Need support.....

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deesand

Need support.....

Postby deesand » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:46 pm

Hello,
I have posted here quite a few times so some of you may know my story, I live in Placer County, CA. And am at the end of my case. January 14th is the day they set to make the decession as to terminate or give us 6 more months paternal rights. Anyway, we have used all of our source on Attorneys 32k and are now being
evicted. I guess you lose all sight of everything, and the Attorneys seemed like god at the time. What a joke. If I can tell one new person, please double check your attorneys I went through three. Anyway I was wondering if anyone know any activists in his area? Sacramento? Thank might want to come to support me in court this follow week Oct 24th. I don't think I can handle much more of all this slander and anger and lies and hate and everything, I just want my baby home? Is that so wrong? THanks
dee

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:49 pm

dee,

It's not wrong at all. If I were nearer, I'd try to make it out for your case, but I'm many miles away. I will, however, be there in spirit.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:35 pm

Don't give up. Keep fighting for what is right for you, you are the MOTHER> and your Husband is the Father to that child. Never give up on that child. If I were your Husband, I would break all the Family ties with the Brother and the Father, and Move away and never never even speak to this Family ever again. They are cruel for doing in breaking a Family which very much belongs to you and your Husband. Do everything in your power to get your son back. Be your Lawyer if you have to, do all the research, and pile up evidences. Do it your self where attornies cannot. They do a poor job and does not want to fight with CPS. They want to save their own Hide. Do the Declaration of Facts and Please do the State Obmusdman right away, immediately and contact the Police Commission State and tell them what crooks those Police are in conflict of interest among other Family members and arresting them just merely they wanted your Son. That is not a Police Procedure. They used their own Bad Judgement to get what they wanted. Did you know when ever they wanted something, of course your Child....keep your Child away from them as much as possible. Keep Fighting to the END> Yes, ask for more Parental Rights even for 6 more months and keep up with the Services, and keep up with the Renunification Plan. As for your Sister in Law, I would slap a Restraining Order against this woman. Did you talk to the Chief of Police and INSIST that you want to bring Charges against this woman? Assault? Stalking? Harrassement maybe? TELL them that you WANT Charges brought against this other Family member. I don't care if there is conflict of interest, or just because they are Cops, there are LAWS that they have to follow....and this woman broke the LAW by coming on to your Property, (trespassing, perhaps stalking and then finally Assault).

Just keep FIGHTING. I would ask you for the last resort is to try go to the Church and PRAY to GOD, it will work in your favour, just have to have Hope and Faith in God, and all things are Possible!!! :) There are support systems within that Church and they are wonderful! Ask one of them to go in with you for Support. Even a Women's Shelter Counsellor would do that too. They came in with me to Court to console me that my Ex husband cannot threaten me with my Life. I got stronger as I learned how to cut Ties with an Abuser. It took me years to get over it, then finally got my Freedom. You shall have that some day. Have Faith. Let God lend a hand to you in time of desire need. Ask for Strength. It will work when you feel some spirits around you, it will become stronger.

deesand

Thanks for your kind words

Postby deesand » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Yes we did go to the police dept. 5 times and they kept putting us off, finally they got an officer to come out and right away he said "No, I am not taking a report. There has already been one." I just pleded with him to hear me out and he listen and he said if I file a report then I will have to arrest your husband again. OH MY GOD, I said what for? He said the say thing I would arrest her for. Assult. My husband said ok go ahead and do it then, I said oh on for crying out load this is not right. He said they will arrest her then, I said I doudt it Scott. So, I talked him out of it, we are in the process of filling a restaining order and I am working on my Declaration of Facts. And Thank you for the Obmusdman number for my location, I am going to call on monday morning to make sure cause we are Placer County not Sac, sometimes that makes a differences but if so they will give me the right number or web site. I am going to file a compliant asap. I will fight until then end.!
dee

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:03 pm

Good for you, that is the right attitude, keep fighting no matter what for the sake of your Children.

As for your Officer saying that...it is not the right procedure. In fact, he is supporting his buddies. Please go to the Police Commission or Certification Office, or whatever. It is a Place where the Police over sees the Cops' Procedures and to determine if they did the right procedure or not. Just like the Internal Affairs. If the Police Commission sees that there are conflict of interest that this officer refused to take a charge report. I hope you have the Officer's name and proof of his refusal to file a report. There is a LAW that says you are allowed to file a report against Anyone, they just will have to go out and investigate and interview, then to arrest them and they have to appear in Court with a Court date to answer the Charge which is Assault. You are the WITNESS and I hope some one else saw the incident of hosing down thing. Such as Neighbours....I would stop them in their tracks, because Adoption Procedure is to check for Criminal Background and Assault charge is not looking good for her. :wink: Get it? Keep pressing and to file a complaint to the Police Commission or Certification whatever. Not the Police Station, but higher up in Police Commissioner Office.

Return to “CPS Investigations”