Boycott .. Please Read..

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Boycott .. Please Read..

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:38 pm

I want no part of this forum
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:15 pm

Hi James,

There are many websites out there that contain news and horror stories about CPS. AFRA is probably the most frequented and has a running news page. I maintain a website myself at http://www.headsheldhigh.org/ and I'm just an amateur in terms of building and maintaining websites. Our website also has a news page and the only thing that's different about it is that it contains local news from the Poconos and Pennsylvania region.

I am trying to do something different on the site in terms of monitoring Pennsylvania's elected representatives and how they vote for legislation that affects family and children's rights. I haven't even gotten that off the ground yet other than posting who these reps are and how to contact them. When I do get it working, I hope it will serve to point out who we should vote for and who we should toss out of office. And if that works, maybe other sites in other states will follow suit. To be sure, I have no idea if it will serve that purpose but I'm trying to find a formula or any other formula that might work.

I'm certainly not trying to deter you from what you're trying to do as the more sites out there, the more likely the word will get out. I think what we need to concentrate on is getting all advocacy groups united and working together to try to reform or destroy the CPS fascists who destroy families and children. We need to come up with ideas that will work and that's not easy. Don't forget this is a powerful $20-$30 per year child peddling industry and there are a lot of people making money off the hides of our children. These scum will fight back to keep this sick business going.

In any case, once you have your site functional, perhaps we can link to each other's site. The web ring is one way to keep us united.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:31 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:52 pm

Anything I can do to help you, just ask James. I'm for any approach that has a chance of working.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:57 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:50 pm

You need storiesmfrom an actual Adoptive child that became an Adult, knowing what happened, when taken away from CPS. Also stories from birth parents that were falsely accused and children were put up for adoption. We need to cover the whole spectrum.

I have had one Adoptive Parent that was being lied to, and she adopted a 13 yrs old Daughter that was supposedly sexually abused, and birth parents insisted that it did not happen, but This Adoptive Mother believed the words of Sexual Abuse going on's with Birth Parents over the Child. Even the Child was torn and wants to go back to the Birth Family, but the Adoptive Mother won't let her. Even injected in her that Sexual Abuse actually happened. Birth Parents gave up their Rights, because CPS made a Case against them for Sexual Abuse, and I do believe that the Birth Parents is some where fighting still to this day....and I spoke with the Adoptive Mother that still believes that Sexual Abuse because she took the words of a CPS Worker. :roll: She never actually asked the Adoptive Daughter what happened. CPS told the Daughter to tell the way like it is, as I feel that CPS threatened her with her Birth Family so she cried and kept her mouth shut the whole Adoption Process. I do keep in contact with the Adoptive Mother over the Internet, and she said she has some Difficulty with the Adoptive Daughter, that she terms it "going through a Difficult Stage". She also has Several Brothers out there I believe still with the Birth Parents. Why take the Girl, and not the Boys? Then I believe that one of the Brothers were taken away, and seperated and not being together with her Siblings. They are all scattered everywhere. IN complete different Adoptive Families. Siblings are all over, but they know who they are, as they are from 10 to 14 yrs old. Who would adopt the 13 yrs old Daughter as if there were Sexual Abuse happened just now? Why not at Birth? That is very highly suspsicious of CPS' Actions.

You are right, we need to expose what their true intentions for Adoptions are.....and Sexual Abuse is one of the famous allegations they use. :roll:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:45 am

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:24 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:52 pm

I found out what worked for me is to drain their Government funds is to keep using their Services unnecessarily. I know it is like "kissing butt" but it do in fact drained their funds. I kept on using Services and kept coming back and she said "whoa stop right there...we don't have the funds to keep you here so I gotta cut you loose."

That is what happened to me and NOW I am going back for more Counselling, and the CPS worker is trying not to get me on...fighting me to AVOID Services because my special needs requires an Interpreter, which exhaustes their Fundings that they have to pay $500.00 for each meeting for an Interpreting Services.

