FROM GARY SHAW TO ALL OF US

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

FROM GARY SHAW TO ALL OF US

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:15 pm

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14938#14938

Post subject: WE HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COURT LASTED ABOUT FIVE MINUTES THIS MORNING, OUR GRAND CHILDREN ARE HOME. They can sleep at their house, in their rooms, and play with their toys as it is supposed to be.

I want to sincerely think all the wonderful people on this site. The ones who have helped us, supported us, advised us, and especially the ones who have prayed for us. The old timers who were here when we joined Wise Good Dad, Informed and diligent Bob Lynn, wise beyond her years Dazeemay, precious and strong in faith Mrs. Mac, and those who were informative and always supportive Desert Skye, Pariann, Roni Shawn, Kdddav, Giggles, Scarfyrre (here and at Georgia Family Rights, Kdddav's Wife, Thia's Mommie, Michael, Hope, Blue, and all the later comers who we have gained knowledge from. If I missed someone please forgive me, it was only a senior moment not intentional.

A special and heart felt thank you to LindaJM for creating this site. We visited about every other site out there and were without direction or guidance until we found your site and the good people who were active here in May, June, and July 2005. They guided us to the knowledge we needed to turn our son's case from talk of TPR to the kids coming home today. May God richly bless you and yours for the good you do.

Now it is time to go and FIX CPS.

Thanks all, Gary and Lorrie Shaw and Elaina and Jason Jr.

I am thinking of the last chapter of "Thru the Eyes of a Child" and will post it soon. With the short story, Thru the Eyes of a Child, I told how it must feel to a small child to be ripped out of their home. The rest of the story will be how I hope coming home feels to them.

Last edited by Gary Shaw on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:30 pm

PRAISE GOD!!!!! Another answered prayer, today was my dad's court date and so far we know nothing, I wish I could have been there with him,, thank you too all your prayers.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Well congrats to you...glad that you got the kids back after efforts of fighting...I lost my kids and they are gone so I am glad to hear that someone else got theirs back cuz I know that I am fighting for them still no matter whether I can or cant get them and I am upset about it but I will not let them do this to someone else ever again...I am aiming to try to stop it and although I am only one person I am still trying!!!! But Congratulations and God Bless!!!!
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

Kathleen05

Postby Kathleen05 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:22 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Pebbles...do you have any contact at all? :(

And a big huge congratulations to Gary! What a wonderful victory for your family.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:46 pm

Nope I sure dont..havent seen my kids in over a year...it was april of 2004 the last time I saw any of my kids that I was seeing every two weeks...at this point in time I am sure my two little ones wouldnt even know who I am...all the efforts of struggling to fight against these people I feel were efforts in vain cuz I am still sitting here like a lone duck without my children...people keep telling me that I passed the time restraint for the filing of a lawsuit...but news flash...although I may not be able to file a lawsuit against them for what they did I know I can for the fact of the slander and deformation...the courts here are retarded though so I aim to do it through another location...only thing is I got to find out what the process is cuz the courts here always tell me that they dont know how to do a jurisdiction change to another city if I believe that things are being biased...I aim to seek my justice...but in answers to your question no I havent seen them or had any contact or even know if they are alive or dead and how they are doing in school for that matter...it all sucks...but still going to fight back... :x
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**

(that is my quote)

Katy

Babies Back!

Postby Katy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:00 am

Congrats on getting the kids back! Wonderful and needed news.

Peace Katy

Return to “CPS Investigations”