we need a lawyer in La. to make a federal case against ocs

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:19 pm

And again I stated but, it is obvious you did not read it.

You are either a cps colluder or a very mad parent. I haven't figured out which one you are. But that is your problem. This is the last that I will discuss this.
We did this under the direction of a lawyer of my granddaughters relative on her father’s side to protect two of our three grandchildren because DHHS had already taken our “special needs” granddaughter.

Note CPS (this is the term I will use because there are so many names under the umbrella of this agency) can get a court order in some states to make the guardians relinquish your child. You must know what the laws in your state are using this form of protection. The state that was pursuing (although they claim they were not pursuing our other two grandchildren. Then why ask where they are? Why did the supervisor demand that the relative fax her the notarized copy and when she received it she said, “Well, there is nothing we can do about it now) our other two grandchildren could not by law take the children.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momoffor
Moderator
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:17 pm

Postby Momoffor » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:58 pm

mdgold123 wrote:Temp guardianship was established in the US for people who were dying of cancer or aids. NOT for "hiding a child." from CPS.


Guardianships are for several things, not just what you listed. As active duty military and a single parent I was REQUIRED by the military to do one in the event that I MIGHT end up in a situation to where I could no longer care for my child.

Like how Michael I believe it was said, doing a temp guardianship after the fact is too late. But before is a different story.

I dont agree with guardianships because it opens the door for a custody battle to get your child back......One of the reasons I got out of the military.

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:12 am

I dont agree with guardianships because it opens the door for a custody battle to get your child back......One of the reasons I got out of the military.


You are so right about that. However, when cps first came calling my daughter called this relative because she knew he had a lawyer from a lawsuit that he won and rightfully so. He told her he would talk to his lawyer and see what she should do. He came back and told her, this was long distance, how to write up the temp guardianship and get it notarized. Our daughter trusted this relative with her life and did what he suggested. We all trusted him not knowing he at one time worked for cps. She then sent our granddaughter to him and he turned the tables on us.

We had to go to court for one day and the judge recognized her temp guardianship and her revocation and my husband and her came back with our granddaughter.

Yes, when you do this you definitely need to know who you are dealing with.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:18 am

Well then Dazee I want to see the papers so I can see how it was done. Thats a simple request right?

If this site is about helping people and you are in fact telling the truth I would like to see how they are done.

I want to see (in writing) the revocation and the one you state you had signed by a judge in TN.

I'm giving you the opportunity to put out what you say in black and white and to prove yourself.

mdgold123

P.S And to get some other matters straight NO I definately do not work for CPS.

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:33 am

I want to see (in writing) the revocation and the one you state you had signed by a judge in TN.



I did not say a judge signed this in TN......hmmmm!!!!
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:01 am

Oh but your daughter did....Note the second AND fourth paragraph....

And I quote:

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:10 am Post subject: we always said do your homework


I believe we always said do your homework and that we(dazeemay is my mom) always said we were only sayng what worked for us

and as noted we did ours only by notarization in one instance
(it was honored in wisconsin by a judge and notarized in TN) and the judge said

yes this is what you should do

to be on the very safe side we did it thru the courts and with a guardian at litem and it was signed by the judge and my kids live with me and my parents are co-guardians and i am not unable to care for them by any means

we stated how we wanted it to be and the judge had no problem with it and the non custodial parent we could not notify though we tried....eventually we did get ahold of him after months of trying

so as dazeemay stated do your homework even before this
but others have already used it and it has worked as far as keeping children out of the hands of CPS
_________________
"The Law hath not been dead, though it hath Slept."
-William Shakespeare
Measure for Measure

huuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm............Lets see it then.

mdgold123

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:11 am

Momoffor wrote:
mdgold123 wrote:Temp guardianship was established in the US for people who were dying of cancer or aids. NOT for "hiding a child." from CPS.


Guardianships are for several things, not just what you listed. As active duty military and a single parent I was REQUIRED by the military to do one in the event that I MIGHT end up in a situation to where I could no longer care for my child.

Like how Michael I believe it was said, doing a temp guardianship after the fact is too late. But before is a different story.

I dont agree with guardianships because it opens the door for a custody battle to get your child back......One of the reasons I got out of the military.


So sorry Momoffor, your right I did leave out the military parents. This is another group in that situation. Please accept my apologizies.

With this - military deployment - There is a REASON for this guardianship to take place and occur - a REASON for the judge or court to say this is o.k., Not just because mom/dad say "Oh, I feel like giving over guardianship today".

mdgold123

mdgold123
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:57 am

Postby mdgold123 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:23 am

One last note before I call this a day and end this nonsense.

You state:


You are not reading the info correctly.

We did our own temp guardianship and the judge honored our revocation of the temp guardianship because the lying relatives tried to take our granddaughter. If you would read the entire post you will see that my daughter did the temp guardianship with the relatives and then they started working with the rotten cps system and turned against her. So she went and did a revocation on her own with it notarized and the judge honored it.

We went to court because the relatives would not give our granddaughter back to our daughter. The judge honored the revocation.

So Dazee,

** This so called battle you "won" was against RELATIVES. Thats a FAR CRY from you keeping them out of "CPS's clutches". You protected NO ONE from CPS or the State. Your paper (if you have one) means nothing until you've actually gone against CPS with it and won. When that day happens, you come back and let us know.

Point made!

Now I respectfully ask that you quit telling stories, and stop giving false hopes to these people.

mdgold123

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:35 am

You can goad all you want but, you are not going to see what you want to see.

Now to reiterate so that others understand.

The state has our one granddaughter, of course the regulars on this site know the whole story and understand it. We protected the other granddaughter from cps with our own written temp guardianship (dictated to us by the relative as I said before). Our own temp guardianship protected this granddaughter from being taken by cps even though the relatives had her. The cps investigator said that she could do nothing with this temp guardianship. The law was on our side and she knew she better not go there to attempt to get this granddaughter; thus she is using the relatives to do her dirty work. They then turned their backs on us and started working with cps to get her along with attempting, as I write this, to get the granddaughter in state hands.

So their ultimate goal was to take both granddaughters. So far they do not have the one they were supposedly protecting and so far they do not have the granddaughter that is in state hands.

If we did not do the co-guardianship with the one granddaughter, where the judge honored our revocation, she would have been unprotected again. We felt this time instead of doing our own we went through the court to secure her protection.

Thus, because they are working with cps right now to take the granddaughter that is in the states hands we protected the one we could with the co-guardianship.

Like momoffor said..there all kinds of different guardianships. We chose the co-guardianship through the court to protect our granddaughter because the situation warranted it.

Everyone needs to make their own decision according to their state and laws and some since we started this have been protecting their children before cps enters and takes them.

End of discussion.
Last edited by Dazeemay on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

ejaffe
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:20 am
Contact:

though it should matter it does'nt

Postby ejaffe » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:29 am

every case is DIFFERENT no hope is false hope because when it comes to our little ones the hope should be endless even though it seems there is not at all and our "reasonable efforts" to get our kids and keep them are endless as we all know.There are also many other factors like the judge, the case worker and evrything else.Things are never as cut and dry as they seem and no matter what anyone says or what the law is it still is an opinion that says whether or not we keep our babies.If you were to hear a case and were a judge would it be possible for you not to let your personal morals and ethics play a part in your judgement? I don't understand all the bickering....If someone has done something and it has worked or even if it has'nt it's still worth checking into when everything else has been tried isn't it? I kept seeing people shot down or told to PROVE what they have said.....the truth is when you are grasping at straws to keep the most important thing in your life safe...what WOULD"NT you do or check into? I personally would check out and try EVERYTHING so I think all suggestions are appreciated and I feel that I , like everyone else in this forum, is competent in checking to see the legalaties of it will work in my own case.As I said every case is diffrent as are state laws and all other factors......These cps case workers need to have thier "god-complex" attitudes put in check if not for the simple abuse of power then surely for the safety of our darling little ones who need advocates to excercise thier rights and make sure they are safe.So anyone with any information or ideas, whether they have been actually put into action or are even just a thought, please don't stop putting up your posts.Also I would like to say that this "PROVE IT" crap is exactly what we have gotten from cps...GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT....and in the meantime no telling what kind of damage we may be doing to the child we stole from you to "keep it safe".No one needs to prove anything.I know that if my son was "kept safe" by cps for another 4 days that his life would defanitely be hanging in the balance and he might not have made it.These people are MAD with POWER and anyone who has thier children back after this bogus CRAP...I urge to speak out.If you saw a child that WAS abused, I mean clearly abused, would you feel the need to say so if the sight of this child made your hurt bleed because it was so obvious? well that is what these monsters do to our babies who only have us to protect them.Someone should govern what these creeps do.
If a policeman needs a camera in his car to prove that you failed your field sobriety test and to prove there is no coersion during an interagation because you may be imprisoned for 5 years , why is it not required for an unbias third party or camera required when it comes to someone taking our most precious and most tender children? A cop cannot stop you because "you looked like you were about to speed, or because you looked mad enough to commit a murder" can he?can your car be taken because "it looked like it had drugs in it" well they do this to our children people.......and YOU can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, I now feel like there is our side and there is thiers.There is no grey area, not that these people see so why should we?

