please, more advice!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

glass

please, more advice!

Postby glass » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:18 pm

well, weve been at the new house for 5 days and no one has contacted my husband or any family members. no one has shown up here either. does this mean they are secretly planning something? or does it mean that since i emailed them and told them we would be in texas for a while that they are backing off for the time being! i almost want to call them and find out!! (not really though!!)
im just wondering if i should go about life as usual and keep getting my stuff in order, or should i still be really guarded. you would think though, that they wouldve tried to contact someone by now.

glass

Postby glass » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:59 pm

:mrgreen:

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:04 pm

you would think though, that they wouldve tried to contact someone by now.

They don't know your gone yet if you told them you were going to texas...

A couple weeks, They will start looking for you..If they find you, you have given them reason to go to court and ask a judge for a order to take your child because you ran. And they will do this BEFORE they aggressively look for you....
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:40 pm

Just my 2 cents, but I think you are just making it worse. You said you knew they were going to take your kids for a false abuse claim to the hotline and you went on the run. They are going to proceed with or without you if that is the case.

glass

Postby glass » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:11 am

i already told all of them that i left. the reason im worried but not too worried was that the allegations are so minor, and i have a feeling that the supervisor was trying to bully me into letting them see the kids. i really with they would worry about real abused children!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:38 pm

I know how that feels, the Fear comes into play, thinking that they would take your Kids from under you. But running out of State, they would think you are guilty of it, whatever allegations they were. But you still have Rights to Move. Because there wasn't any Legal Custody from the State on your Kids YET. So there is nothing there, I guess. Unless they really wanted to talk to your Kids Bad enough, they will let you know.

Just keep it on the back burner for now, and just enjoy for what you have now with your Family. But if they want to speak to your Kids, you will know it sure enough. I would not worry about it right now, but ask them if they want to talk to your Kids, if not, Case Closed.

I was on Vacation for Two weeks, and they left a Card on my Door at my House wanting me to Call them, they did not come Bad enough to where we Vacation on. Because Jurisidiction comes into play, and the incident took place totally at the wrong place. So they have to wait till I get home, so I would be at the Right Location where the Incident occured. Strange eh? That is what they said. They wanted me home, so they can make us answer to the Allegations, but not where we Vacation at. :roll:

So that is similar to your Case, You are not at the Home at the present time, where the alleged Incident took place, but you are no longer there, and moved away. So they cannot take the incident and the Case to your New home, because it is a different location and jurisidiction is wrong, because you ARE in another State. So they have to go through alot of Red Tapes to get through you, plus they cannot share Information with another CPS Agency, unless your Children are in an imment danger, they will do so. But since it is Priority 3, it is nothing to worry about.

forKaren&Kadin

Postby forKaren&Kadin » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:27 pm

I was on Vacation for Two weeks, and they left a Card on my Door at my House wanting me to Call them, they did not come Bad enough to where we Vacation on. Because Jurisidiction comes into play, and the incident took place totally at the wrong place. So they have to wait till I get home, so I would be at the Right Location where the Incident occured. Strange eh? That is what they said. They wanted me home, so they can make us answer to the Allegations, but not where we Vacation at.

So that is similar to your Case, You are not at the Home at the present time, where the alleged Incident took place, but you are no longer there, and moved away. So they cannot take the incident and the Case to your New home, because it is a different location and jurisidiction is wrong, because you ARE in another State. So they have to go through alot of Red Tapes to get through you, plus they cannot share Information with another CPS Agency, unless your Children are in an imment danger, they will do so. But since it is Priority 3, it is nothing to worry about.

So, if your child isn't in imminent danger and there is just an investigation, not state custody, you could move to another state and there is nothing they could do without a whole lot of effort?

Michael

CPS Planning

Postby Michael » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:15 pm

Most CPS workers receive 40 to 60 new cases a month. They do not sit around and "plan" on how to generate new cases or keep cases open longer then necessary.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:45 pm

Micheal: That is where you are dearly wrong. My case has been open since August 3rd, and I counted, exactly, it was supposed to be 114 days, not 110 days. Anyhow, it is too long for an investigation. That is almost Four Months into the investigation. She said the Case is still "open". and I signed the Service Plan "under duress" just to get the Counselling that my Son desperately needs for the past 11 years. She said the Case is "Open" due to her "Concerns" and wanted monthly visits with this Service Plan. This is where we are fraudly accused of Emotional Harm, where it was about my Son's Behaviour out of control. He had Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and I don't understand their unwillingness to help my Son, but rather focused on the Problem on the Parents, not my Son. It is never about my Son, it is always about us.

I mean I don't understand the whole thing what they are intent to be doing. But I can see their Professionality is very poor and under rated. Too many mistakes, too many misspellings, too many miscommunications, too many misunderstandings. How can you clear up a Misunderstanding or miscommunication? The answer from CPS, she said "You don't". They need desperately needed Communication Skills, to improve the quality of the Services and their Clients. I don't even think we are Clients, it is more of a name "Targets". I mean why the need to have a Manual at all if they ain't using them?

glass

Postby glass » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:16 pm

thanks for all the replys! i havent heard a thing since weve moved and i really think we did the best thing in moving. but just in case this happens again, i have my homeschooling stuff in order along with a copy of the statutes printed out and everything. i really think we dodged a bullet on this one!! they never emailed me back either so i guess theyve found another family to harrass. ive been wondering though, how hard it would be to start a support group for people that have lost their kids to these people. has anyone ever done it? i was thinking of going down to the dhs office and maybe making up some flyers or something. i want to do something to help everyone facing this nightmare!!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:47 pm

Yes, that is a good idea, to have a Support Group, we need ONE, in every Town, and Cities. Everyone needs support. NEVER a Parent, that I have seen that jumped up for Joy that lost their Kids, they always suffered, and had anguish, pain in their hearts. Always and Forever. No mother or father has to face that kind of pain.

That is also a good idea to have all the homeschooling documents in File, just in case they decided to harrass you some more but you are already prepared! :D

glass

Postby glass » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:46 pm

i was thinking of maybe like printing up something with my number on it and basically saying i want to start a support group for parents going though this crap and sneaking into the welfare office and tacking it to this big board they have in the waiting area. is that to ballsy at this point??

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:55 pm

is that to ballsy at this point??

Your name and number would probably have to be on the pamphlet if you want people to contact you, This would leave you open to a quick check by a worker who would see the pamphlet..

Sounds pretty ballsy

My advice is my opinion and not legal advice

A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:05 pm

That is why we need a Legitimate President, and Vice President to organize such Support Group. They must have documents and laws to back these up. It is alot of work.

Just like we have A.A. Group, a group for Alcoholics. The Counsellors or whatever, usually don't disclose the names to no one, unless if they are in for Murder. They have Privacy Clause to protect their Clients. IF there is a Release for them to sign, they can release information what entails in the Group, what it was discussed.

We have many, many Groups everywhere. There is a Group for Big Brother/Big Sisters to help the Children out. There is a Group for Grief People that lost their Family Members. There is even a Group for ADHD< ADD, some where out there. There is even an Association Group for the Foster Parents to come together and discuss pros' and con's, etc....

It is alot of work. Some one has to create such Group, and would allow alot of checks, and stuff. That is why we need some one that does not have Children anymore, they all grew up and gone out but already experienced the ordeal, like an older Person in the 50's....Just an idea. Some one will eventually step in and fill in those shoes. Just will have to take a while to form such Group but it will come for sure! :wink: Especially when we have so many Parents going through unnecessary intrusions and they are innocents. The group has to give help, to show what the Laws are, what the Rights are, to give advices, support system to help them to go through all hardship, and so on. This person has to be very knowledgeable about the Laws, Rights, and so forth. He or She has to be very experienced.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:02 pm

I kinda, sorta thought that is what this is.

glass

Postby glass » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:18 pm

you are right.. all it would take is for someone to take down my name and number... i just wish there was something i could do. ive met so many people going through this, and when we had to go to court about our kids, there were so many moms and dads that would leave crying because they werent getting their kids. its just so awful.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:29 am

We do have the nucleus in this group. We are from all over the country and we all have a justified reason for wanting changes made. What I have noticed most is it seems almost impossible to bring any focus to the battle. We all have our own ideas and adgenda. In my opinion what we need is a common goal and a plan of action to get there, everyone working toward the common goal.

Bob and the people at Heads Held High are working to introduce legislation in Pennslyvania that would solve many of our problems. It would certainly be a fantastic start. Think of the impact if that legislation was introduced in all the states, even in half, even in one third.

One of the problems we would have to overcome is many here feel the need for secrecy to prevent retaliation from CPS. As Bob, Bruce and the people at Heads Held High know you must come out ot the dark and face the enemy to really do something positive.

Just some thoughts, in reality it is very hard to stomp a snake to death, they are very fast and very tough.

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:01 am

I talked with my husband's aunt to find out what happened in her case when she moved and CPS took her kids and I found some pretty interesting information out from her. She told me that CPS was called on her when she lived in one area of town. She said that she was gone with the kids when the CPS worker showed up to investigate a report made on them that the kids were dirty and the house was filthy.

Her husband met the worker at the door and told her to leave. They lived at this address for 5 months and the worker never returned. They moved across town to another home and they were there 2 days when another worker showed up showing her a document called a "protective custody order". They told her that they had went before a judge to obtain this order WITHOUT her ever knowing they did it. They told her if she moved one more time that they would remove the children from her home. They said that the reason they got the protective custody order is because each time CPS received a call on her, she moved before they could investigate or finish an investigation and if they couldn't investigate they'd just take the kids.

Well after that visit the CPS worker never came back for 3 months. My husband's aunt thought that maybe the investigation was closed because nobody had been in contact with her. She packed the kids up and decided to move to Florida thinking that she could get a new start, in a new state, and the CPS here would be off her back. CPS had a warrant issued for her arrest and the arrest of her husband and the immediate removal of the children when found.

Somebody in the family told CPS where they were staying or how they could be reached in Florida and CPS contacted them at a relatives home and told them if they came back to NC and returned the children safely and at once so that they could make sure the children were ok and close their investigation they would not charge them with 4 counts of kidnapping, 1 count for every state they crossed. The aunt and uncle brought the children back and were arrested on the spot by police officers who were waiting at DSS offices for violation of a protective custody order and for operating a motor vehicle with no license.

They both served 6 months in jail during which CPS used this to obtain custody of the children and adopt them out. The children have not been allowed to have any contact with their mother or father but have been allowed to write letter's to their mother's father over the years with the agreement that the father/grandfather never release their addresses, locations, or any information about them.

What does CPS think they are doing there is what I want to know? They know that the mother and father of those children want to know how their kids are doing and the grandfather is being put in the position to be around his daughter and son-in-law to where they will ask questions about their kids because they KNOW he is writing them and they are writing him back. I just don't get how CPS can refuse the parent's to know anything about their kids but tell everyone else in the family and then have the balls to say, "Don't tell the mom/or dad but the kids are...." And then have the audacity to say, "And if you tell, you won't be allowed any more contact."

The mother and father of those kids live in the same home as the grandfather and they provide care for him and help him with his bills. How would you feel if you went to check the mail and found a letter from your son that you haven't seen or talked to in 13 years to your father? Would you not be curious to know what he had to say or ask how he is? How would you feel if this is your grandchild and your daughter watches you open the letter with hurtful eyes knowing that you can't tell her what's in it? Somebody should have their ass kicked for that.
P.A.S.S.
Parents Against Social Services
http://144418.aceboard.net/

You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:48 am

Allforthissite,

:( How very sad for your Aunt.

Have any of the children aged out yet?

Are any 18? If there is there is a site that helps people find their adopted out children when they are 18. I think I put it on the Legal Research Forum.

When they do they could go to Legal Aid and sue the state.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:01 am

Correction Gary, I'm sorry to say that Bruce and Heads Held High have a different agenda (since he runs that show). I resigned from Heads Held High as a result. Bruce does not support the Family Rights Act and did what he could to try to censor me on it (the link on the Heads Held High website to the Family Rights Act no longer works and he has deleted all my posts about it from the Heads Held High forum). Fortunately, his pathetic attempt at suppressing my 1st Amendment rights ended at just that, pathetic.

You can all find the Family Rights Act at http://www.life-vs-cps.com

I'm not sure what his real intentions are (I assume self-serving) but his wife did announce to the local media (Pocono Record 11/10/05) "There are many times we've agreed with what Children and Youth was doing,"

http://www.poconorecord.com/2005/local/lc111005_2.htm

and I think that says a lot.

Additionally, Bruce stated in a post on the Heads Held High forum that he does does endorse the Family Rights Act, gave no valid reason, called it a "distraction" and claimed that's the last he would talk about it. In his mind, that explains everything.

The bottom line Gary is that it looks like I'm on my own. I fully intend to send each and every member of the Pennsylvania Assembly's Standing Committee on Children and Youth a package just before the hearings, that they can review. The package will contain a cover letter and a series of documentary evidence all about the reality of CPS, in Pennsylvania and nationally. Some key documents will be on paper and the rest will be on a CD. I will also send them the completed draft of the proposed Family Rights Act of 2006 and its incorporated proposed Family Rights Advocate Act.

What they actually do with this material and how they proceed as a result is totally up to them. As Bruce eloquently put it, he believes they will see me as a "radical" and a "loose canon". He may be right, when children are kidnapped from their parents with no due process and families are systematically being destroyed all over America, I can become a "radical" and a "loose canon" and will say what I have to say as a father, grandfather and a human being who believes in what's right.

I will be the last speaker at the Hearings.

Good luck to all of us.

PS - If anyone here has any suggestions, objections, etc. please state them, I listen to all reasonable opinions, even Bruce's. I do fully support everyone's human and civil rights.

Bob J.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 am

In my opinion what we need is a common goal and a plan of action to get there, everyone working toward the common goal.

I know this is what you want Gary, but it has happened too many times in the past where we fight among ourselves. Scripture says a house divided cannot stand. This is another proof that people do not know how to stuff their pride in their back pocket and sit on it for the good of the others.

Bob, there have been many men and women out there in current and past history who have stuck there necks out and landed on solid ground. You may land on solid ground and if you don't then there is always another way or the same way with a different approach.

Pride has no place in dealing with cps if we are going to move on in preventing them from persecuting families.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:28 am

I can only hope that Bruce hasn't damaged the cause that we're all working for.

The purpose of testifying in front of a legislative committee is to get them to write new legislation, they have no other powers. There have been others who have testified in front of their legislatures and the results were that they enacted laws to give CPS more money to hire more caseworkers. That meant that they added a whole new set of criminals to destroy children and families.

The point is that you can't just complain and let them come up with their own plan. You need to tell them what is needed to correct these injustices. There are already many laws in place, the problem is not the laws, although some are a problem and need to be fixed, the real problem is that they violate all these laws with impunity. THIS HAS TO STOP! And that's what the Family Rights Act proposes to do, force them to abide by all laws.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:09 pm

Dazeemay,

You are right, I do want a group of us (even a small group) to come together, lay down our egos and our pride and work toward getting CPS fixed. You are also right that we tend to argue among ourselves "whose idea is the best", "who gives the best advice", "that has been tried before and did not work", on and on.

I guess I still hope. There are some really intelligent and hard researching people on this site (and several others) I grin when I think about what we could do to accomplish our goal if we were all working together. The discussion and different ideas is a good thing but at some point decisions need to be made about what to focus on, if not the only thing that happens is the discussion goes on.

All I know for a fact is that my pride and my ego have gotten me into much more trouble in my life than my small brain has.

Bob,

The last paragraph in your last post above says exactly how I feel. They must be made to obey the law, just like everyone else. If they followed the letter of the law most of the people who post here would have never had a problem with CPS.

I am very sorry to hear that your group ran amuck, I thought you folks had a good thing going. At least we got you and for that I am thankful.

There is nothing radical about standing up for your rights. You seem to me to be a type A agressive personality (as I am) and many people misinterpret that character trait.

Please, keep on keeping on.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:51 pm

Allforthissite,

I put it on this forum

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?p=14483#14483

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:05 pm

All for this Site:

That is so sad, this is a real example to what's happening in our Country. Kidnapping the Children and put them up for Adoption intentionally, is a Crime. I am so angry when the CPS promised them that nothing would happen to them, but it did! She should have stayed put in Florida, eh? I guess that is every Parent's nightmare to learn, it is horrible.

What is even more horrible that how many Children are in the Adoption Program already? Too many to count. I cried when I read their profiles, and pictures from Adoption Program. It was horrible. I could not bear the children out there with Strangers all the time. They should be with the ones that they are FAMILIAR with and grew up. Let's say the Child is 13, this child already know his or her parents, they grew up with the Parents! and then to find out you get ripped apart, and put in horrible foster care system, where you don't get loved, don't get hugged, just a post to put on Adoption Program. That is all going to put their Emotional Psch. Problems in the long run. It is not nice to be messing with the Children's heads, feelings, and their Lives, to where they were familiar with family and they are gone. I cannot bear the fact that ONE Child being apart from a Mother or a Father. I know the real abuses out there, are minimal, NOT HIGH! Why so many????? Why so high! Because CPS has an agenda to these Children, and that is to put them in the System, in order to generate the money in and out. That's it.

I am sick of that being using the Children to generate the money out of greed, is flat out sick. They are not Packages, they are real Human Beings.

Return to “CPS Investigations”