I think that the school may be about to start something new

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:55 pm

Well at least he is no longer an employee of THIS School. Rest assured he won't harrass your son.

Anyways, yes, this is what's happening in our Country. They think the Parents are to blame for what's happening with ADHD< ADD< ODD Children. Doctors say it is just a disorder, period. CPS are saying it is the parent's fault. Government pushing drugs, to help Children but no end in sight. I have no offense to helping kids with drugs, if it helps them. Some doesn't help them at all. This is becoming an epidemic in our Country, where there are about 80% of the Children are diagnosed with ADHD< ADD< ODD, etc...

Why so much? And CPS loves this and would party and celebrate because they costs more in Government fundings with whole bunch of Services provided to the Parents, and Children.

I am in the same boat as you, CPS are looking for things like "jumping on the bandwagon" when they see an opportunity like these. This is it. I just think it is plain and flat out discriminatory just because the Children has Disorders, does not mean there are something wrong with the Parents. Maybe it is something wrong with the Foods? Has the Government step in and help? NO!! Because Junk Foods makes alot of money in Taxes to the Government. If it is cut in half, then the money is gone. Just like they put taxes on Cigarrettes, and they won't completely take them off the shelves, because it is making good money in Taxes, same goes for Alcohol. You see? Children are like Products to them. To us, they are loving human beings that just have an disorder. Period. Help them while we can, or hell they don't. They won't help these Children, WE ARE the ONLY ones that can ensure the Help they greatly need. There are Children with ADHD< ADD< etc...are being ignored repeatedly from the Government.

Return to “CPS Investigations”