

lol ever been hit by a low flying aircraft :)

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:08 pm

Chaco wrote:
A question for you Chaco,

Were these childrens parents in question by CPS? Was CPS involved at all?



Not that I'm aware of.

Why do you ask?

This was part of the post you copied and pasted:


Chaco wrote:
I actually know two different families that signed guardianship over of ONE of their children just so the child could stay in the same school.


Sorry you missed that part.

Chaco


I'm willing to bet, the reason there is not an issue with guardianship is because CPS is not involved and the parents are not in question. Make sense?

mdgold123

User avatar
DesertSkye
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:59 am
Contact:

Making Sense

Postby DesertSkye » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:38 am

well if thats the case for those ones fine
B ut CPS was invloved in ours and others on here
and it worked


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do you get it yet gold

it does work sometimes with CPS INVOLVED AND THE PARENTS IN QUESTION

go whine somewhere else we are all moving on to other people WHO WANT AND NEED HELP
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,

We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;

But were we burdened with like weight of pain,

As much or more we should ourselves complain.

William Shakespeare

User avatar
Frustrated
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:32 am

Ok I think I got it....

Guardianship only works when it is with CPS involved and the Parents in Question.


Guardianship WON'T WORK if used else where like the school.....hospitals, any other places that has no involvement of a "case".

For example, Two Gay couples goes into a Hospital, had a 8 yrs old Son, and the Hospital requires for one to sign Permission slip, and does not recognize which Father as a Guardian, so they show the Guardianship, as Hospitals often don't recognize them as they are not Married. Get it?

BUT if the CPS gets involved, and reads the Guardianship and do the whole investigation that they obtained the Son legally then they have no choice to say nothing they can do about it.

It is a Messy situation with Guardianships but the Last Will and Testaments and Living Wills works the same way. Custody Papers works the same way as well.

The Example is just a mock example, not true but I have seen Two Gay Couples when One of them are dying and needs a Permission slip from another but doctors refused to have the signature from another because he is not married to this Person. If Marriage is in QUESTION< then it makes it easier.

Same with every Parents, it is always QUESTIONABLE, AND CPS always ask these things for whose Custody they have on Children.....the tricky part of Custodial Fight is "Sole Custody", "Joint Custody", "Shared Custody".

CPS seems to LOVE Divorce and "Sole Custody" because they LOVE to PREY on Children when the Parent is alone, single, and poor. All the best solution to their Adoption!!! :x

If the Joint Custody and Shared Custody, the CPS has no choice but to give ACCESS to the other Parent, ever wonder you see alot of these in the POSTS that they have to give to the EX husbands???? :shock: If there are nothing there, then they will ask you for TPA, Temporary Placement Agreement to place Children to other Relatives because the Custody Agreeement is not even in question. Same goes for Guardianship, CPS has to respect the Papers as very well as if it was court ordered.

If Guardianship is used ELSEWHERE, if you are waving the Guardianship Papers to your Ex husband with no CPS involvement, then it won't work. Schools has the same procedures and they have to see Papers for who the Guardians are for that specific Child. They will respect it.

BUT the question is that the CPS can very well challenge your Guardianship Papers because of "immient danger", CPS can file to Court and show the Judge that the Guardians are putting the Children into "immient danger" then the Judge can VOID the Guardianship, but then again the CPS has to PROVE that the Children are in fact in Immient Danger.

Get it now?? Because I do understand. :wink:

User avatar
good dad
Site Admin
Posts: 1589
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:11 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby good dad » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:11 am

Guardianship only works when it is with CPS involved and the Parents in Question.


Guardianship WON'T WORK if used else where like the school.....hospitals, any other places that has no involvement of a "case".


Guess you don't get it yet.....

Guardianship can work if the children are not in CPS custody yet,after they are takin' filling out the papers does no good at all because you no longer have physical custody of them, the state does....

Guardianship papers have to be accepted in hospitals, schools, dentists and other places that need evidence of who has custody of the children before any treatment may be allowed..(most forms from school state, signature of parent or guardian)

User avatar
DesertSkye
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:59 am
Contact:

laughing even harder

Postby DesertSkye » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:16 am

:lol:

well I posted my last post in a private message to "gold" as well

This is "golds" response

From: mdgold123
To: DesertSkye
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:28 am
Subject: Re: makign sense
You sound a little urked with me.

