we need a lawyer in La. to make a federal case against ocs

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:01 am

Chaco wrote:
One writes, "I'm not going to get into a war of words with you, it's counterproductive and inappropriate to this forum."

And another in response to my requests for particular information to be posted tells me I have to do a search the internet.

Smoke and mirrors.

Dan

A war of words with you Dan is useless because you twist and turn things just like a CPS worker does. Points are made and you STILL don't understand. People just tend to give up on something that's useless. No smoke, no mirrors, just plain disgust with trying to teach someone the basics of the English Language.

I do very well with the English language.

And I have no comprehension problems.

Chaco wrote: As far as looking things up for yourself Dan. If you DECIDE not to read the links as they become available to you, then the next best thing is to do a search when you become curious. It's not the responsibility of others to keep posting the things you miss.

First, no links have been available to me.

Second, YOU should post the links and specify what in the links prove your point.

And third, I haven't missed the links because you haven't posted them.

Chaco wrote:However, for the sake of ejaffe, I will post some cases so he can see some of the violations that he can use to fight against CPS. All of these cases were found either directly on this forum or in a link from a post from this forum.

Walsh v. Erie
John and Jane Doe v. Carla Heck, et al.
Calabretta v. Floyd
Norfleet v. Arkansas Dept. of Human Services
J.B. v. Washington County
Jones v. Hunt
Dubbs v. Headstart
Doe v. Bagan
Crawford v. Washington

Chaco

And specifically how do these law suits relate to ejaffe's situation?

BTW perjury is rarely prosecuted.

Look it up.

Dan

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:25 am

Ejaffe,

The lies (perjury) are the proof that the caseworker knowingly violated your constitutional rights and several laws and removes their immunity, that is the conditional part. The are immune from prosecution when they act in good faith, lying to build their case is not good faith.

Contrary to popular belief and actions the Law applies to everyone.

The District Attorney would decide if actions should be taken for the perjury. I would contact their office. They can't decide if they don't know.

You can also contact the U.S. Department of Justice, they have a packet they will send you to file a complaint when you feel your rights as a citizen have been violated.

Good luck.

Gary

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:17 am

[quote="Chaco"] BTW, good_dad posted links IN THIS THREAD to prove Dan is wrong.

The only post good dad made in this thread was,

"You have a excellant case to bring to the media and no i don't think it would hurt your civil case, when filed"

Not a single link... and "to prove Dan is wrong?"

He didn't even mention my name.

How am I to respond to statements and links that don't exist?

Dan

ejaffe

GOOD NEWS

Postby ejaffe » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:11 am

we have to to a lawyer who used a couple profanities after he heard our case and said we have an EXCELLENT case and is and gave us the information of some of his friends who could handle this for he is a family court lawyer.He also told us how well we did presenting our own case against this malacious woman...I feel much better now.Though now my son's esphogus is too raw for him to find any comfort in his bottle as he normally did.This is another of many things that pulls at my heart and makes me feel helpless trying to repair my traumatized little precious one

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:23 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Chaco wrote: BTW, good_dad posted links IN THIS THREAD to prove Dan is wrong.

"You have a excellant case to bring to the media and no i don't think it would hurt your civil case, when filed"

Dan

Okay, it was the OTHER thread that ejaffe started... good grief. Sorry to confuse you. It's not like you weren't posting on that thread too! :roll: Here it is AGAIN FOR YOU. It's really a shame you can't see this stuff the first time around.

Nobody said anything about Good_dad addressing YOU. Comprehension problems again for you. My post was in reference to LINKS TO CASES AGAINST CPS. It would be very helpful if you could follow along Dan.

ejaffe: I'm actually glad I went back and got this one, it's should be a great link for you, compliments of Good_dad. Just click on the link in the quote below.

Chaco

Quote:
Norfleet v. Arkansas Dept. of Human Services (8th Cir. 1993)

When the state places a child in a foster home it has an obligation to provide adequate medical care, protection, and supervision

Quote:
J.B. v. Washington County (10th Cir. 1997)

The forced separation of parent from child, even for a short time (in this case 18 hours), represents a serious infringement upon the rights of both.

Both at http://www.gigglesandfrog.com/CaseLaws.html
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Momof31995

Postby Momof31995 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:43 am

the way i see it all this bickering back and forth is in no way helping ejaffe with the original question all he asked was to be put in contact with an attorney in his area that they could talk to about a lawsuit i didn't see him ask for the bickering between members.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:58 am

Between all the bickering, Chaco did indeed provide some excellent case law that ejaffe can bring to the attorney.

In addition to Norfleet v Arkansas and JB v Washington,

Walsh v Erie mandates that caseworkers be fully trained in protecting people's constitutional rights during investigations. Fabricating evidence or knowingly ignoring evidence in order to kidnap children does not protect anyone's constitutional rights. This case also proved that caseworkers and police lost all immunity protection since they did not act in good faith.

and

Crawford v Washington is a 9-0 Supreme Court opinion that states that the use of hearsay evidence in a child custody case is unconstitutional. Again fabricating evidence or knowingly ignoring evidence amounts to using hearsay evidence.

There's plenty more in this case that as I originally said, looks like it's open and shut for any decent lawyer. An attorney should take this one on contingency because he would stand to make quite a profit as the normal take should be 1/3 and the punitive and compensatory damages should run into the millions.

ejaffe

dan

Postby ejaffe » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:32 am

the majority seems to disagree with you and it is a right for anyone and everyone to do so.I would just like to say I posted the thread for help not to become a referee or mediator.All my rights were violated and we have spoken to a lawyer so this is now confirmed....also for anyone who wants to be updated on my son.He is barely tolerating the tube feeds that now have to be given because of his esphogus...I have been doing lesser formula more frequently to try to prevent this...he must have an enzyme every time he eats which cannot be given through his tube so we are to force him to take this grainy enzyme with food before every feed because of all this and it is excruciatingly painful for him.
ALSO once again I state If I would have done what the state has done to my son then me and my husband would surely be arrested and justly for abuse but when they do it it is legal? NO IT IS NOT!!

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:43 pm

[quote="Momof31995"]the way i see it all this bickering back and forth is in no way helping ejaffe with the original question all he asked was to be put in contact with an attorney in his area that they could talk to about a lawsuit i didn't see him ask for the bickering between members.[/quote]

I posted this on Wednesday,

"Please call Suzanne Shell with your story. She may be able to direct you to the right attny for your situation."

And as far as "bickering," all I expect from somebody is that they substantiate a claim when they make one.

Look it up is not an answer.

Dan

Dan Sullivan

Re: dan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:05 pm

ejaffe wrote: the majority seems to disagree with you and it is a right for anyone and everyone to do so.

I hope you get a huge settlement from CPS.

ejaffe wrote: I would just like to say I posted the thread for help not to become a referee or mediator.

You weren't expected to be a mediator.

I was accused of discouraging you when all I really did was express my opinion on your situation.

ejaffe wrote: All my rights were violated and we have spoken to a lawyer so this is now confirmed....

I knew your rights were violated.

I just dion't think you're going to get the satisfaction you deserve.

ejaffe wrote: also for anyone who wants to be updated on my son.He is barely tolerating the tube feeds that now have to be given because of his esphogus...I have been doing lesser formula more frequently to try to prevent this...he must have an enzyme every time he eats which cannot be given through his tube so we are to force him to take this grainy enzyme with food before every feed because of all this and it is excruciatingly painful for him.
ALSO once again I state If I would have done what the state has done to my son then me and my husband would surely be arrested and justly for abuse but when they do it it is legal? NO IT IS NOT!!

Your family is in my prayers.

Best, Dan

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:31 pm

Chaco wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Chaco wrote: BTW, good_dad posted links IN THIS THREAD to prove Dan is wrong.

Dan

Okay, it was the OTHER thread that ejaffe started... good grief. Sorry to confuse you. It's not like you weren't posting on that thread too! :roll: Here it is AGAIN FOR YOU. It's really a shame you can't see this stuff the first time around.

Nobody said anything about Good_dad addressing YOU. Comprehension problems again for you. My post was in reference to LINKS TO CASES AGAINST CPS. It would be very helpful if you could follow along Dan.

You expect me to "follow along" when you claim good dad's post is "IN THIS THREAD" when it actually is in another?

And your statement, Chaco, wasn't "in reference to LINKS TO CASES AGAINST CPS."

You wrote, "BTW, good_dad posted links IN THIS THREAD to prove Dan is wrong."

See?

"Good dad posted links (omit your "IN THIS THREAD" error) to prove Dan is wrong."

Good dad did not post links to prove me wrong.

He may have posted links, but he didn't do it to "prove Dan is wrong."

Can you understand why a half-truth statement isn't going to get by CPS?

Dan

Bob_Lynn

Re: dan

Postby Bob_Lynn » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:06 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote:I hope you get a huge settlement from CPS.

I don't, I hope you take them to trial and you win. The more suits we win the better. Even better is if it goes to Appeals or higher and it gets remanded to district court. They're not likely to offer a settlement anyway, they're too stupid and arrogant. If they do offer to settle, it will likely be a laughable offer.

In fact, what I'd really like to see is one of these lawsuits won, then based on that, that the criminals involved are charged and convicted of capital crimes against humanity. The courts recently covered the government's asses by ruling that government agents are not liable to RICO charges. What a disgusting crock! I hope that only applies to federal government workers.

In New Jersey, 3 children who were nearly starved to death were offered a $10 million settlement early this year. It was the largest offer of settlement in the state's history. Their attorney turned it down, saying that based on the Judicial opinion, he has a much larger suit.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:20 am

And your statement, Chaco, wasn't "in reference to LINKS TO CASES AGAINST CPS."

{{{YAWN}}}

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

ejaffe

info from tooday

Postby ejaffe » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:15 pm

ok can anyone answer this though i am pretty sure it is illegal.....this case worker discusses the removal of my son with my neighbors that she obviously does not know are my friends.hmmmmm? this case worker is also investigating my neighbors(a mad ex girlfriend made this Anonymous report and we all know it! I mean my WHOLE neighborhood) apparently this worker was worried they might find out thier rights! She told my friend "I know you may have heard about us removing the "baby's name" baby" as to which my ffriend replied "that is really none of my business" !!!!!
Also does anyone know if it is legal for me to set up a camera in my house without posting that i have one ?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:43 pm

I know for sure it is Illegal because the CPS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE TO ANYONE!!! Because of Privacy Laws in place plus in their Manual it has a Confidentiality clause that they are not to disclose your case to anyone, not even to a Neighbour!

SO that is another Law she broke unfortunately. You can build up more and more evidences against this CW and the Agency. By the looks of it, it looks very damaging to CPS. Good! because this CW should have NEVER disclose your case to anyone.

About setting up camera in your house, why not? It is your House and you can do what you please around the House. Just like a Nanny Camera filming a Bad Babysitter. And the Judge likes Nanny Cameras. I think it is legal inside your House, but illegal in their Office. But lots of Parents do it any ways without their Knowledge and this evidence is entered in Court. :lol: It would be better to check the legality of filming or audio taping and I think they are around these Boards called "Survelliance".

Hope that helps. I am glad you are building up your case as it looks stronger and stronger, don't fail to add more. :wink: Your Neighbours would be a great Witness. Just make sure you protect your Baby as they could try it again. Gain Custody or Guardianship with some one you trust and they cannot seize your baby son and put him in foster care, he would be placed with a Relative, perhaps mom or dad and the best thing you can visit any time of the day.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:49 pm

As far as I know Nanny Cam's are approved anywhere in the US.
Nanny Cam's are legit;so why not?

I have tried to look all of this up and have found nothing about cameras.

I would tell the neighbors to do a temp guardianship on their children.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:54 pm

There is something I pondered, please tell your Neighbours to protect their children, that is if they have children. CPS LOVES to look around and poking around, and sees a Child, all the more harrassement they can do. I have had CPS roaming the whole Neighbourhood, it must be a new evil tactic of theirs.

ejaffe

thank you

Postby ejaffe » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:04 pm

:D I have warned my neighbors and let them know what they can do to protect themselves....and i am giving my dad temp guardianship.I have decided that I will not rest until this person is called to justice for the things she has done to my family and my motivation and ambition to do it grows everyday as i find out more and more laws that were broken and rights that were violated.I also imagine of the haneous things this woman is probably doing to other families....I mean if she is willing to do it to a sick infant then I cannot imagine her malice and coldness towards families in general and it infuriates me.Why would'nt they place him with my parents when my husband asked? All these questions just fuel my fire even more and more and they seem to pop in my head by the minute.The sad part is this woman has probably been rewarded for all the innocent families she has ruined and scarred for life.How can this be morally rewarding?How can someone who is mentally stable live with themselves after doing things like this?I stand by what I said before....caseworkers should have to undergo monthly mental health evaluations.Derranged psycho "I had a bad childhood" so the whole world is gonna pay for it personalities.

Dan Sullivan

Re: info from tooday

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:21 pm

ejaffe wrote: Also does anyone know if it is legal for me to set up a camera in my house without posting that i have one ?

In your house?

I believe you can videotape with no problem.

I wouldn't have a camera in the bathroom though.

Best, Dan

mdgold123

Postby mdgold123 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:29 pm

Dazeemay wrote:I would tell the neighbors to do a temp guardianship on their children.

Not to argue or cause hard feelings here but....

I'm wondering why Dazee you think that temp guardianship is the answer to everything?

Temp guardianship was established in the US for people who were dying of cancer or aids. NOT for "hiding a child." from CPS.

IF a mother/father dies, even then there is NOTHING a temp guardianship paper will do to ensure that child/children will go (without a doubt) to that person(s). The JUDGE and COURTS decide what is the best placement of that child.

In regards to having them taken away due to neglect/abuse, etc The parents are still the parents and if they screw up it is the JUDGES and courts decision when, where and how they will go. You cant just pass children around everytime you think you might get investigated or CPS may become involved. I dont care what paper you have, what you may believe is legal or not.....even with a so called, temp guardianship the state can STILL take them away (from grandparents, sisters, friends, aunts, brothers, relatives,etc) if they dont feel THAT placement is good for them.

Any possible "guardian" is investigated, the pros and the cons weighed out, AND any good, smart person who is considering being a guardian is best off WORKING with DSS/CPS etc, getting ALL the facts behind the case before putting themselves into that position. Why? Because DSS/CPS etc will "judge" them as well and determine if they (the possible guardian) are MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY sound before they send the child/children off with them.

I'm sorry Dazee but I feel that you are misleading the people in this forum and giving them false hopes.

mdgold123

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:11 pm

mdgold123 I guess you had better inform the judge in our case who honored our temp guardianship and we don't have any illness.

I guess you better tell that to Dillano's judge who gave her her baby because of her temp guardianship.

I believe it was Laura5 who also protected her child/ren with temp guardianship.

I have not kept track of who has been helped on this site and I know that there are some more. I have been pm'd of results etc.

The judges must see something you don't see or you see something they don't see and I doubt that you are smarter than them when it comes to the law.

So far it is the answer I have to protect the children from being taken. I am not saying it is the only answer I see but, I have found no other answer and so far in all of these years no one else has seen an answer.

This temp guardianship is before cps gets their hands on them. I have never said they could do it if cps was involved. I have stated that it is too late to do it then.

I have also stated if you read the guardianship post I have made that one must look up there laws for their state. However, the temp guardianship I am talking about gives another person authority if they are unabled in any way by any circumstance and cps is the any circumstance.

The reason I told them to tell their neighbors was for a preventive measure. What else do we have......nothing!! If you have something else to offer bring it on because so far this is all we have before cps enters into a persons life.

One day we are going to be passing our children around to protect them. The proof is all around us. CPS is given more money and more case workers. I am reminded of stories about germany and how parents hid and protected their children. We are not far from that the way I see it.

If you notice I do not have the knowledge about the other aspects of helping others. Sedwards does dec of facts and that is all she talks about. Bob_Lynn does fed laws along with good_dad. I don't know anything about all of what they do. They are teaching me so we can win our granddaughter back.

Do what you want with it. I will still post it until it doesn't work anymore and I suspect that will happen one of these days soon when they get wind of the fact that we are doing this.

I have asked people to let me know if it doesn't work for them so we can learn from it; so far all that have done it have had good results. Remember it is before cps grubby hands get on the children. This is our only insurance. You can spout off all you want against this.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mdgold123

Postby mdgold123 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:15 pm

If the situation with YOUR case is true, I'd like to see the proof.

Isnt there some where here where you can post documents? (I'm not sure). I want to see it signed stamped and sealed from the judge that gave YOU guardianship.

(You can even take out your names, but I want to see the judges signature and how everything is worded.)

I'm giving you the opportunity to prove to us how well this works, even what the documents when/if we get them, what they should/would look like. Thats not too much to ask right? Again, You can take out the names. All I want is the wording and the judges signature.

Some questions for you:

YOU were allowed to walk out of a court room with your grandchild(ren)? Even though mom/dad was not dead, dying or serving a long term jail sentence?

Without an investigation on you, the "guardian", the entire situation, etc being done?

The grandchild(ren) were placed By A JUDGE in YOUR care? Not your daughters, not your sons, not your uncles, not your sisters, but YOUR care? YOU Dazeemay.

Now remember, You are the one who is claiming so heavily that this worked so well in your case and that YOU have guardianship.

Lets see the documents.

I'd have to see the order AND signature to believe it.

Some final questions:

If CPS came to your door on Monday, you feel safe and secure, 100% positive and can tell all these people here that they (the state/cps, etc) could not take your grandchild(ren)? Without a doubt you believe and can claim this? (Come on, they cant change the laws in 48 hours can they?) What do you think? Could they take the child?

A temp guardianship did NOT work in our case. The paper ment NOTHING.

The laws regarding this are the same everywhere. It's standard, mom/dad have to be dying, dead or serving LONG term jail sentences before temp guardianship can even be considered. The judge has to have a REASON for signing it over. Not just because mom "feels like it" today.

You've stated post after post you've done it. YOU have guardianship. Well I want proof because I dont believe it for a minute that a judge actually approved & signed it for no good reason.

Am I challanging you? Yes I am

I feel that these people on this board, deserve the truth and proof (in writing) of your claim.

mdgold123

mdgold123

P.S.

Postby mdgold123 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:04 pm

P.S.

Just so we are straight here & I've taken these quotes:

Posted by Desertskye on Friday Sept 9th:

I believe we always said do your homework and that we(dazeemay is my mom) always said we were only sayng what worked for us

and as noted we did ours only by notarization in one instance
(it was honored in wisconsin by a judge and notarized in TN)

I want to see and I want for everyone else to see, the paper work from the judge and courts in Wisconsin honoring it AND giving temp guardianship to YOU

You should have some sort of documentation proving the honoring of this, from the judge. Either you or desert must have something if it's true.

AND

another who has had this fall through on them:

seewitch1969

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:55 am Post subject: Im going to use it

When child was removed I had gaurdenship and had moved out of fathers house. The case worker would not accept home study or back-ground check, because she did not ask for it???? Well I did not ask for her help, Broward Co. retain jursdiction even though Mother is dead and Dad lives here.

huummmmmm....................................................

mdgold123

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:07 pm

You are not reading the info correctly.

Go to my post on temp guardianship and read it until you understand what is being said.

We did our own temp guardianship and the judge honored our revocation of the temp guardianship because the lying relatives tried to take our granddaughter. If you would read the entire post you will see that my daughter did the temp guardianship with the relatives and then they started working with the rotten cps system and turned against her. So she went and did a revocation on her own with it notarized and the judge honored it.

We went to court because the relatives would not give our granddaughter back to our daughter. The judge honored the revocation.

Everyone else on here seems to understand what happened in our case.

Okay if it did not work for you tell me why? I have said that repeatedly to all on this board. I have stated that everyone must look at their own state laws and make their decisions. If your children were already in cps hands then no it will not work. I have stated that repeatedly.

You tell me how you did your temp guardianship and what happened.

AND any good, smart person who is considering being a guardian is best off WORKING with DSS/CPS etc,

This statement makes me believe that you are a cps person.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:13 pm

Here let me help you......a post I made read it.

*** July 8th, 2005 Do not look at this as a complete guarantee that your child/ren will not be taken by CPS. In our case it stopped them. It will all depend on your circumstances and your state. Any notarized statement is legal and therefore they would be breaking the law by taking your child/ren without a court order. They have been taking our children illegally without us knowing our rights and without a court order but, this notarized copy should stand up in a court of law right away and stop them at your door. Whereas, we have to fight the courts to recognize our lawful Constituional Rights this notarized copy is more recognizable as legal and lawful. How sad for our country that this notarized copy is more recognizable by the courts than our Constitutional Rights as a people. How sad that CPS can come bursting through our doors and not recognize our Constitutional Rights. I am talking about those of us who are innocent. I am defending us who have done no wrong. When I post or write of anything it is always in defense of us who are innocent. There are those parents who commit the crime of abuse (and they are small in numbers) but my stand is for those of us who are innocent. [/b]

Return to “CPS Investigations”