If your choice is relinquish or we'll forcibly take kids

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Brook

If your choice is relinquish or we'll forcibly take kids

Postby Brook » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:03 pm

My Grandson's parents were faced with just that...voluntarily relinquish your son to CPS or we'll file charges and show up at your door with the sheriff's deputy in tow to forcibly take him from you.

What would, what should one do? I advised them not to make waves and to voluntarily relinquish. That was a HUGE MISTAKE!

Here's what the attorney we hired later said we should have done and why:

< :arrow: >Absolutely NEVER, EVER voluntariy relinquish your child.

< :arrow: >If you do, you'll sign voluntary relinquishment papers that give them (in our case) 30 days.

< :arrow: >And what do they do with those 30 days? Well, they then have 30 days to build their case againt you.

< :arrow: >If you refuse to voluntarily relinquish, then they must file in the courts within 72 hours and you'll know what their charges against you are that only had 3 short days to prepare. Would you rather have a case against you that was prepared in 72 hours or 30 days :?:

What do I like most about our attorney? He despises CPS :!: He knows that we truly can't take anything they say as gospel. For example, they 'claim' the doctor said blah-blah-blah, but did he REALLY say it?

We go to our first Staffing Meeting tomorrow. Our attorney will be with us and he said to say nothing because it's merely a chance for them to try and get any little tidbits out of us and then tw-wwww-ist them to suit their needs.

[size=18]QUESTION: What does CPS want us to think the Staffing Meeting is for?

Regards...Brook 8) [/size]

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:17 pm

This is what it is: A meeting. It is a meeting to discuss and review about your Case. Plain and simple. It is like a Review Case Meeting. But it is just a plain meeting to talk about hot air. Your Lawyer is right, do NOT say anything, because they can use the words you say out of your mouths, against you. I talked only to a minimum of 20 words, Hi how are you? I am fine, nice weather uh? that's it. Just act polite and cordial and with a very good manner, like you are there for a Job Interview. Dress nice, and smile. It always worked for me, I have went to many meetings in their Office for 5 years, and I know this very very well. Never, never, never, never talk out of Frustration, or Anger. If they try to piss you off, just nod and smile, and curse at home on your own. Nodding does the trick every time. Just nod, nod, nod, smile, smile, and never give them your facial expressions of "disgust" because they can read facial expressions as well. If they are clueless about you, then they will remain clueless. :D Just being humble and good mannerism always win. Let your Lawyer do the talking, that is why he is there for.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:07 pm

Unfortunately that's what they do. They threaten, lie and steal children. And more to the point, they want to make it easy to steal children so they threaten to get you to voluntarily give up your rights.

A point that people just don't think about because most people are not in the right frame of mind when confronted by these criminals is to stop and think why they want you to sign documents. If they could just easily steal children, they wouldn't need you to sign anything. So why make it easy on them?

You always have to keep in mind that anything they want you to sign, especially when they apply pressure of any kind, is for their benefit, not yours.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:25 pm

Yes, I agree. I also think this is an Extortion tool on their part, and it always work in their favour, because the Judge always rubber stamps their recommendations every time!

They use Children as part of the Extortion to get what they want. They are sick and this is what they do daily and imposing on Families nation-wide, possibly World Wide.

It cannot be in "the best interests of the Child", it is in "THEIR INTERESTS" for THEIR FUNDINGS TO FLOW!

USA, I feel is much worse on stealing Children where Canada is more on Service Plans than taking away's of Children. The Numbers are lower here in Canada, but HIGHER in Service Plans with their Service Providers, and it costs money. Whereas there are 518,000 Children are in Foster Care or in State Custody in USA, and there is only 76,000 to 93,000 Children taken into Government Wards here in Canada, but we need to consider the Population of Canada versus the population of the United States. It is technically almost the same, they are child Stealers. Even Bruce Willis is pondering why so many Children in Foster Care in USA? He is stratching his head, and he is a Foster Care Spokesman handpicked, of course the President G.W. Bush. :? I sure wish Bruce Willis can see the other side of the Coin and it is harming innocent Children unnecessarily and innocent Parents going through hell and I hope Bruce Willis will blow the horn for CPS's Actricious evil acts and abusing the Government System, by using and illegally Fundings through them unnecessaryily where most Families don't need them.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:39 am

I e-mailed Bruce Willis and my e-mail probably went to neverland. Unfortunately, Bruce Willis has no clue or is being misled.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:11 pm

Yeah, Bruce Willis is blinded by the glare and the famous of Hollywood, and the Government. He believes anything what the Government says, not the People.

He should believe what the Children are saying, instead of listening to what CPS are saying. I sure hope and pray that he wakes up in the morning and smelt coffee and finally found the answer and go against them and HARD! I think he is more afraid that he would lose his own publicity than it is to go against the Government. I think he is more on an ego trip but in a way misguided, thought he is helping the Children, but it is going the wrong way. :( He should pay more attention to the NUMBERS to WHY so many children in Foster Care:

518,000 or more in Foster Care System. Bruce Willis PAY ATTENTION! ASK THEM WHY SO MANY? I would challenge Bruce Willis to go inside the Foster Care and ASK THE Children directly.

sob900

Postby sob900 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:23 pm

Bob_Lynn wrote:Unfortunately that's what they do. They threaten, lie and steal children. And more to the point, they want to make it easy to steal children so they threaten to get you to voluntarily give up your rights.

A point that people just don't think about because most people are not in the right frame of mind when confronted by these criminals is to stop and think why they want you to sign documents. If they could just easily steal children, they wouldn't need you to sign anything. So why make it easy on them?

You always have to keep in mind that anything they want you to sign, especially when they apply pressure of any kind, is for their benefit, not yours.

WOW for once some one gets what I have been trying to say all along, its all just contractual, no contracts=no obligations and if forced to sign anything, make sure EVERY one knows it is being forced. Then it becomes null and void.
Hopefully every one will start seeing this and using it.
Would you sign a contract with any one if they threathened you.
Like a utility say your contract with us has expired, sign up for this new contract at 2000 dollars more a month or we'll make sure you never get cable/electric/phone/ect in this town ever again. Wht would you do? Tell them to stick their contract where the sun doesnt shine.
It's common sense, no one can force you to do anything that you dont what to do/agree to doo and that includes contracts.
Dano
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Return to “CPS Investigations”