Need your meds?


My response to you gold is irked :roll: ?????...hardly
need my meds
I don't take any and don't need any


laughing ?yes !!!!!because you just seem bent on this thing and its really pathetic
you can't even provide details of your so called family members guardianship "not" working so that it will help others

So my point is AGAIN go whine somewhere else
unless you can actually help by providing details of how IT DIDN"T WORK
then your continued whining is not welcome here

and no matter what golds response is to anymore on this subject I am done and so is dazeemay
that does not mean gold will be right in whatever might be said
it just means we are not wasting anymore precious time and space on this
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,

We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;

But were we burdened with like weight of pain,

As much or more we should ourselves complain.

William Shakespeare

User avatar
Frustrated
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Frustrated » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:06 pm

Good dad:

Yes I already know about that, I call it "special extension". :lol:

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:07 pm

mdgold123 wrote:
Temp guardianship was established in the US for people who were dying of cancer or aids. NOT for "hiding a child." from CPS.


mdgold123 wrote:
With this - military deployment - There is a REASON for this guardianship to take place and occur - a REASON for the judge or court to say this is o.k., Not just because mom/dad say "Oh, I feel like giving over guardianship today".


Chaco wrote:
These temp. guardianship papers are used all the time out here and there's no death or dying people involved. No military either.


mdgold123 wrote:
I'm willing to bet, the reason there is not an issue with guardianship is because CPS is not involved and the parents are not in question. Make sense?


Not at all. YOU said they couldn't sign papers because mom or dad say, "Oh, I feel like giving over guardianship today." Yet that's EXACTLY what happened with TWO families that I personally know.

Apparently you're under the impression that parents don't have the right to assign guardianship for any other reason except possible death or military deployment. Please show me a law that has come into effect taking "the right of parents to sign guardianship over" away. Since when have we been told we can't choose who can care for our children either long term, short term or permanently? I've asked for this already once, not from you, but from pretty much ANYBODY and I didn't get an answer. Is it because NO LAWS exist?

That link that you included about the "dying gays" isn't a LAW, by the way, to STOP GUARDIANSHIP. If you read your own link you'll see how the judges were ABUSING their own rules that were supposed to make things EASIER on the dying people.

Years ago people didn't use ANY PAPERS AT ALL. Children switched hands for all kinds of reasons. Nobody questioned it, and the children were perfectly safe with (most likely) relatives or (less likely) friends. You can bet the children KNEW the people they were going to though.

Lawsuits and jerks have turned things into what they are today. Doctors have to be careful as to who they treat, schools have to be careful as to where they take children (fieldtrips or whatever), even something as simple as piercing a child's ears has become a problem. This has NOTHING to do with parents being ALLOWED to give guardianship to someone else, this has EVERYTHING to do with the legalities of the papers. It's a CYA type of thing because of the jerks that ruin it for the rest of us. And until someone posts a LAW that says OTHERWISE, I'll have no choice but to continue to believe this.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies



Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:32 pm

Chaco wrote:
Dazeemay wrote:
A work in progress is learning as we go. I have stated that.



You have made this abundantly clear Dazee. Just like you've made it abundantly clear that it may NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Some people just seem to think being a "downer" is better for some reason.

To state, "it didn't work for me" (or whatever, it was close to that) but give no details, doesn't inform or teach anyone who comes to this site anything.

It's a real "downer" attitude. The attitude of a defeatist and "woe is me" and "there simply is no hope."

Just like the other statement of "it may not work in the courtroom across the hall." Total "downer." No explanations, no offer of extra hope, no "plan B," NOTHING. Just "be prepared" with no advice on how to be prepared.
Chaco


Posted more than five hours earlier.

"The one way to destroy CPS credibility every time is...

Scrutinize and prove to be false, if possible, any and every statement and claim that CPS made in regards to the case."

Dan

User avatar
TXGrandma
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:24 am

LA Lawyer

Postby TXGrandma » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:53 pm

I used a lawyer by the name of Alvin King in LA when I tried to get my grandson back, he was able to but my daughter came to TX and the law here gave him back.

The only problem is that he is located in Lake Charles Calcachu (SP?) Parish!

They are suppose to be allowing people back in today so you can always try. His office is/was located right by the court house.

Good Luck


Return to “CPS Investigations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests