Has anybody tried or is trying to sue over 4th/14th Amendmen

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Re: Has anybody tried or is trying to sue over 4th/14th Amen

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:03 am

busterbrown wrote:
I have a family member whose children were questioned at school w/out her consent and it floors me that this is a common place occurence for CFS.

Does your sister still have her children?

What was the allegation?

busterbrown

Postby busterbrown » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:41 am

That doesn't make sense. They defend individuals on death row.

busterbrown

Postby busterbrown » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:17 am

Dan Sullivan wrote:
busterbrown wrote:
I have a family member whose children were questioned at school w/out her consent and it floors me that this is a common place occurence for CFS.

Does your sister still have her children?

What was the allegation?

I appreciate all of the information that has been provided...
Last edited by busterbrown on Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:34 am

busterbrown wrote:

Her second husband is accused of inappropriately grabbing her 12 y.o. while they were wrestling. It was a one-time event.

This is a major flag to CPS.

Your 2H should not have any physical contact with any 12 yo regardless of who she is.

What credible evidence is there against your 2H?

What state are you in?

My advice is not to fight with CPS but put your efforts into getting CPS to believe it was a single occurance, an unintentional mistake, and it won't ever happen again.

You can do this.

Best, Dan Sullivan

busterbrown

Postby busterbrown » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:59 am

Are you saying that fathers and daughters are not allowed to horse around?!

It rankles me that you advise not to fight CFS. While this is probably the wisest course of action, as my s-i-l is painted in a corner, I would like to think that someone would stand for the truth in the situation, and that CFS cannot just be allowed to manipulate and play w/ our rights as they have.

Thanks for your help and advise, though it stings.
Last edited by busterbrown on Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:18 pm

Perhaps I'm being a Monday morning QB and it's probably irrelevant now but in my opinion, it doesn't seem appropriate to me that a grown man would wrestle with a 12 year old girl in the first place and especially not with one who is known to have issues.

Of course, none of this is reason enough for CPS to initiate their typical campaign of destroying children and families. Then again, it takes very little for them to get into their assassination mode.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:48 pm

busterbrown wrote: The girls step-father.

Are you saying that fathers and daughters are not allowed to horse around?!

It rankles me that you advise not to fight CFS.

Where did the step fa touch the girl?

How long was it from the touch till she told someone and a report was made?

I've been thru this... and I won.

Best, Dan

busterbrown

Postby busterbrown » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:02 pm

You know, I don't know the details of exactly how they were playing. I know my s-i-l DOES know the details and trust what she believes. I do not have the impression that they were tussling on the floor.

It has never crossed my mind that it would be inappropriate for father and daughter to horseplay, though. You can be quite sure, this has opened my eyes.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting further incrimination here. I guess it is incumbent for those of you who give advice to prove innocence as well.

I'll not provide any more detail than I already have and will pass on this website and discussion to my s-i-l or b-i-l, who can better defend themselves.

I say this with the understanding that y'all can provide better advise w/ better information.

Thank you.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:43 pm

See below.
Last edited by Dan Sullivan on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:53 pm

busterbrown wrote: I say this with the understanding that y'all can provide better advise w/ better information.
Thank you.

Just so you know what I was accused of... a similar accusation... but not touching a 12 yo step daughter.

I was accused of molesting my 3 yo daughter.

There was no evidence... just an accusation during a divorce.

The Judge ordered a forensic expert to evaluate the situation who reported in writing that there was no evidence I had done anything inappropriate with my little girl.

In spite of the Judge throwing the case out of court based on the evaluation, CPS STILL founded the report against me and used the evaluation as the credible evidence!

But going after CPS is just going to make them dig their heels in deeper.

Disproving the report should be your only goal at this point. If the girl is claiming it wasn't accidental, that man has got himself a big problem.

Best, Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:07 pm

Dan Sullivan:

I am very curious to what would happen if the Step Father wrestled with 12 yrs old BOY, instead of Girl.

Would that put different perspective into play? I am just saying that Boys loves to wrestle, but a Girl can too, but I have seen Girls play Boy Hockey into my Town, and they are pretty rough like the boys.

Do you think this is a Gender problem?.......I am just saying that I have seen my Daughter's Friends who are Girls who are like "Tom Boys" and they wrestled obviously.

But I can see how CPS perceives this as "different" because the Father is a "Step Father". If that was her real Father, I don't think anything would happen pertaining they are real father and daughter. But If the Daughter told CPS that her Step Father unappropriately touched in no-no's place, then it is a Problem indeed for CPS.

It is a tough case to dispute, and CPS must investigate everybody involved including the Daughter's accounts.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:32 pm

Frustrated wrote:Dan Sullivan:

I am very curious to what would happen if the Step Father wrestled with 12 yrs old BOY, instead of Girl.

Would that put different perspective into play? I am just saying that Boys loves to wrestle, but a Girl can too, but I have seen Girls play Boy Hockey into my Town, and they are pretty rough like the boys.

Do you think this is a Gender problem?.......I am just saying that I have seen my Daughter's Friends who are Girls who are like "Tom Boys" and they wrestled obviously.

But I can see how CPS perceives this as "different" because the Father is a "Step Father". If that was her real Father, I don't think anything would happen pertaining they are real father and daughter.

I think a boy would be less apt to claim it was a sexual touch.

A father or a stepfather... any male shouldn't be wrestling around with a young girl.

This step dad may have had a very good relationship with the 12 yo.

But he should have known things weren't 100% right because they are now claiming she has issues... behavior problems.

Touching kids, especially girls, more than a simple hug and kiss after then turn ten is a dangerous undertaking.

Best, Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:46 pm

Dan:

Sometimes a Divorce from the real Father can play a major role, and Kids tend to report to CPS for Abuse hoping and wishing they would get back to their real father, or hoping that mom and dad would get back together.

Kids have wrong messages across, and they need to be taught that Divorce is final, and there is no chance in hope that parents will ever come back together.

I have heard it before, I have heard Kids saying these things just to get Dad back together with Mom. Kinda like a Date Matchmaker. But they don't know that CPS can do a farther damage than to help them back together. I just know because my Kids had gone and done it once. But after a very lengthy conversation with my Children, and told them I would never go back to their Father who is abusive, they understood that and apologized for bringing CPS into our Lives.

That could be it, or there is really a sexual touch going on, we don't know really for sure, only the Daughter knows what happened.

Buster: Did you get a chance to talk to the Daughter to see if it is indeed true? Or it is just to get back at Step Dad hoping to get her real Dad into the picture? This is what CPS will investigate. They will talk to the Daughter, Real Dad, Mom, Step Dad, everyone involved. They will even investigate Step Dad's Criminal past records, everything what he had done the past 20 years prior. If they find something on him, it is not looking good. If they found nothing, then they will go back and investigate further and ask the Daughter again, in more lengthy questions. Then if nothing, they will declare the Case to be unfounded and closed.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:51 pm

Frustrated said,
If that was her real Father, I don't think anything would happen pertaining they are real father and daughter.
I disagree because their have been real father's who have been accused by cps and others.

My daughters and I often wrestled with their dad, my husband, way up into their teen years. They loved it and so did he. I saw my one daughter, this past Christmas call on her only daughter to help "get daddy". There was so much joy in that little girls looks as they attempted to wrestle daddy to the ground. I hope this continues into her teen years. My daughters talk of this still today. It created such a beautiful memory in their lives.

I suppose I taught my daughters this because I had brothers and my sisters and I all wrestled with them. It was always to prove who was stronger physically. We always had to admit who was, but it didn't keep us from challenging them all of our lives. We never wrestled with our dad because he was extremely ill.

Granted this is the step father and I feel sorry for him. He may have had the best intentions in the world and did not think that anything could happen. He might even see her as still a young girl and not a young woman. He probably did not think about her issues.

Young girls and boys are so knowledgeable these days that to get their way they know enough to call cps.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Everyone's opinion of what is and isn't appropiate is going to differ, which is one huge reason we have such a problem with CPS. Just like on this board, where one person sees it as not an issue but another will. I have never seen that particular playing, but then my family wasn't close or young enough to wrestle (father was 72 when I was 14).

If the step-daughter is saying inappropiate touching, I hate to say it but he's in serious trouble. This is whether anything was happening or not, once CPS latches onto a disclosure by a child, they're like pit bulls. The child can later recant, but if they do they're lying or in denial and CPS continues as if the male was the most violent of serial rapists. Trust me, I've been living this nightmare for 8 months. My 6yo son's counselor in 20 minutes somehow twisted whatever he might have said into oral sex orgies with the neighbors. He is possibly ADHD, highly unfocused, and very distractable.

It does not matter to CPS that in 15 other *real* forensic interviews he said nothing happened. It doesn't matter that we've sought mental help for 2 years, all documented, for behavior issues. It doesn't matter that my son had been under other mandated reporters care for over 2 years and he's not shown one iota of abuse symptoms. He peed in his pants and so he's been sexually abused.

What they need to do is not only become experts in CPS for their state, but they need to become experts in sexual abuse as well. He should also get a lawyer, and make sure he/she won't just roll over and let CPS 'do their thing'. If the girl is still with them, they need to seek their own expert/s immediately. Either she has had something happen to her (and not necessarily by him), or she has other issues that should be addressed.

I will tell you this: CPS will not drop this no matter what they do now. They are in for a long, horrible situation, and I hate to be blunt, but you all need to be prepared. There is no quick fix for this.

1. Get state's manual and memorize it.
2. Become expert in sexual abuse.
3. Get anti-CPS lawyer if possible.
4. Have them get her into their own therapist NOW.

I hope you come back and read this. I'm not judging them, but it is possible she has been abused by someone, she's just blaming him. It's also possible he's doing something. It's still possible it was all innocent and misunderstood. I don't know the extent or wording of the incident, and I'm not here to say who did what. The biggest thing is to help the girl, though, so getting her good therapy is of the utmost importance.

Find out if something is wrong and then go from there with the above. Make sure they get help, too. They have just entered Hell.

momof3

Postby momof3 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:05 am

My boys were questioned at school without my knowledge as well. I was very mad!!! When I asked the CPS worker who came to our home about this his reaction was that the try to get to the children first before the parents can put anything in their head. What about them putting things into our childrens head?

I dont think it should be allowed, it scared and embarrassed my kids. If I had alot of money to legally fight this I would. Something needs to change.

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:49 pm

momof3 wrote:My boys were questioned at school without my knowledge as well. I was very mad!!! When I asked the CPS worker who came to our home about this his reaction was that the try to get to the children first before the parents can put anything in their head. What about them putting things into our childrens head?

I dont think it should be allowed, it scared and embarrassed my kids. If I had alot of money to legally fight this I would. Something needs to change.

I was floored when that bitch came into my home and told me she had already spoken to my 6yo without my permission. The guadiance counselor does not have the right to my child's witness. God only knows how that CPS worker asked those questions.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:12 pm

Dazzemay:

Young Girls and Boys are becoming aware and knowledgeable how to call to CPS.

You are SO Right!! Guess what I got in the beginning at first case, what they got? They got a Card from them, how to call them, how to tell them, etc...etc...I saw this card, and I thought it was misleading the Children into calling just in case if they rebel, don't like rules, and get away with it, so they can call CPS to help them get away with it?

Mom of 3 and Scarfyrre: Yes I agree, I was upset that my Children were subjected to their leading and suggestive Questions without a Witness present at the school, alone interviewed by CPS Workers....for FIVE YEARS!!!!! WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND MY PERMISSION!

Now during the Service Plan for the FIRST TIME ever, they told me they will let me know ahead of time and let me know that they will be questioning the Children indivually and won't do it behind my back and I was flabbergasted!!! What's up with that?

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:54 pm

Against my husband's advice, I told my son that if DFCS comes to his school again to ask questions, he is to tell them he's not talking unless mommy or daddy is there. Period.

I don't give a crap if it looks bad. They are adults manipulating a child who will not understand what they're saying, and I find it disgusting.

My son knows to tell the truth, but he also knows not to talk unless I or his lawyer say it's ok.

How sad is that?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:02 pm

Yup, I agree....it is awful to manipulate a small child. My Daughter is only 5 and she would say anything about Hansel and Gretel Story but CPS thinks otherwise.....I don't think it is appopriate for Authorities to question such a small child, much less an Adult. You know what comes out of their mouths are non sense, telling stories out from a book or something else that does not make sense? The worst thing that CPS BELIEVE anything that comes out of a small child. Come to think about it, 8 yrs old makes more sense than a 4 yrs old ever would in their statements.

I know, sad but true.

Return to “CPS Investigations”