User avatar
Dazeemay
Posts: 4135
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:00 am

Well said ejaffe!! :wink:

I was in mine editing it so you might want to go back and reread it.
**********************************
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

User avatar
Frustrated
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Frustrated » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:31 am

Efjafee: Ain't that the truth?? That is what the People needs to be aware and face the reality of the whole thing. Only Dazeemay offered what worked for her, recommends it might work for others. The only problem we need to know who the Relatives we can trust won't turn their backs on us.

That is what the World gotten into....Chaos, Greed, Power, Money, Evil, and the list goes on. I am telling you all People, it is the Fight between Good and Evil, plain and simple. These CPS, what they had done was wrong and evil, and we have the Good on our side to win. That is why we take things that are advantageous such as written Consitiution Rights, and Laws. Why not we use them? AFTER ALL, they WROTE the Laws, but ain't following it?

Pretty immature eh>? Well....let's make sure they follow their own Laws and put them in their place. :wink: After all, that is what they gotten themselves into thinking these same Laws they "wrote" are good but completely ignore them?

Gary Shaw
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: SE Georgia
Contact:

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:02 pm

Good post and viewpoint, Ejaffe. That you say protect our little precious ones is indicative that you get it. We read all the time here, "Why are they doing this to me." We seldom read "Why are they doing this to my children". The children suffer the most.

With you and Dazeemay and others it is so true, try everything. It may have been done before and didn't work and many will be glad to tell you it won't work. The truth is if I fall overboard in the middle of the ocean and the only thing someone could find to throw me was a length of sewing thread, my first thought would be this won't work. Then I would grab hold and pray this to be the strongest piece of thread ever made.

Gary

User avatar
Frustrated
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:15 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Frustrated » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:19 pm

:D

Sadie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:32 pm
Location: North America

Postby Sadie » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:39 pm

How true, it is the children who suffer the most.

We must do all we can to protect our little ones.

They cant advocate for themselves so we the parents/grandparents must do & try whatever we can to help.

Sadie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:32 pm
Location: North America

Postby Sadie » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:19 pm

mdgold, i have a question for you.....

You mentioned that in court the judge refused to give you custody with the guardianship and you had to leave court without the child.

I am wondering if the child was already in custody of the CPS?????
Could you fill us in with abit more info please. What state did this happen in?????

Momoffor
Moderator
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:17 pm

Postby Momoffor » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:34 pm

mdgold123 wrote:Oh but your daughter did....Note the second AND fourth paragraph....

And I quote:and as noted we did ours only by notarization in one instance
(it was honored in wisconsin by a judge and notarized in TN)
huuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm............Lets see it then.mdgold123


It was honored in Wisconsin and notorized in TN, no where do I see where dazee or sky said a judge in TN signed it.

But that is beside the point. What ej said just about sums it all up.

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:10 pm

It was honored in Wisconsin and notorized in TN, no where do I see where dazee or sky said a judge in TN signed it.

But that is beside the point. What ej said just about sums it all up.



I think Dazeemay's daughter did say something about a judge signing it, but again, that's BESIDE the point! (Just like you said)


These temp. guardianship papers are used all the time out here and there's no death or dying people involved. No military either. I've given it quite some thought and I'm having trouble thinking of very many people that have the "standard" family of dad, mom, and kids all being biologically related to each other. Most of the families I know are the results of a divorce or different fathers for the kids, or whatever.

I actually know two different families that signed guardianship over of ONE of their children just so the child could stay in the same school. One family moved out of state and signed their son over to a relative so he could stay with his friends. He was a Senior in high school at the time. He's now older and he decided to follow them down here to California recently.

The other family has a daughter and they simply moved a town over. The daughter, 10th grade now, stays with FRIENDS during the week, and goes home on the weekend. They can see her anytime they want and she can go home or call or whatever during the week. The papers HAD to be signed in order for her to stay in school here. This has been going on since she was in the 8th grade.

These are just two families that I personally know. I've heard of others that are doing it too. When I look around me I have to kind of snicker a little because I used to worry about my nieces not having a "normal" family and what that would do them. Because of this, I'm a little more aware of other people's circumstances. I've always let the girls know that their life is just as "normal" as it can be living in CRAAAAAAZY California, lol. I'm sure it would have been harder on them if we had lived in an area that was more populated with the nuclear families.

