Question for any one reading this?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MNNaNa

Question for any one reading this?

Postby MNNaNa » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:37 am

Has anyone dealt with having things in their past that are just that ;IN THE PAST. Things that CPS uses to discredit you? If so how did you overcome it. CPS has tried one thing after another and we have disproved them but they are now stuck on this old Order for Protection APPLICATION that I filled out over 10 years ago and Now the judge is buying into CPS"s bull crap that there is still domestic abuse in my home when I can assure there is not. But the judge has said in his findings of fact that the county attorney is more credible than I.
It is actually quite ludicrous that a judge would even believe it being he knows what I do for a living. Oh by the way they say I am the victim of this domestic abuse not the perp.

Anyone???? Can you help?????
Broken hearted Grandma needs help

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:08 am

Are you still with the person you filed the order against?

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:35 pm

yes

raemom

Postby raemom » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:44 pm

In my case, I had in court documents that B.D. was convicted of malicious wounding (served 1 year), and before he was sentenced, he brandished a weapon on someone else. I also had proof of 2 domestic batteries (not against me), cultivating pot, and arson. The judge interrupted and said "what does this got to do with anything? So I dont understand why they get to harp on this issue with you.

During the G.A.L interview the b.d made a statement that I was a stripper when he met me (false!) I even told her that i knew he was saying that and I was supeona the records from this joint to prove otherwise, however it was in the first paragraph of her report. Althought, she did suggest the child be returned to me.

I guess every judge is different and you are just playing russian roulette with what you have.

If your report was a long time ago, your lawyer should absolutely object in my opionion, but if the Judge wants to hear it , there is nothing you could probably do.

Good luck, hoping the best for you.

RKeyser

Postby RKeyser » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:04 am

my dad has false accusations that was made against him over 27 yrs ago for which he was NEVER charged nor convicted for,, EVER,, yet cps is using this against him,, also things that he never did thrown in for flavor. Saying my dad had a history of alcohol abuse which he never has,,, I've never seen my dad drink so much as a beer,,, he has tried over and over to have this thrown out seeing he was never investigated, charged, nor convicted of these horrible past lies (I know about the lies because my sister and I did it) I was too young and stupid to see how bad I did my dad and how this would come back to haunt him over and over,, I just praise God that my dad forgave me.

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:08 am

How does this CPS keep getting away with making up crap and the judges beleiving it?????

I am so sick of this I have been fighting them for a year now.

Will I ever see my precious grandbabies again? Or will it be when they are 18 and totally screwed up by this system?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:22 pm

That is because most of the Judges always rubber stamp of what CPS Recommends in their reports, the Judges are AFRAID to go against them. Because they are two peas in a pod. Receiving same fundings, from the same State. If the Judge go against them, then it is going to make him/her look bad, they gotta look good so they can receive the Fundings. I think it is silent extortion.

Once a crook, always WILL be a Crook. There are alot of Government cooking up the books, and the Judge are cooking up the books as well.

One hard thing to do, is to reform the Judges on how they THINK and MUST not go on EVERY Recommendationst that CPS tells them to do, the Judges MUST BE impartial and hearing BOTH SIDES< and MUST hear the Parent's Side, and MUST hear the Evidence. Not the twists, half truths, and written report from CPS, but CONCRETE Evidence. The Judges needs to be (errr) to be a Fair and impartial Judge.

Most of the Judges ain't, and wasn't, because they are in bed with CPS.

And that is unfortunate.

ARKANSASMOM

Postby ARKANSASMOM » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 am

Frustrated is right. In one of my clients cases, the lawyer told us that everything is decided prior to the hearing in closed chambers. Our client's lawyer was very frustrated. The only thing that happened to change the judges mind was that DCFS lied on the stand and got caught. There were several witnesses in the courtroom to dispute what she had stated. DCFS's attorney scolded my client and would not let her talk. She waited until he was finished and told what had actually happened and stated that there were 3 witnesses in the courtroom that could back her up. Those witnesses were other DCFS, her attorney and her psychologist. The judge came to a quick ruling and asked that the DCFS attorney meet him in chambers. The clients lawyer found out that the Judge was very angry that he had been told lies. Unfortunately, DCFS attorney did not know the truth either and it made him look incompetant.

Return to “CPS Investigations”