Court Tomorrow

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lostintranslation

Court Tomorrow

Postby lostintranslation » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:27 am

Well we finally have the case review conference tomorrow. We have done everything that was listed on the specific steps. The two things that we are still doing can be done with the kids home. The psych evals came back. All I got out of anyone was that they were basically favorable with a couple reccommendations. At least we aren't psychos or something like the monsters CPS was trying to paint us as. Hope for us tomorrow. I hope I come back here with good news.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:16 am

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

I'll ask Mari, Celtic goddess of justice, as well as the three forms of Brigid to protect you and yours tomorrow.

(Celtic stuff is so fascinating, and Brigid is also a Catholic saint, so bases will be covered. :))

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:32 am

Even though I am not going to court I feel as if I am anytime someone posts they are going to court.

The unknown of what a judge will or will not do is the determining factor for all of us.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

MommysCF

May you Prevail, You will be in my thoughts!

Postby MommysCF » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:42 am

I will keep you in my prayers!

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:56 pm

good luck lost!

luvmyboyz

Postby luvmyboyz » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:58 pm

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:35 pm

Thanks everyone! I am so nervous, I can't sleep tonight. I am hoping, HOPING that we get a reunification date tomorrow. The case aid that does our visits with the kids says he is going to be VERY surprised if he doesn't get a phone call tomorrow to get the van and go get the boys from their foster home. He has been wonderful during this whole thing. Him and the people from Casey Family Services have been invaluable to our family. Our caseworker is still a moron but I think that is a pre-requisite for becoming a CPS worker.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

kinyo

Postby kinyo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:23 pm

Ill keep you and your family in my prayers good luck and god bless... :wink:

Return to “CPS Investigations”