The point is, there is a paper out there and IT'S WORKING. I honestly believe Dazeemay has it and is doing a GREAT job educating everyone that comes to this forum.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

User avatar
DesertSkye
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:59 am
Contact:

Just a note

Postby DesertSkye » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:08 pm

Our first round was only notarized

(it was honored in wisconsin by a judge and notarized in TN) and the judge said

yes this is what you should do


Revocation of the initial one was only notarized

"
When I initially signed the guardianship to my parents it was ONLY NOTARIZED in TN.....the judge in WI approved of it and honored it


then after that we petitioned the courts wrote up a new one and with an attorney and went before the judge( a different judge different state)

but I did not say where the judge was located that signed it

only the one who honored the notarized one

anyway
it doesn't really matter

I agree with ejaffe

and as we have prev said
it may work it may not but its worth a try

and it did work for us
and yes it did initially end up in a battle to get my daughter back
but that battle ended in 3 days as opposed to the nightmare CPS puts a family thru

and my god...who wouldn't try anything honest and legal to try and get their child protected.........
it is in no way false hope...its rather a ray of hope along with many other things that have been suggested on this board that we all sift thru and try what we can
I know I have and WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO! anyway.....

ONWARD AND UPWARD[/quote]
A wretched soul, bruised with adversity,
We bid be quiet when we hear it cry;
But were we burdened with like weight of pain,
As much or more we should ourselves complain.
William Shakespeare

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: though it should matter it does'nt

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:39 pm

ejaffe wrote:There are also many other factors like the judge, the case worker and evrything else.Things are never as cut and dry as they seem and no matter what anyone says or what the law is it still is an opinion that says whether or not we keep our babies. If you were to hear a case and were a judge would it be possible for you not to let your personal morals and ethics play a part in your judgement? I don't understand all the bickering....If someone has done something and it has worked or even if it has'nt it's still worth checking into when everything else has been tried isn't it? I kept seeing people shot down or told to PROVE what they have said.....the truth is when you are grasping at straws to keep the most important thing in your life safe...what WOULD"NT you do or check into?


Fortunately you had been given enough advice so you went into into court as a gentleman and a lady with all the evidence you could gather to offset all the misinformation and lies CPS either told the Judge or put in their paperwork.

A high priced attny couldn't have done better.

You presented a calm considered response.

Some people might have jumped right to threats of a lawsuit if they believed CPS lost in a vast majority of cases when sued.

Dan

sedwards
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:07 pm
Contact:

Postby sedwards » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:55 pm

Temp guardianships have saved many children from cps clutches . And will be used in here to save many more till that also gets taken away . Whatever it takes to save them we will use . And dazeemay does a great job helping people in here with them. Yes they are used for many other reasons . but our purpose in here is to save the children and if this can do it then we will continue to use it . And when they figure there way to get rid of that for us we will find another .

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:55 pm

sedwards wrote:Temp guardianships have saved many children from cps clutches . And will be used in here to save many more till that also gets taken away . Whatever it takes to save them we will use . And dazeemay does a great job helping people in here with them. Yes they are used for many other reasons . but our purpose in here is to save the children and if this can do it then we will continue to use it . And when they figure there way to get rid of that for us we will find another .



Absolutely right Sedwards! Your entire post is just dripping with total FACTS. :D

One only has to look around them to see the truth with this. People who want to discourage and try to throw a wrench in this PROVEN method need to be medicated or something, lol.

Might I add another "Way to go Dazee" for holding your own in that horrible argument and getting the word out again about the importance of temp. Guard. papers! It can't be stressed enough and it can't be mentioned too many times! :D

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies



Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Dan Sullivan
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 am
Location: Long Island, New York

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:14 am

Just keep in mind that temporary guardianships might work in one courtroom and not work in another courtroom right across the hall.

Be prepared.

Dan

sedwards
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:07 pm
Contact:

Postby sedwards » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:57 am

That is true . Just as one bullet may kill one man but not the one beside him. But at least the gun was loaded . Better then coming with an empty weapon . Cause then your sure to loose

User avatar
Chaco
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 2:15 am
Location: Central California

Postby Chaco » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:14 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:Just keep in mind that temporary guardianships might work in one courtroom and not work in another courtroom right across the hall.

Be prepared.

Dan


Yeah Dan, and an airplane might drop out of the sky and land on your head.

Be prepared.

A lot of things MIGHT happen. Gee, that's life.

Chaco
My thought for the day.........

CPS workers are like Slinkies



Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Return to “CPS Investigations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests