INFANT DISCOVERED IN BARN, CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES PROBE

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

SilverFox

INFANT DISCOVERED IN BARN, CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES PROBE

Postby SilverFox » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:33 pm

This story is going around the internet. I didn't write it, but thanks to whoever did.
==

INFANT DISCOVERED IN BARN, CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES LAUNCH PROBE

Nazareth Carpenter Being Held On Charges Involving Underage Mother

Bethlehem, Roman-occupied Judea – Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Services personnel, accompanied by police, took into protective care an infant child named Jesus, who had been wrapped in strips of cloth and placed in a feeding trough by his 14-year old mother, Mary of Nazareth.

During the confrontation, a man identified as Joseph, also of Nazareth, attempted to stop the social workers. Joseph, aided by several local shepherds and some unidentified foreigners, tried to forestall efforts to take the child, but was restrained by the police.

Also being held for questioning are three foreigners who claim to be wise men from an eastern country. The INS and Homeland Security officials are seeking information about these, who may be in the country illegally. A source with the INS states that they had no passports, but were in possession of gold and other possibly illegal substances. They resisted arrest, saying that they had been warned by God to avoid officials in Jerusalem and to return quickly to their own country. The chemical substances in their possession will be tested.

The owner of the barn is also being held for questioning. The manager of the Bethlehem Inn faces possible revocation of his license for violating health and safety regulations by allowing people to stay in the stable. Civil authorities are also investigating the zoning violations involved in maintaining livestock in a commercially-zoned district.

The location of the minor child will not be released, and the prospect for a quick resolution to this case is doubtful. Asked about when Jesus would be returned to his mother, a Child Protective Service spokesperson said, "The father is middle-aged and the mother definitely underage. We are checking with officials in Nazareth to determine what their legal relationship is.

Joseph has admitted taking Mary from her home in Nazareth because of a census requirement. However, because she was obviously pregnant when they left, investigators are looking into other reasons for their departure.

Joseph is being held without bond on charges of kidnapping and child endangerment, and threatening a CPS caseworker when the worker attempted to take the infant from the mother.

Mary was taken to the Bethlehem General Hospital where she is being examined by doctors. Charges may also be filed against her for endangerment. She will also undergo psychiatric evaluation because of her claim that she is a virgin and that the child is from God. Psychiatrists at the hospital have told a source that they believe Mary suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

The director of the psychiatric wing said, "I don't profess to have the right to tell people what to believe, but when their beliefs adversely affect the safety and well-being of others – in this case her child – we must consider her a danger to others. The unidentified drugs at the scene didn't help her case, but I'm confidant that with the proper therapy regimen we can get her back on her feet."

The Director of Child Protective Services said: "Our caseworkers are interviewing the parents, Mary and Joseph. It has been determined that they are in need of services, and if they refuse to partake of them, we will promptly bring suit to terminate their parental rights." When asked who will care for Jesus if that happens, the Director said: "We have many suitable foster parents who already want to adopt this beautiful child."

Mary was deeply distressed when the child was taken away by a CPS caseworker. Mary said: "They didn't have any right to take him from me!"

A spokesperson for the governor's office said, "Who knows what was going through their heads? But regardless, their treatment of the child was inexcusable, and the involvement of these others frightening. There is much we don't know about this case, but for the sake of the child and the public, you can be assured that we will pursue this matter to the end."

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:15 am

Siver Fox,

Thank you for posting this. I heard part of it at work yesterday. Neal Bortz was reading it. I came home "googled" and "dogpiled" but could not find anything.

daddyanddede

Postby daddyanddede » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:06 pm

silver fox and Gary Shaw

Would like to put some of what I think in here. I have not been able to find this but would like to know who wrote it. My own personal feelings are the person done a very very good job. What if things had been that way when our lord and savior Jusus Christ was born, things like they are today? Some where, I'm not for sure where but here on the enet, there was at one time a site on the internet called the King Herod Society. A cps worker, here in Southeastern Ga, was named for a number of years for the King Herod Society Award, which she was at the very top of the list. Thing back then going by what I have read, the people back then was just as bad as they are today. They wanted to have or do things their way. The goverment of that time and the rulers were going to have things their way. If they had been able to do what they wanted, the question is where would we be today? In a lot worse shape than we are today. But they didn't get their way then and I don't beleive they will get their way now. They have messed on to many of us, if we all will band together and let this child that the story was talking about lead and guide us we will beat them. One way or another. Again I would like to say I thank this person for the story they did a very good job.
Last edited by daddyanddede on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:12 am

This is an excellent piece and drives home an excellent point. When we were grilled by the local townsfolk over the incident where our five year old was accidentally left behind at McDonald's (even the CPS worker readily admitted in front of her supervisor it was understandable when we explained the situation), I quickly responded that Jesus' parents lost him....and he was an only child!

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:22 pm

I liked it enough to put in my towns on-line newspaper :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:23 pm

Good Dad:

I saw that in the paper. It was great! Lets keep getting the word out.
Broken hearted Grandma needs help

Return to “CPS Investigations”