What I found out also if the Order of Services is court ordered, it also means they have to pay. Another exhaustion of fundings. Keep at draining their funds, as everyone has to go back and keep bothering CPS and the more Law suits, the more better that they will lose the Funds and may have to close down. There are several CPS Agencies in smaller States that had to close down because of lack of funds, and lack of Employees, because no one wants to work there anymore.

The more they have to use Funds to go to Courts to file, the more they have to pay, so everyone should demand it to be court ordered. Because everything is state funded, but they are seperatly operated by themselves, and not with the State? That is the Question we should ask is why they are independenly operated and has nothing to do with the State, but still receives State Funds. That is where we should strike: **** The State funds. The more People complain for the Abuses of the State Funds, the more the State won't give the Funds to the Fraudlulent Agency. We have to TELL the State that they are illegally splurging the State Funds and filed false claims. We should tell them to stop their Fraud committments. The trick is to prove it with real evidence of course. We need everyone's documents that show they committed Fraud and False Claims which is exhausting work but at the end it will prevail with our Justice.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:17 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:46 pm

Yes I can see what your Problem was...stopping funds is not enough to stop CPS because everyone thinks CPS are angels savin' Children from Poor Abuse using "poor children mentality".

What we need is to expose CPS for what they REALLY ARE...get them on video tape to show their actricious evil acts...acting like the S.S. Hitler or whatever, and soon enough the Companies won't support them anymore. It will stop eventually once the Companies know that they are evil workers. It won't be "poor Children mentality anymore". It will be "Shame on CPS".

Did you know that United Way is one of the Organization that supports fully with CPS Agencies? I saw their Commerical United Way and the pictures sure acts like CPS Commericals. Did you notice? :shock: Everything looks so Peachy over there, and it is our Jobs is to make it "not so peachy" but really Dark side of their "other side" of the whole face of their Organization which is just as that....."Evil". I even convinced myself, that it is the Devil working in there....just like a Boss working in breaking Families and that is his Task to accomplish, and uses CPS Workers to accomplish that Goal. Don't you notice it is "seperate entity"? Not with the State or Church? It is isolated organization? Just like very much act like a Cult Group. Just like we can expose Cult Groups, by the Media and show what they had done with Children holding them prisioners and productions toward Adoptions. The children are like Production Factory and a Money making machine. We need to expose those to the Peachy Organizations that supports CPS, then they will surely stop the Funds. :wink:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:56 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:35 am

hey now dont down non profits. I am starting one now. So know there are some for the good. As i have been doing what i do from my pockets and what i am doing now. But i know for a fact that what i am doing works cause i have sen it with my own eyes. So not all non profits is bad . I get kids home ... sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:13 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:58 pm

I am scared to ask but does Walmart and Ronald McDonald's has some part in it?

Ideas can be to give out Flyers or expose them (CPS) to the Media? Or just tell United Way or Salvation Army your own Story how dreadful CPS Agencies can be? The More Stories going there the more likely they will question to what CPS are up to? for example: 1,000 Stories all documented sent to United Way or Salvation Army or Red Cross....once they process the information, and will see some of the Families themselves....then all the funds will stop going to CPS Agencies?

Then it can be dismantled, and new policy is to leave real abuses and neglect to the Police.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:09 pm

no you only think they are laughing at me. But when iwhat i am doing hits them they will be like what . Just wacth and see.. Everyone has there ways of doing things. But what alot dont realize is you get rid of all these places salvation army redcrooss and all that then what happens to the children that there parents dont want them . Or care for them . And there are abused children out there beleave it or not. And the do need safe homes . The problem is in the system and taking the authority to far and the goverment to keep allotting the fund allowing this. And there wil be thousands of letters when i am done ..and you say do i know children are taken for not having socks. yes i do . i know kids are taken for no reason at all . they did it to mine . but i have them now . And help others to get there kids home. what you are doing is fine . But not for one minute am i going to sit back waiting to see what a boycott will do to protect the innocent children when i could nbe helping them go home . And thats exactly what i am going to conyinue to do . Is help the parents to get there children home . Good luck with your project .... sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:12 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:17 pm

oh sure lol thats what i am doing that is what is happening is everyone is doing there own thing and none can gettogether to do it.. thats how they always win adn will continue too ... i emailed you adn invited you to my site . this is too much as long as each of us do something on our own wnd get little groups a little at a time will be done lol and that wont get jack squat but each his own i guess lol

www.spareourchildren.tk

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:18 pm

James,

Retarded Dave, is DEAD. Don't know who is running the company now. I went and looked at what Wendy's is doing. It seems they are funding legitimate adoption agencies. To my knowledge CPS doesn't use an agency they do theirs themselves.

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:20 pm

James, I'm not putting your idea down. It's a great idea. Wouldn't it be easier and more effective though if you added your idea to an already established website? Or better yet, do both! Not just a link either, but an actual area for responses on this forum for example. You've already got quite a few people coming here already, I would think that would speed up the process. Links are great, so don't take that wrong, but do more than just a link.

A lot of the things you want to do already exist and I fear that another website would draw people away. NOT A BAD THING, but it would be better to all be in the same place. Links can provide a unity so they're needed. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's great you want to do this, but to speed things up it seems to me that going with an already establised website would be your best bet to start with.

Most of this thought process comes from the fact that a lot of people have a hard time keeping up with all the different forums and they like the "busy" forums better. It's easier to keep up with things when they click on their "regular" forum. New forums are sometimes difficult to get off the ground and people give up and go somewhere else if the feedback isn't coming fast enough for them or if the opinion isn't backed by several people. In other words, you should go ahead with you plans but maybe think about starting somewhere else first so things can speed up. I hope this makes sense. You have a great idea, it needs to start reaching the people now. This thread has already alerted people, that's a really good start. :D

Chaco
My thought for the day.........
CPS workers are like Slinkies

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:20 pm

Thank you gary i was waiting to see who caught that . I didnt want to say anything was just sitting and laughing ... sedwards

www.spareourchildren.tk

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:25 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:25 pm

yes they do run a legitimate one . And it for children that dont have anyone . when dave was alive what he was doing was great he done alot for the children that had noone to do for them .. Without adoption agencys alot of children would never be able to call a plce home .. And thats what all children need is a home . And as i sad before alot of children are abused . And all childrenb deserve love . That they wont get while in the shift foster system one home then another so adoptive home should not be removed neither . And without redcross alot of people wouldnt make it . They help in every disaster.. Yes some do support foster homes but alot because they dont know the truth in what is going on and that is what we have to do is make them aware and stop them from taking children that arent abused and that is it plain and simple.sedwards

www.spareourchildren.tk

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:30 pm

Sedwards:

we are not looking to shut down Walmart, or what not's....we are looking to shut down the actricious evil acts that CPS are doing. They keep on working evil acts by receiving on-going funds (money-moolah). Once they cannot receive any more further funds, they will hence stop their evil acts. You talking about real abused Children, Yes I have thought about them, that is the more reason we have a honest other good Organization such as Red Cross or even a Church that can take them in. CPS agencies, honestly are not a good place to take real abused children because they get abused not only once, but TWICE....emotional harm from seperation from Parents, and Foster Care System abuses them.

We also needs to reform Foster Care System. I have heard stories from Foster Homes, saying they left one to two years old crying in their cribs horribly and left with a diaper rash. They are not cuddled or held. Just left in their cribs over night. Emotional Harm, yes you bet on that. They will feel dissocative disconnection from the realm of Society, those Babies don't know what it is like to be held, and yet they experience abandonment.

WE need to find ways to shut down those abuses from within the CPS AND FOSTER CARE SYSTEM. Abuses to the Parents, and abuses to the Children, not once but Twice.....yup heard about shoes with holes, no socks, even no coats, hair all messed up.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:36 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “CPS Investigations”