Tempting!!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

heartbrokenparents

Tempting!!!

Postby heartbrokenparents » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:09 pm

Hello all. As some of you may have read our story. My wife and I would like to just get the hell out of dodge.

What do you think. At this time there is no court order or anything. Any advise.

Thanks...

Edited: (WHAT IF): WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY SERVE ME AND I LEAVE. THEN WHAT?
Last edited by heartbrokenparents on Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Sullivan

Re: Tempting!!!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:59 pm

heartbrokenparents wrote:Hello all. As some of you may have read our story. My wife and I would like to just get the hell out of dodge.

What do you think. At this time there is no court order or anything. Any advise.

Thanks...

You've got one of the weakest CPS cases I've ever seen.

If you were planning on moving anyway... then OK.

But if you think you need to move to get away from CPS, I don't think you do.

FYI all you really have to do is move to an area that this CPS doesn't cover. Another county.

Best, Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:57 pm

Dan,

Founded or unfounded cases go on the Central Registry in the majority of states. I found one state so far that the unfounded do not go on the register.

FYI all you really have to do is move to an area that this CPS doesn't cover. Another county.

I personally believe one cannot get away from cps no matter where you go.

Scenario....children go to speech therapy in a new state or county. There is nothing to stop a therapist, teacher, dr. from turning your name in again. Or there is nothing to stop them checking you out from the state or county you came from.

Wanna really get out of harms way....move out of country you stand a better chance of not being picked on by them. But, make sure you check the cps in those countries some are as bad as we are.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

glass

Postby glass » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:58 pm

i would do it. they didnt have alot on me and we moved. they never even checked my husbands work or anything. i wouldnt tell anyone, just up and move.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:22 pm

The first time we dealt with CPS (in another state), we did just that. The problem is, while the allegations in the other state didn't follow us, we still had to deal with allegations here. Why? Well, homeschoolers are common targets of false allegations lodged with CPS.

I can't speak to your situation, though. When we left the other state, we were generally poorly informed about CPS, and thus would have had a lot of our rights trampled. After the initial allegations, though, I set about on a mission of educating myself about CPS that left us more prepared than even we knew when we dealt with CPS again. But you have the information at your disposal, and my personal advice would be for you to stay and clear your name, because you have no guarantees against it happening in the future.

In our case, we lost much....and have worked hard since to rebuild. Our move, while the right move for us at the time, cost us a great deal financially and emotionally, even though now, some years later, we are better off than before our initial involvement. Weigh the pros and cons of this sort of action VERY carefully.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:38 am

If you get served with Court Papers, you cannot move, because they will get State Custody of your Children to get them back into the State.

If you are NOT served with anything, no court orders or anything, you can move to another State, or County.

Usually an OPEN Case, while you move to another County or State, will follow you and the NEW CPS will open it for you in that new place. It follows you everywhere you go.

Just check out the ones that CPS don't usually cover like Dan mentioned. Out of state and different county would stand a better chance and live in a Country, rather than in the neighbourhood because the neighbourhood would call in the Hotline and the people in the City would call on you. They are all mandated reporters.

It would be better to wait till the Case is closed, then you can MOVE then it won't follow you wherever you go. :wink:

Make sure when you move, you get the Speech Therapist ready in that City where you move to and make sure you keep all the documents that the Speech Therapist is ready for your Children in that new City. And make sure the School would acknowledge that there is a Speech Therapist for your Children so they won't call CPS on you. Or better yet, make sure the School would provide Speech Therapists. I know that for sure, because my School provides that for Years for me.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:48 am

Dazeemay wrote:Dan,

Founded or unfounded cases go on the Central Registry in the majority of states. I found one state so far that the unfounded do not go on the register.

I personally believe one cannot get away from cps no matter where you go.

I've helped people who were TPR'd and the advice I've been give by a retired CPS worker is to have them move to another state if they want to have more children. This retired worker has been 100% accurate in info in the last 5 years.

Even with an open CPS case if a family (in NY) moves out of county, CPS closes the case.

Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:53 am

Edited: (WHAT IF): WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY SERVE ME AND I LEAVE. THEN WHAT?

I don't have the answer and I put this here so that others will know that you edited your first question with this question.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Bob_Lynn

Re: Tempting!!!

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:23 pm

heartbrokenparents wrote:WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY SERVE ME AND I LEAVE. THEN WHAT?

If you are served with court papers and you leave and don't show up in court, you are in contempt of court and a warrant can be issued for your arrest. You can be arrested in any state and brought back via extradition if you're caught.

If you leave before you serve, even if they have papers to serve you but they can't because you left, then they can't do anything because they haven't properly served you.

Michael

Finding you

Postby Michael » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:22 pm

If the allegation or the concerns of the CPS Worker are serious it is always possible to locate someone.

Medical records, insurance, work licenses, gas, utilities, electricity, school records, public records, criminal history checks, contacting friends or relatives, ex girl/boy friends, drivers licenses, chruches it is not real hard to locate a family.

I have had children from previous investigations call me about a friend or themselves.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:34 pm

But harder to locate if some one moved to Canada or Mexico or Third World Country. Some Countries has Immunity Status.

That is appealing, I know, it would have been nice to be rid of CPS entirely. They are impossible and unruly workers I have come across in my whole life. I can't trust them at all with my own Children. they are plain dangerous to your family. If you had done nothing wrong, get out. Most CPS are out with False reports just to get Fundings going...ya know? get the ball rolling.

If you are served, you have to stay. If the Case is closed, get out because they will come back with a new case with a new reason. They can do this over and over....I know this very well, because I have 5 cases already because I stayed put. I need to move sometime. I was told to move, if I want the Cases against me to stop, and if it was all false reports and they are out to get me for Funding reasons. Get out. They are blood thirsty. I have a dear Friend who had persecution from them for the past 10 yrs, and she finally moved, and things stopped. She was thankful for that.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:14 pm

Frustrated wrote:But harder to locate if some one moved to Canada or Mexico or Third World Country. Some Countries has Immunity Status..

Canada does work with the US when it comes to CPS. Some parents have fled to Canada hoping for a new life after TPR only to find that Canada worked with the US authorities to still remove children at birth because of what happened in the U.S.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:18 pm

I hear France is a good place to go poof. Not that I'm recommending it, but I just remember how long that murderer Ira-something hid there.

I think if I was to ever leave the States, I'd go somewhere warm. Or England. Alas, we'd have to wait until the last critter died, and we own herders that like to live forever. Although, I think England lightened up on their quarintine so it's only 30 days instead of 6 months. Seems the Queen was displeased on not being able to drag her dogs with her.

Must be good to be Queen.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:27 pm

Momoffor: Yes that is true, but here in Canada, the removal is minimal. Here in Canada, it is more for Service Plan where USA are more for removal of Children and put them in Foster Care and up for Adoption. Canada, it is lower rate, but high in Service Plans. The numbers here will tell you.

542,000 Foster Children in USA
only 76,000 to 93,000 Foster Children in Canada. Some say it is 100,000.

$1.174 BILLION Dollars in Net Expenditures in Canada for 2004-2005

Canada goes more for Service Plans to help reunite families together, but not always the case, but USA don't have that kind of nice renuification plan, but they do, but it is not always up to par and it is a mess. Full of broken promises here and there...

But you are right, CPS JUST ALL THE SAME EVIL MUNIONS EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

But the moving to some where else, beside where you are now, would be more minimal than the one you are currently living in right now, because of the probability that they will keep coming back, year after year. It happened to me, because I stayed in the same place for 7 to 8 years. 5 years of persecution from them, with 5 Cases within every year. Two Service Plans with them here in Canada, and one Dismissed Case thrown out of Criminal Court, two was unfounded. I only got two Letters of confirmation during the entire 5 Cases. Nice uh? Good Communication there, eh? NOT! They are always on a mysterious twlight zone, where they don't tell you what is going on? they never do anyways. :roll:

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:23 pm

Frustrated,

You have posted those statistics before to show the US as a little worse than Canada. You posted 76,000 to 93,000 in Foster Care in Canada some say 100,000. You posted 542,000 in Foster Care in the US which is accurate.

The US has 10 times the population of Canada. It you take the lowest guess on Canadian Foster Children, 76,000 times 10 is 760,000. Seems like Canada per capita has more children in Foster Care.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:36 pm

Yeah, like I said, it is the same with Canada and USA, and when you compute 10 times and use Canada's Statistics 10 times with USA, it is more than the USA Children ,eh?

Just the same. Just too many Children in Foster Care System anyways, and needs to be looked at. Seriously. Even Bruce Willis don't know why? He should take a look at CPS! Why is he stratching his heads for? He should go in and question the Children if they were treated properly. HE would find out that those no gooder shoes, just want their money.

I cannot imagine those Children stuck in there, all lonely, feeling abandoned, scared, wondering, and stuff like that.

It is just too much. Where is a safe place to go to? No where! Because they are everywhere. I don't even know and did not research where and which country has no CPS. I might just go join the Tribes just be on the safe side because they cannot go against the Indians anymore. They need to be registered carefully with chief number, what tribe, and whatever...The Indians has more Laws that protects them. AND I am an Indian. But the problem is that I have no Indian Card that proves I am an Indian! But yet I am white. :roll: I cannot trace my Grandfather, and don't know where he is. Where is my Indian Hertiage? It is lost.

These CPS people are supposed to protect Children, but they are blood thirsty for money. They would go after anybody, especially whites, had money, lives in the suburbs, etc...these people are more attacked but I bet you that the Poor People had no hope there. The Rich people, they get away with almost everything. WE are in the middle income and would get daily attacked, because we are convienent! When we did not do anything wrong, they will make sure we did something wrong and write it down in their reports just to show cause to the State, so they can get their ball rolling, their fundings gets poured right in an instant. Just for an Investigation, the fundings flew right in. Most of those majority, they will impose Service plans on you, just to get more fundings on TOP of that! Plus they take the Children and put in Foster Care, again more Fundings. It is a hiearchy of Capitalism and that is how it works with them. The level, it goes from bottom to the Top and trickles all the way back down to them.

kdddav'swife

If you feel that you want to get the hell out of dodge.....

Postby kdddav'swife » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:28 am

Think of how you would feel if you had three investigations over the course of fifteen monthes. From November of 03 to February 05 we had three investigations started becouse of our special needs children. We are DESPERATE to get the hell out of this state (Florida). All of my cases were unfounded but anyone at the kids schools can check the hotline records and know that we have been investigated 3X.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

Dan Sullivan

Re: If you feel that you want to get the hell out of dodge..

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:35 am

kdddav'swife wrote: Think of how you would feel if you had three investigations over the course of fifteen monthes. From November of 03 to February 05 we had three investigations started becouse of our special needs children. We are DESPERATE to get the hell out of this state (Florida). All of my cases were unfounded but anyone at the kids schools can check the hotline records and know that we have been investigated 3X.

I doubt anyone's going to bother checking the registry especially if they see how well you care for your children.

Best, Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:00 am

Dan said,
I doubt anyone's going to bother checking the registry especially if they see how well you care for your children.

If you have been following their case you would have not made that statement.

The school is already hotwired for them. One false move and cps is in the picture again.

Kdddav's wife, I wish I had the means to get you guys out of there. :(

heartbrokenparents

Final word...

Postby heartbrokenparents » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:31 pm

JUST TO GET THINGS RIGHT, BEFORE WE MAKE OUR FINAL DECISION:

If and when CPS files with the county attorney and they set out to have me served, and in deed they have papers, can we be brought back, if my wife and I are not served?

I thought if we moved I would have someone move us so we are not around to be served.

Thanks guys (and gals). Would love to move to Canada but citizenship it tuff, especially after 9/11

kdddav'swife

Thank you Dazee

Postby kdddav'swife » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:03 pm

That is very sweet of you. I just got my annual free credit report and it looks like my credit is pretty good. We are hoping that it is good enough to get us out of here. My husband will probobly be heading to Missouri and/or oklahoma in a month or so to look at houses while I stay here to mind the younguns and go to work. We should know a LOT more by this time next month.

Dan, it is in the florida statutes that the principal of the school that a child attends has access to the hotline records. They can also give permission to teachers, counselors ect for access. That part was verified to me by the assistant principal of my daughters school. The counselor who apparently thought that my daughter acted like an abused child and did not like my husband had access to those records. We are already afraid just to disagree with teachers, counselors ect. They know that we have been investigated I mean the investigators went to the schools to talk to the kids. We feel that they are watching us
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

kdddav

Re: Final word...

Postby kdddav » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:44 pm

heartbrokenparents wrote:JUST TO GET THINGS RIGHT, BEFORE WE MAKE OUR FINAL DECISION:

If and when CPS files with the county attorney and they set out to have me served, and in deed they have papers, can we be brought back, if my wife and I are not served?

I thought if we moved I would have someone move us so we are not around to be served.

Thanks guys (and gals). Would love to move to Canada but citizenship it tuff, especially after 9/11

Yes, but not in the way you might expect. It could be another episode like it happened to Lynnae and Emily Lake.

http://familyrights.us/news/archive/2005/aug/lake/

Protect yourselves as much as possible, even by doing Guardianships on your children, if you have a Family member you trust with your child's life in being with you.

I will pray for you.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Return to “CPS Investigations”